How do you feel about PHYSICAL JOURNEYS? (1 Viewer)

How do you feel about physical journeys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackDragon

HSC
Personally, i think physical journeys are the worst of the three. I mean whenever you discuss a physical journey you discuss how it causes or relates to some other change or inner journey.

What do you think?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It's alright, although i'm getting a little sick of writing the word "journey". :rolleyes:

HamuTarou

Ar U TaLkiNG 2 Me?! o.O
HSC
physical journey is the easiest out of the 3! u should be thankful that u're doin it! imaginative is so damn hard to interpret and understand.

bloody hell >.<

who the hell writes a poem 600 lines long?

P

pLuvia

I'm getting sick of the question

"What does it convey about journeys, in what way does it impact the reader" :chainsaw:

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
lolz! true` i juz dont get wats all the fuzz about one word "journey"...=_="
physical journey is the easiest.. yeay

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i kinda find it challenging... i'd rather do inner journey any day!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Well for most students, physical journey should be easiest whether you like it or not.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I think it would prob be the easiest as well.

But every essay I do seems to end up with "and so we see that a physical jounrey leads to an inner jounrey" or something similar.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
But every essay I do seems to end up with "and so we see that a physical jounrey leads to an inner jounrey" or something similar.
That is exactly what my teacher said, you should include that idea because it will impress the marker and shows you understand how the 3 types of journey are interrelated.

HSC
I agree, i think physical is most straight forward and easy enough to get good marks coz u can link it to inner, emotional, mental etc.
What kind of definitions do u have for it??

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I define physical journey as a new experience of change, where one moves to an unknown destination, learns and grows from the insights gained.

P.S Hehe notice how the votes are fairly spread out at the moment. :D

shanz76

HSC
asif! physical is the worst journy to do coz then you have to talk bout all three journey instead on one. i wish our school did inner instead

P

pLuvia

Physical Journey is the movement from one destination to another, encountering different obstacles, which tests our strengths and weaknesses. These obstacles we must overcome to continue with this journey. Embarking on the this journey may alienate the traveller from familiarity and complacency

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Hey! That's band 6 insider info!
Lol jk, if you can relate the question to the other journey especially inner journey, you'r on your way to a high band.

MitchLiehr

HSC
kadlil said:
I'm getting sick of the question

"What does it convey about journeys, in what way does it impact the reader" :chainsaw:
haha its so true

cant stand this whole journey thing no more! arrr

crunchier

HSC
BlackDragon said:
Personally, i think physical journeys are the worst of the three. I mean whenever you discuss a physical journey you discuss how it causes or relates to some other change or inner journey.

What do you think?
i loathe journeys with a passion
i loathe english with a passion..its too gay!

vTr

HSC
i think wat hes trying to say is that

english is rubish because the marking "can be" subjective and sometimes even bias, hard to get a good mark, and you have to know wats going thru the markers minds etc
ohh and its gay :p

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
I'm currently doing physical journeys. I can say that it sucks. Period

As i'm not doing either imaginative or inner journeys, i cant say how they'd be like. From the outside they look VERY appealing. Can someone out there tell me that the HSC has screwed up the course so bad that even they look crappy now?

I swear, if The Matrix was on the syllabus, it'd be pretty darn boring too. If i ever publish anything, I WILL SUE THE BOS if they EVER use my text for their STUPID HSC!!!

BTW, back to the question: I hate physical journeys now, ut only in relation to the BOS and the HSC. Walks in the park are so niiiice.....

Riviet

HSC
N/A
You guys should not take for granted that physical journey maybe crappy or whatever u think of it but it's the easiest of the 3 journeys. You don't wanna be doing a journey that you hate and is hard to do. It's much harder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)