How do u study? (1 Viewer)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I cram the night before the test and just before the test. Im going to try and break the habbit before it's too late.

HSC
airie said:
Mwuahahahaha looking at the above posts it seems like I've been doing 'good cramming' all along *ebil laughs* <-- spelling mistake intended :D
What spelling mistake? :D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
haha pro lol? :p
haha i know someone that can study the night before for a major exam and still get 80-90%+ freak =/. i think you just have to know what to study and what to leave out haha.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It also helps if you can remember a lot of the work by simple clues maybe the colour used in the writing etc. For some people using clues when they study i.e. different colours can help them remember content in exams...

P

pLuvia

Yeh different people study differently, like there are those who like using tables and others who just like out right information

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I know someone like that too. Lucky bastard =/
Lol there are numerous people like that. I got most of my marks in the 80's in year 10, except religion (96% but I studied), maths (94%, but thats easy) and english (79% but we were marked dodgy in the multiple choice.. I got band 6 for SC tho) doing very little the whole year. Trust me, it's a lot harder to do that in senior years.. You can still go well if you're bright, but 80's and 90's are a lot more difficult to obtain if you bludge and then study the night before, but you shouldn't have a prob with that SoulSearcher judging by how you went in Maths this year :p lol what was your exact mark, anyways? Just curious. :p

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
96 HSC mark, divided into 95 and 96 for exam mark and assessment mark respectively. :D
ohh bs!! i bet u didnt cram for that -_-

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Gosh 96? Congratulations :D

I so crammed the bad way -_-"

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
96 HSC mark, divided into 95 and 96 for exam mark and assessment mark respectively. :D
Wow HSC mark? You've accelerated so much! Congrats :D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
cdingle said:
Stick notes all over my walls and as i walk pass glance over them. its really good for math equations. :wave:
You can also do that for reminders of evens coming up or things due in soon, so you don't forget of course. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)