How does anyone find a decent significant other? (1 Viewer)

HSC
similar situation with me (but i am sure slightly more whorey). i just have never seen the point in being in a relationship with someone unless i am REALLY sure i want to be. i don't understand those girls who constantly need a boyfriend.
totally

also, bored of studies.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Just for the lols I'm going to go sign up to RSVP.com.

EDIT: Ok, this plan failed before it even got off the ground. Fuck that shit.

Last edited:

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
unless you are an insecure fucktard i guess

Freddie09

HSC
Nah, doesn't matter too much where you 'meet' someone.
you reckon? well i guess i meet people i hate everywhere so that could be true... nah i'm kidding, i just don't think you can really know what your getting yourself into if you meet over the net. i mean they can tell you anything they want you to think really. that and the fact that you can't see what they look like... lolz

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
you reckon? well i guess i meet people i hate everywhere so that could be true... nah i'm kidding, i just don't think you can really know what your getting yourself into if you meet over the net. i mean they can tell you anything they want you to think really. that and the fact that you can't see what they look like... lolz
Lol, I'm pretty sure the BoS couples fell for each other irl.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
General note: offtopic posts get deleted :)

On topic: I think people's standards are too high. Also, more often than not, the people who you really click with come out of the blue. It's sort of a game of half waiting and half looking.

Freddie09

HSC
we're having friendly discussion. :)
and... on topic so you don't delete this post: i think you have to stop looking and someone will eventually show up, he is probably just another asshole but there is a 1:1000000 chance he is worth your time.

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
I love how I either got a neg rep or a nasty comment from troll accounts (Lord Von Silly etc). But haven't given any input in this thread...

But yet, they still know their shit hey.

Halcyon, where did I even say I have a new girlfriend? I simply said I met a girl and all of you virgin fucktards started hownding me for pictures...
all u virgin fucktards wer beggin 4 pics of my hot gf so i posted em wats ur prob......

freddie09 said:
to me irl personalities are often less genuine than online personalities, people in person tend to be more shielded and inhibited but online are more likely to say what they think

and yeah, as i said before i dont get your point about not being able to see what they look like considering the existence of photos

HalcyonSky

HSC
we're having friendly discussion. :)
and... on topic so you don't delete this post: i think you have to stop looking and someone will eventually show up, he is probably just another asshole but there is a 1000000:1 chance he is worth your time.
you mean 1:1000000

if it was the other way around thats some prettttty decent odds

Freddie09

HSC
all u virgin fucktards wer beggin 4 pics of my hot gf so i posted em wats ur prob......

to me irl personalities are often less genuine than online personalities, people in person tend to be more shielded and inhibited but online are more likely to say what they think

and yeah, as i said before i dont get your point about not being able to see what they look like considering the existence of photos
well i'm very rarely attracted to pictures of people. guess i'm just an irl kinda girl

HSC
I don't. Single forever. *sigh*

I don't trust people easily enough when they come into my life so they depart pretty quickly.
that's heaps sad.
just take a chance, you never know you might enjoy it and will almost definitely learn something.

generally i just go to subbies and settle for anyone who is drunk enough to hook up with me

then i post their pics on an internet forum and pretend theyre my girlfriend
lol

similar situation with me (but i am sure slightly more whorey). i just have never seen the point in being in a relationship with someone unless i am REALLY sure i want to be. i don't understand those girls who constantly need a boyfriend.

I reckon. I just got sick of being single, found James went "I want that one" wooed each other for a month or so and BAM got him.

We went to the same school, he was 2 years above me, saw his gayspace one day and was like HEY I REMEMBER YOU, he invited me out and so on and so forth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)