• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do you when ur in love? (1 Viewer)

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Were you asking about the song?

THE ROSE - Bette Midler

Some say love, it is a river that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless aching need.
I say love, it is a flower, and you it's only seed.

It's the heart, afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance.
It's the dream, afraid of waking, that never takes a chance.
It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give.
And the soul, afraid of dyin', that never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely, and the road has been too long,
And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong,
Just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snows,
Lies the seed, that with the sun's love, in the spring becomes The Rose.

--
From The Love Songwords Collection
(edit: www.michaels.net.au/)
Michael DaSilva Buenaventura

It's quite old... haven't heard it in years. I was then reminded of it.

TiSHa

the only proof of love is trust

LOVE...wow ive been in love..well still am...its the most incredible feeling you can have..when you never wanna let that person go..wen its sooo hard to say goodbye even thou u'll see them the next day or talk to them later dat day!!...just having them stand next to you can be the best feeling...just wanna tell everyone dat if you've got a special person in your life then tell them exactly how you feel...who noes if 2morrow ever comes...and also to forgive because life's too short to keep grudges... one thing is also important dat if you dont have someone dat you got ur frends dat'll always be there for you ...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You know when your in love when you can fart, and the girl doesnt care. Thats true love.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think im in love...and the guy doesnt know i exist...
sad but true.

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
jumb said:
You know when your in love when you can fart, and the girl doesnt care. Thats true love.
I seriously agree... I think you know when you're in love when you can act around your man/woman the way you do around family and close friends... usually you're even more comfortable around them than your family.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
there there lipsy, as much as your wife goes out drnking adn flirting with other men, she's still here for you :)

hmm similar can KINDA be said for me except that he DOES know that i exist, and i DON'T think i'm in love, but he certainly doesn't know how i feel.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I love my hand like a chicken fucker loves chickens.

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
Just wanna let you all know im in love. I sorted things out with my b/f and the time we spent not talking made me realise how much i love him. Im finally out of my depressing rut! Not being able to call him, talk to him, touch him, smell him, look at him just made me miss him sooo much. its all like 10000000 times better now.

So in answer to the thread. you do just kno. at first i just couldnt wait to c him, and every minute was great, and to have to leave him sucked so much. Then we got together, and broke up(this is in yr 10 btw) And he didnt talk to me for 6 mths. but the whole time i could just see him as someone i could marry. Then wen we began to talk again like 1/2 way thru yr 11 n we were friends again, thats all. but then all of a sudden i found myself feeling the same way i did wen i first met him in yr 10. i kinda indulged myself in it, but ignnored it. i didnt tell anyone(v. strange for me!) then all of a sudden i realised i did still like him, and not only did i like him, but that it was way more than id eva felt b4 4 ne1. So at retreat i told him, he agreed and the rest is history.

I think i knew it was love wen i saw myself marrying him. And i know its love now that weve spoken about it. And that sometimes all i can think of is that song by the Beach Boys "Wouldnt it be nice?" lol. I'll marry him oneday, and well be happy. (that is if he could bare to live with me and my mental mind. Im so complex, but he still tries soooo hard to understand me. thats y i love him.

Last edited:

Taz

ThankGodItsNotStill2003
Its good that u have found love. I know i'm in love but the strange thing is that i cant see a future with him. Its really confusing but being around him makes me forget everything and he makes me soo happy. I am in love but marriage isn't gonna happen. Confusing situation... might get me outta this terrible spot im stuck in sometime soon.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
the only difference between love and lust is that it is spelt differently

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
no its not
lust is sexual desire
love is desire for the whole person

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
i think wen ur in love with a person, u would give anything for them --- that u are willing to give ur life for them.

??

shortie_689

HSC
strappleberry said:
i knew that i was in love when i, without even stopping to think about it, risked eveything to be with someone i cared about. i lost a lot of so-called 'friends' to be with someone i really liked, i knew before we got together that there was something special between us. when we first got together almost all of our 'friends' turned on us, but i knew it was worth it because i loved him and he loved me, and people who would happily make others sacrifice their own happiness so as they wouldnt feel jealous are just not worth knowing. i have never looked back, and really really doubt that i ever will. i am happier now than i ever would or could have been if i had listened to those horrible people. so yeah, i knew i was in love when i risked all the things i thought were important to be with him. and every single time i see him i think i fall in love with him a little more. ps, sorry for the life story, lol
areu still with him

cko

HSC
well im in love ahhh its tha bestest feeling in the world. me n my bf hav been together for only 5 months (and 5 days) but yeh its beautiful, and i had been good frends with him for 3 years and went out with him for a month in yr 9 (hahaha). but yeh, u no its love when all u can think bout is him/her, but i thnk also u no ur in love only if the other person loves u too, coz then i just consider ur feelings to just be a crush. U need the other person to make it tru love. u also no ur in love when u can sit der together withou saying anything for hours and its confortable silence. Its all the little things that make it count and im soooo happy dat i hab him

azn_boy

Where ever YOU want me to be .........BABE
HSC
N/A
when you see that girl walking down the corridor and you want to pull her into the next class room and rip her clothes off and do her then and there..........Shit .............Where was that fantasy thread.

Ok, seriously its when you see her and you have that warm feeling all over you including the you know where (dont stare blankingly at your computer screen, you know exactly where i am talking about!). And in your mind you think that if you dont see her that day you will die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)