• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do you when ur in love? (1 Viewer)

mdy_118

Hi peeps!I was wondering how do you know if you're in love?I've nver dated b4 but i think i'm in love with a particular someone whose so sweet and kind and sooo....he's such a beatiful person.I even dream about him day and night...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It's not like there's a checklist you tick off or anything. You just know. That is of course as long as you're not confusing it with lust.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
when you don't have to ask anyone else if you're in love.

astro

HSC
i don't think i've ever been in love before...but i suppose when your in love you treasure every moment you have with that person - i may be wrong

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
um...wtf.

I'm so over that stage, when I like someone it's just in the edges of my subconscious, and I sort of go and poke it occasionally to see what it is, and it's like, duh, you like someone.

J

jhakka

I imagine it's different for everyone. Anything I say will sound cliched or forced, and I don't think it's relevant to anyone, so blah. You'll have to work it out yourself after experience.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mdy_118 said:
Hi peeps!I was wondering how do you know if you're in love?I've nver dated b4 but i think i'm in love with a particular someone whose so sweet and kind and sooo....he's such a beatiful person.I even dream about him day and night...
I think with everyone it varies, but you have that "feeling":) i can't explain it, plus you think about them often , long to see them etc

funniboi

HSC
when you get a bulge in your pants each time you see that person..

that's love!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Its when you know, that you like being around the person through the good times and bad, sickness and health, etc.

S

strappleberry

i knew that i was in love when i, without even stopping to think about it, risked eveything to be with someone i cared about. i lost a lot of so-called 'friends' to be with someone i really liked, i knew before we got together that there was something special between us. when we first got together almost all of our 'friends' turned on us, but i knew it was worth it because i loved him and he loved me, and people who would happily make others sacrifice their own happiness so as they wouldnt feel jealous are just not worth knowing. i have never looked back, and really really doubt that i ever will. i am happier now than i ever would or could have been if i had listened to those horrible people. so yeah, i knew i was in love when i risked all the things i thought were important to be with him. and every single time i see him i think i fall in love with him a little more. ps, sorry for the life story, lol

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
strappleberry said:
i knew that i was in love when i, without even stopping to think about it, risked eveything to be with someone i cared about. i lost a lot of so-called 'friends' to be with someone i really liked, i knew before we got together that there was something special between us. when we first got together almost all of our 'friends' turned on us, but i knew it was worth it because i loved him and he loved me, and people who would happily make others sacrifice their own happiness so as they wouldnt feel jealous are just not worth knowing. i have never looked back, and really really doubt that i ever will. i am happier now than i ever would or could have been if i had listened to those horrible people. so yeah, i knew i was in love when i risked all the things i thought were important to be with him. and every single time i see him i think i fall in love with him a little more. ps, sorry for the life story, lol
That was absolutely beautiful. I was deeply touched. It truly brought a tear to my eye.

J

jhakka

But still... the toilet is a very personal place. Lots of shit goes down in there.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
atm im in lust...i keep thinking about this guy but in way that i want to just hook up with him etc...hes really nice and theres just sumthing about him that is a really big turn on...thats lust 4 ya....but love is when you like the person and keep thinking about them....but not in a sexual way..you just want to get to kno them and cuddle with them...and everytime u think about them u feel weird and get a tingly feeling...love is a strong word...it can be defined as the feelings for another person..if u would jump infront of a car for sum1 and risk ur own life being taken away than thats wat u call love..coz it shows that u really care for that person..

SipSip

HSC
N/A
One guideline is, when you see him unhappy,you'll certainly be unhappy, but when you see him happy, it doesn't neccessarily mean you're happy.

And also, you feel happy when you see him, like even for a glance at the beginning of the day is enough to keep you happy for the rest of the day.
otherwise it's just a feeling.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Love is when you realise that someone took the last donut!

bubble_tea

I don't think we're at the age where we can say we believe what love is..

love, at this stage comes in many shapes and forms.. you can have lust, obsession, etc..

however, think of your parents doing anything for you and accepting you for who you are.. and try and apply those characteristics of their love for you to another person.. if you would care about another person as much as you would believe to care for your child or your parents, then I'd say thats love.. but yeah, i'm not really sure of myself.. thats just my thesis..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)