How good are the KNIGHTS!!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
if the knights beat the roosters, i am totally going to support another team.. we sooo need fittler back.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
if only it would, that would b amusin, actually, beatin the broncos wpould b better

omg if neone beats the broncos, id start supporting that team who does:D [not as much as the roosters of course! roosters will always be number1 for me]

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
OMG knights won :D so happy for them.... plus roosters wont have to face the agony of being the first ones to lose to them- that is IF we were to lose to them.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
they won? That is amazing! Score?
28-24. It was like...really close. I think Knights got the winning try with 1-2 mins to go? I think buderus might be kicking himself cos he wasnt playing or involved in it, but its alright- im glad knights won. Poor Panthers though, i think they knew it was coming.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
penriths led 14 - 0 at half time, seeminly easing to another victory. however the knights came back to score 22 unanswered points, only to see penriths pull ahead again to 24-22 with only 10 minutes remaining. another tragedy for the knights fans it seemed... but in the 77th minute, clint newton crossed for his second try, johns, who had a hand in 3 of the 5 tries, converted to see the newcastle to a 28 - 24 victory.

about time...

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Now the Panthers are going to struggle to make the eight. They really needed to win last night. Anyone pick the Knights?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
Now the Panthers are going to struggle to make the eight. They really needed to win last night. Anyone pick the Knights?
Penrith's top eight hopes were shot when they lost to Manly a few weeks back.

They won't make the Finals. Simple.

Knights_chick

Yep, I did.
I had a good feeling with the boys playing the Panthers.
I would of had 4/4 if the Cowboys would of beaten the Raiders.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Penrith's top eight hopes were shot when they lost to Manly a few weeks back.

They won't make the Finals. Simple.
Mathematically they can still make the eight.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Riddles said:
bout time the knights one. i don't think that they deserve it though. and i'm shocked that the warriors beat the broncos
I cant believe warriors lost to broncos...im so happy :D HAHA broncos, and warriors didnt even have pricey lol! And then it gets better when i find out dragons lost to west tigers :D:D ahhh so happy..

and yeh, knights DID deserve to win cos of all this pressure they had on them to actually win a game. im glad they did. :uhhuh:

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
all i can say is go the mighty knights and there worth a cheaky dollar at 2500 to 1 for the trophy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)