How do you handle breaks? (1 Viewer)

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
So if you've got a few breaks in between Lectures/Tutes/Labs, what do you do to make up the time?

I mean obviously during a lunch break you eat but what if you have another break, etc. What do you do to waste time?

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Go to the library and make lots of noise.

Seriously though, I will either spend my breaks at the bar drinking, library studying/helping friends out, at a BBQ, or on one of the many lawns chilling out.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Walk around. Study. Lounge about on the Quad Lawn like a good Arts student.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Go to the library and make lots of noise.

Seriously though, I will either spend my breaks at the bar drinking, library studying/helping friends out, at a BBQ, or on one of the many lawns chilling out.
Yes

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd be heading off to the gym, getting some work done at the ASB or just chillin' with friends in general. :p

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Hanging with friends/eating/reading/doing a radio show/drinking/funtimes

D94

HSC
N/A
Sleep on the bean bags in the library.

D94

HSC
N/A
Are we actually allowed to sleep in the library? does anyone do it or is it just embarrassing? lolol
Yes. Plenty of people sleep in the library, more common than you might think.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Are we actually allowed to sleep in the library? does anyone do it or is it just embarrassing? lolol
Oh you'll see how many people actually sleep in the library. I assume they're Arts students and would proceed to bag them out right now but... can't. *looks at sig*

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Still doing the show this year?
I've been asked to do a show again. But thinking of doing a talk show instead of music. Maybe the drive show or a night show if I can get a good concept happening.

Also, in regards to sleeping - yes it's perfectly fine to sleep in libraries, happens a lot, but you may end up on asianssleepinginthelibrary.tumblr

And I'm willing to say that very few of the individuals that sleep in libraries are arts students. It's far more likely to be people who spend an awful lot of time at uni and so maximise the gaps between and before/after classes, whereas arts students aren't on campus as much as science/law/engineering students and are therefore proportionately less likely to be in the library, let alone sleeping.

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
Go see your gf/bf and spend time making out :p

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Oh you'll see how many people actually sleep in the library. I assume they're Arts students and would proceed to bag them out right now but... can't. *looks at sig*
You can drop the arts angle. We get it. You switched. That's enough.

lgnorance

HSC
i hate the pricks who sleep in the library, srs the library is for studying not sleeping.

-.-

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been asked to do a show again. But thinking of doing a talk show instead of music. Maybe the drive show or a night show if I can get a good concept happening.

Also, in regards to sleeping - yes it's perfectly fine to sleep in libraries, happens a lot, but you may end up on asianssleepinginthelibrary.tumblr

And I'm willing to say that very few of the individuals that sleep in libraries are arts students. It's far more likely to be people who spend an awful lot of time at uni and so maximise the gaps between and before/after classes, whereas arts students aren't on campus as much as science/law/engineering students and are therefore proportionately less likely to be in the library, let alone sleeping.
I agree. I slept on campus like A LOT this year on the grass and shit just because I was exhausted the whole time, and I didn't do that much work.
I guess my degree is just really full-on (see sig).

Go see your gf/bf and spend time making out :p
Ew. Please don't.

You can drop the arts angle. We get it. You switched. That's enough.
!!!

i hate the pricks who sleep in the library, srs the library is for studying not sleeping.

-.-
FUCK OFF
Where else should they sleep?! In the open and get all their shit stolen and stuff.
You don't make the rules and as longs they're being quiet then who gives a shit?!

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
For my break I study at the UTS Library, help out mates by working as a team and sharing resources as a study group at the Library and I have coffee and chat with friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)