How did everyone's major work go? (1 Viewer)

nathanf

HSC
I haven't gotten my results back yet, but I think I did alright. Mine was on American foreign policy in relation to post-war Japan and the military invasion of Afghanistan, comparing and contrasting the failures of American foreign policy between the American-led occupations.

How did everyone else go, and what was yours on?

HSC
my question was "discuss the historiographical construction of, and evaluate the validity of Shakespeare's play Richard III"
i got 39/40, i was so happy!

nathanf

HSC
You didn't study Richard III in Advanced english by any chance did you :p

fakermaker

HSC
I did the impact of the changing depictions of the Nanking massacre on historical truth...Haven't received any marks yet, but I drafted the thing 7 or 8 times and am pretty happy with the result.

nathanf

HSC
Got my marks, 83%. Not bad seeing I made my question and half my essay the day before.

Last edited:
HSC
Got full marks - well happy. My question was 'Analyse changing historiographical trends in the construction of the history of Israel's creation in 1948' (look at that wanky language!)

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Haven't received marks back yet, but my teacher has said it can't get any better when I was handing in drafts to her previous to handing it in. n_n My question was: 'To what extent did the portrayal of Classical Women in Greek representational Art, Literature and Mythology contribute to the Medieval Stereotype of a ‘Witch’?' Was really fun! n_n

To Blackberrystone, very wanky language there! ;) And congratulations on the full marks.
Congratulations to everyone else too! We are finished! Hooorah!

Fake-Name

HSC
Mine was on the analysing the truth in the various representations of Cambyses (Herodotus, Darius, Wedjahor-Resne) (Yes, we studies Persia as our ancient period, but you dont really cover Cambyses in much detail at all). We get our marks back tomorrow. But I'm pretty happy with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)