How did everyone go? (1 Viewer)

Simpson Freak

HSC
Darth Sidious: Once again the males will rule the galaxy, and we shall have peace.

Anakin: from my point of view its the females that are evil

Obi-wan: then you are lost!!!!!!!!!

Anakin: i know you are but what am i

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
that was a very, very strange paper. not only did it have very little syllabus content, it was either too specific or too vague...
to be honest, i have no idea how i went. i used about 10% of the stuff i actually studied (what a waste of time!) and most of it was just babbling with general knowledge....
in a way, i was satisfied that it wasn't an overly loaded paper addressing every syllabus dot point. but it was also quite confusing, and after coming out of the exam, i didn't feel like i got tested on my biology knowledge from this year at all.
omg yeah, exactly how i feel. tres strange. nonetheless i think i'll do alright- but not as well as i should/could have, but aint that always the case. *sigh*
anyone who did 'human story' as option -- were you overly screwed for the last question? i SWEAR that wasn't in the sylabus.
+ there was nothing on monkeys!! :(

danieljarvis

HSC
blamethesystem said:
omg yeah, exactly how i feel. tres strange. nonetheless i think i'll do alright- but not as well as i should/could have, but aint that always the case. *sigh*
anyone who did 'human story' as option -- were you overly screwed for the last question? i SWEAR that wasn't in the sylabus.
+ there was nothing on monkeys!! :(
massive post on that..

SGS05

HSC
That was so bad because I spent 2 days cramming all of the dot points and answers and most of them didnt get tested... I hated the stupid cow question and the genetics section didn cover the whole course either

jessimica

To simpsons freak...

HAHAHA simpob! wots up hairy legs, well im also friends with the smartest biology student and i have to agree with mmmmmmegan!! and she is the smartest bio student because she has a hot bio teacher, and its all about tricks of the trade!!

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
jessimica said:
HAHAHA simpob! wots up hairy legs, well im also friends with the smartest biology student and i have to agree with mmmmmmegan!! and she is the smartest bio student because she has a hot bio teacher, and its all about tricks of the trade!!
wot school do you go to then?

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
and simpson freak.
you are awesome.
some good points there.

illodous

Angels...
HSC
SGS05 said:
That was so bad because I spent 2 days cramming all of the dot points and answers and most of them didnt get tested... I hated the stupid cow question and the genetics section didn cover the whole course either
I agree - I studied intensively across the whole course and it seemed they had a focus on Disease...

The Human Story questions were a plain walk in the park.

Simpson Freak

HSC
firstly to ieatdirt, whats wrong don't like ur uai estimate? dont beat yourself up, wen its below 30 its not worth the calculator power to work it out, ur sub zero uai will never be revealed. I promise!...clearly this dirt you claim to eat needs to be checked for lead and mercury and heck chuck in a geiger counter, i suspect you live in an industrial area or somewhere near Lucas Heights...your problems clearly stem from this dirt eating habit of yours. please eat store bought dirt, they monitor the levels of heavy metals quite closely, beta than that reactor refuse you are probably used to. look your probably not sterile yet, there is hope for you.

"she goes to nearly the same school as this friend" {well thats almost a sentence}....so what she applied but was denied? please mmmegan apart from this Phantom Bio Whizz that you claim to know, it seems like you and your friends are nothing more than a pack of remidial students.

oya...and jessimica: calling a male "hairy legs" is not the most offensive thing in the world, clearly you have down syndrome, are a hermaphrodite or have some other sort of genetic condition that you think hair on a male leg is somewhat mind boggling.

"HAHAHA simpob! wots up hairy legs, well im also friends with the smartest biology student and i have to agree with mmmmmmegan!! and she is the smartest bio student because she has a hot bio teacher, and its all about tricks of the trade!!"

and this "tricks of the trade" you refer to, please this forum is concerned with academic achievements not make babies... i suppose she may hav...as darren hayes put it "sleep your way to the top" and no doubt she is "popular" with this "hot bio teacher"...i am assuming its because of radioactive fallout causing this alleged heat. who cares what she did to become number one in her school, she cant do anything to the markers now can she? thats why they allign marks, to stop people from mixing stamens and carpels for marks.

SEND THESE FOUL BEASTS INTO THE ABYSS!!!

Last edited:

DuckyBoi

Alumni :D
HSC
"she goes to nearly the same school as this friend"

WTF does that mean, stop sniffing the glue mmmegan, you stuttering fool

Simpson Freak

HSC
"Mmmmmmmy precious! Man, Gollem was TWISTED."
and to that i say:
Its better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

jessimica

Simpson Freak said:
firstly to ieatdirt, whats wrong don't like ur uai estimate? dont beat yourself up, wen its below 30 its not worth the calculator power to work it out, ur sub zero uai will never be revealed. I promise!...clearly this dirt you claim to eat needs to be checked for lead and mercury and heck chuck in a geiger counter, i suspect you live in an industrial area or somewhere near Lucas Heights...your problems clearly stem from this dirt eating habit of yours. please eat store bought dirt, they monitor the levels of heavy metals quite closely, beta than that reactor refuse you are probably used to. look your probably not sterile yet, there is hope for you.

"she goes to nearly the same school as this friend" {well thats almost a sentence}....so what she applied but was denied? please mmmegan apart from this Phantom Bio Whizz that you claim to know, it seems like you and your friends are nothing more than a pack of remidial students.

oya...and jessimica: calling a male "hairy legs" is not the most offensive thing in the world, clearly you have down syndrome, are a hermaphrodite or have some other sort of genetic condition that you think hair on a male leg is somewhat mind boggling.

"HAHAHA simpob! wots up hairy legs, well im also friends with the smartest biology student and i have to agree with mmmmmmegan!! and she is the smartest bio student because she has a hot bio teacher, and its all about tricks of the trade!!"

and this "tricks of the trade" you refer to, please this forum is concerned with academic achievements not make babies... i suppose she may hav...as darren hayes put it "sleep your way to the top" and no doubt she is "popular" with this "hot bio teacher"...i am assuming its because of radioactive fallout causing this alleged heat. who cares what she did to become number one in her school, she cant do anything to the markers now can she? thats why they allign marks, to stop people from mixing stamens and carpels for marks.

SEND THESE FOUL BEASTS INTO THE ABYSS!!!
Hello Again- megan doesn't sniff glue but maybe u do!! ever thought of that? our school is going to have alot of kids coming 1st in the state for a range of subjects!! so wots your claim to fame simpson freak? is it that u watch a lot of simpsons? or u actually no the simpsons rule from 2unit mathematics?????/

jessimica

DuckyBoi said:
and to mmmegan that doesnt apply to you, we already knew you were a fool.
you are the fool for calling mmmegan a fool, u cant tell if someone is smart by the internet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)