How Do I Say Sorry??? (1 Viewer)

Evansy

HSC
yeah i know about treating her better, and Beleive me i wuold NEVER and i mean never hit a girl no matter who she is. I also dislike other guys who do that. but yeah, im hopefully will see her soon so i try my best and say sorry again, i hope it works, even thought she doesnt believe that i can change.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Don't try and buy her back, that won't work. I agree with dynamic, speaking from a girl's point of view... a letter would be best I think. And just tell her straight out what you said in your first post, that you love her and you're sorry! If that doesn't work then nothing will.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
letters are shit

they mean nothing in the end but a paper with things on it....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but isn't a letter difficult because you can't see her reaction to see how she took it, you have to wait for her to call, if she doesn't call you worry whether she's mad, thinking, worried.

nifty03

HSC
iambored said:
but isn't a letter difficult because you can't see her reaction to see how she took it, you have to wait for her to call, if she doesn't call you worry whether she's mad, thinking, worried.
i reckon it actually makes it easier 'cuz some guys just don't have the guts to apologize face to face. or.. they have 2 much pride.
:(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
letters are merely words constructed to serve a purpose.
you want to show her you are genuine. talk to her. letters leave nothing on a girl, they may evoke some emotion initially, but in the end theyre nothing compared to facing up to the fact you fucked up, to the responsibility of being a man and growing the balls to admit you were wrong, and ultimately laying yourself upon the pedestal at her mercy. Only by baring yourself and making yourself vulnerable to her can you have any hope of winning her trust back.

just my thoughts

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Don't write a letter, you need to speak to her face to face,a letter is not good and if i was her, i would prefer to speak to you face to face, to see your sincerity, plus then you can both talk through the problems.

D.Larie

i reckon it actually makes it easier 'cuz some guys just don't have the guts to apologize face to face. or.. they have 2 much pride.
That's true. :)It's always harder to do it face to face but in a real relationship, you have to face everything. You can't hide behind a piece of paper or even a phone call.
Say you're sorry in front of her. To gather up all that courage alone is something. :)
BTW
Having too much pride will never do in a relationship so I don't think it'd make a good excuse...

Evansy

HSC
i am lpaying on seeing her and saying it face to face, i just ahve to wait to see her. the problem is now i have now, is that she said before when we got back together if we broke up agina that she wouldnt have me back and that was it. and she is keeping her word to it, like she is always saying that,' i said before, blah blah blah' so should i give up after i tell her how i feel coz i dont think, i will be bale to chnage her mind. im starting to think she is either
A) she has someone else in her life
B) sick of me
C) doesnt want to listen thus meaning she wont think about it.
another think that is hard about her is the fact that she doesnt like talking about this relationship stuff coz it makes her sad so i dont know.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
yeah, that was always gonna be your problem. the fact that you broke up a couple of times.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Evansy said:
i am lpaying on seeing her and saying it face to face, i just ahve to wait to see her. the problem is now i have now, is that she said before when we got back together if we broke up agina that she wouldnt have me back and that was it. and she is keeping her word to it, like she is always saying that,' i said before, blah blah blah' so should i give up after i tell her how i feel coz i dont think, i will be bale to chnage her mind. im starting to think she is either
A) she has someone else in her life
B) sick of me
C) doesnt want to listen thus meaning she wont think about it.
another think that is hard about her is the fact that she doesnt like talking about this relationship stuff coz it makes her sad so i dont know.
im lik that too..

just if ure the one breaking up.. then show her ure commited and ask her wat she wants.... cos after the first 4 times.. its not exactly good

if its her.. voice ure concerns and reflect on why its starts lik that..

relationships are about sacrifice and selflessness from both parties and if u cant then long term ones will be difficult..

//edit: easier sed than done.. but its the hard relationships that work out tat make u sure they are right for u.. gd luck

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
well... i can't say anything about getting the pair of you back together but i will say this: in future, don't hide stuff from your gf if it's gonna make her paranoid about it being her fault. if something's screwing around with your personal life, you should tell her and i'm sure she'll be supportive to either 1) help you through it or 2) let you some room to think...

and remember: i'll never be able to figure this one out but girls have a 6th sense i don't know how but they just do... they'll always sense when something's wrong especially if something's wrong with their bfs ;)

hmmm actually i can say something trying to get the two of you back together, tell her about what happened? i derno if anyone's already said it but i think apologies have become overrated as well... sure you can't say anything more than 'i'm sorry' but at least show her why you're sorry... if it was me, i'd try to get her alone and just say: 'hey... you remember the other day when i went off at you? well... some stuff happened during that day and i thought you just might like to know..."

hey hey... you finish this off, i think i've given you enough to begin with ;) good luck dude :D

Evansy

HSC
Blay said:
well... i can't say anything about getting the pair of you back together but i will say this: in future, don't hide stuff from your gf if it's gonna make her paranoid about it being her fault. if something's screwing around with your personal life, you should tell her and i'm sure she'll be supportive to either 1) help you through it or 2) let you some room to think...

and remember: i'll never be able to figure this one out but girls have a 6th sense i don't know how but they just do... they'll always sense when something's wrong especially if something's wrong with their bfs ;)

hmmm actually i can say something trying to get the two of you back together, tell her about what happened? i derno if anyone's already said it but i think apologies have become overrated as well... sure you can't say anything more than 'i'm sorry' but at least show her why you're sorry... if it was me, i'd try to get her alone and just say: 'hey... you remember the other day when i went off at you? well... some stuff happened during that day and i thought you just might like to know..."

hey hey... you finish this off, i think i've given you enough to begin with ;) good luck dude :D

yeha i know all that bit, the problem was that eveyrhting happend like the fighting while i was at work, so i had no chance to tell her, and i always do tell her wats going on, its the other way around coz sometimes it hink she just tells me stuff in a way just to make me jealous but i dont know, she already knows why i went off at her the other day but tis all coming back to 'i told u if we broke up again that would be the end of us' so yeah im seeing her tommorrow i know it might do anything but im going to be my hardest to get something out of her! im not going to give up that easy .
i took one of your advice, i show her this post, and she said afterwards she goes ' Flowers wont work, dont waste ur money ' lol so i know what not to get her! aww man i miss her! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)