How Do I Say Sorry??? (1 Viewer)

Evansy

HSC
Ok this is probably going to sound very stupid, but i recently broke up with my girlfriend agian for the second time. We have been going out for like 2.5 years and yea. We broke up because she couldnt handle they way i was one day, esp the other day when everthing was just giving me the shit, esp work and parents and from there it lead to the fight = the break up. :(
anyway, i want to make it up to her and i dont know how. i want to tell her how sorry i am, and that i love her very much but i dont know what to do. Should i see someone about the way i acted or what ( the yelling and shit) or what should i do to make it up to her.

Should i just let it go and forget about her??? i need help people. we are going to the blink 182 concert next sunday and we are staying up there for the nite so i was thinking about trying to make it up or do something there but i just dont know what. PEOPLE I NEED HELP BADLY!!!!!

nifty03

HSC
Just explain.. I am sure she'll understand.
Say Whatever u said to her. But instead put those questions into statements.eg I Will make it up to you, and I am sorry etc

U don't let it go when u still love her ><

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Flowers, chocolates and one hell of a deep hearted meaningul apology which pretty much puts you in the position of a sacrifice on an altar, and then just see what happens after that, because its up to her.

Evansy

HSC
the problem is like she thinks i cant change, she goes' thats what u said last time' like what do i do when seh says that, its like soo hard, im thinking i should give her a little space for a little while ( esp since we broke up on tuesday) and then yeah just see what happens. i havent tried flowers or chocolates, coz im broke and im borrowing money for the Motel we are staying at next week in wollongong!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
of course its hard for her to trust you after its happened twice before.

if you're serious about it, do what raiks said, lay yourself on the line and be on that altar of scacrifice.

you're the one that fucked up remember, you cant blame her thinking that you dont mean it this time. sure all the flowers and shit will help, but if you are truly broke and want her to realise what you mean is real, go somewhere quiet, some place maybe important to you two, ie, a garden or some other beautiful place, and just talk things out with her. all you can do is try, and remember that you have to give her the time and space to think about things as well, so i suggest do it before you go up, and you'll have more fun up there.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if you do it, and if you get back together, make sure you keep your word this time. you'll be lucky if she takes you back this time, but one more stuff up and i doubt you'll get another chance.

i'm sure it's hard for her as well, i am sure she would want to be with you but your mood has just made her think maybe you're not right for her, maybe she can't put up with it forever. since it's probabyl hard for her to be apart as well she could say yes..

makesure you don't take out what you're feeling on other people. rather than taking it out on her (and bottling up the anger) try to tell her about it

i don't think flowers will work right at the moment, she might think you're trying to buy her love, rather than actually feeling it.

D.Larie

I agree that flowers etc. won't work this time around.
There have been great suggestions here. :)
Take her out to a quiet place and pour your heart out. If she forgives you and get back together, you won't have many more chances like this.
Next time, Do your best, keep your cool, and do NOT yell.

Listen to her. That's the most important thing. Listen to what she has to say about you and change yourself if you want to be with her.
I can't blame her for being angry but do try your best.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
tell her what you think
but if it was me, i wouldn't take you back
i'm guessing you two are young-ish (being on bos and all)
and i just think that at this age, why bother being fucked around,
you should be out having fun and enjoying your youth (both of you)
if someone does something to me, i don't usually give them a second chance

if you really think you two belong together then tell her that
i hope she gives you another chance
but you have to understand that if she doesn't, it's cos you've done it before.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
hey man, from wat ive read, i can tell that most of these people tryin to giv u advice are female, so here is some hopefully betta advice from a guy hu knows wat ur on about, 1- tell the truth to her, sit her down, ask her to just listen and tell her everything that uve said here, just tell her wat u think of things, 2- listen to wat she has to say bak, if she says she wants space, dont force her, just giv her space, otherwise ull fuk it all, 3- im sure she has gone of at u b4, everyone does it even to the people they love, she should be able to accept that it was just in the moment, u didnt hit her or cheat on her or nothin 4- have fun at blink, u say ur gunna hav to stay in a motel, listen, im from the gong, if worst comes to worst, u can crash on my floor, im sure my parents wont mind, lol
hope this helps
-dawso

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
open your mouth.

Let words come out.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You all missed the point. He's poor and she doesn't believe anything he says.

Well, I still say print out your first post. It's cheap and it's not verbal.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
yes, but then that makes him look cheap and non verbal.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Instead of buying her flowers maybe try making a card or something? I'm sure you have paper and pens lying around, you could write your apology in the card and give it to her as well as also telling her verbally that you're sorry.
And maybe put something romantic in the card, like a list of reasons you love her or something?

D.Larie

Yes, open your mouth and talk + listen.
Prove to her that you're willing to make it WORK this time, and that you're not just begging to have her back.

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
flowers??? oh come on guys... trying to buy her love back?

Go against tradtional practices from males and write her a letter, no bullshitting lovey dovey poetry, but something from ur heart and the way u feel about her, and ur hopes for the future etc

that way, she knows the letter is from you, where as flowers and chocolates just superfical and offensive (well to a smart girl she should find it offensive, or is it just me?)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
There are several reasons why women exists in this world...but i will start with things that they are not suppose to be here for...
They are not here for you to scream at, ignored and most importantly HIT! I realli fucken hate guys who hits a girl and even worst their gf, guys who hits women should be shot...
Anyway...i know sometimes your temple might get in the way and arguements do come up...next time you see your gf or future gf, think "women exists to be appreciated" and believe in that, and you will be fine. Seriously, i don't mean to be a tool for women, but just because you don't want to seem like a tool, doesn't give you the pass to scream at them, you get hurt when you are screamed at, so what is there from a girl getting hurt when you scream at them...

Watch monsters inc when sculley roars at boo, and you'll see a mirror image of you when you were screaming at the girl...good luck

Evansy

HSC
man im not that pooor, all my moeny goes into fuel, man you are amking me sound like im some poor ass who lives in rags,

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I don't think we can tell you exactly what to say, what to say should come from your heart. firstly you should prob try apologising to her again, and see what happens from there.
I think buying a gift is not neccessary, or if you buy her something don't go too overboard , because like someone previously said, its like your trying to buy her love back, or buy her forgiveness.plus the gift wont make her forget whats happened
ask for one more chance,express how you feel to her, don't go making too many promises to her if you cant live up to them.
goodluck :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I think if you mean as much to her as she means to you, she will forgive you..
but remember she may need some time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)