How do you download your movies? (1 Viewer)

halapenyo

HSC
im not really a big fan of downloading movies. i just borrow them from video ezy, they are like a dollar each when you use vouchers.

but a good website is *removed by moderators*

Last edited by a moderator:

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Pirating movies isn't cool. Rent it from Civic or just go down with a few friends to the movies and enjoy it there

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
*removed by moderators* all the way.

I have a massive stash of movies. I want to be able be able to have hundreds of movies at my arsenal without all the DVD cases everywhere.

inb4 'omg but its illegal hurr durr'

ZeeZee3

HSC
Yea if you wanna download movies for free, unless there is a movie streaming website allowing you to download any movie free of charge (which i haven't be able to find) then your other option is torrenting at websites like *removed by moderators* or *removed by moderators*. Other than that, you can rent movies for a small fee or you can ask friends for movies they can give you off their usb.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
NO DOWNLOADING MOVIES IS ILLEGAL!!!

ahem *removed by moderators* ahem

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys, discussing downloading movies is fine, providing you all mention legal methods of downloading or only downloading non copyright material. Mentions of specific torrent websites will be removed.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't download because my internet is the worst thing ever. So, I just buy them and go to da movies.

ZeeZee3

HSC
If mentioning of torrent websites is not-allowed, then just search the movie up on youtube or some video-stream websites and simply download from there.

skyhawkmatthew

Your Captain
HSC
Movies? I rent/buy those on iTunes.

TV shows? I torrent those when they air in their home country; why should I have to wait weeks for Doctor Who or Top Gear to come to Australia, replete with ads, when there's a nice, clean HD version right there.
And, worse, who even knows when Ice Pilots NWT will air in Australia? There's no choice but to torrent that.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Even though pirating is wrong, no matter how hard governments/companies will try, they will never get rid of torrent sites. All the site does is link useres to torrent files, which they themselves cannot control. They are just a search engine. If the torrent site was to be taken down, they would have to take down sites such as google as well since they too link users to torrents and torrent sites.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
*removed by moderators*
*removed by moderators*
*removed by moderators*
*removed by moderators*
*removed by moderators*
*removed by moderators*
*removed by moderators*
*removed by moderators*

i download all my movies 100% legally lol no

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
if you "own" the movie already in disk format, and want an electronic copy of the movie to play on your macbook air that does not contain a disk drive you may legally download movies via torrents provided that you do not seed

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
if you "own" the movie already in disk format, and want an electronic copy of the movie to play on your macbook air that does not contain a disk drive you may legally download movies via torrents provided that you do not seed
I remember why I didn't get a MacBook Air now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)