How crap is Australian Idol?? (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by 1 more
And I think the judges have made several errors to this effect, for example when Dicko said to Millsy... "Heres my business card, call me from Melbourne, because you are going home tomorrow night," im sure several hysterical teenagers jumped to his defence and I would put money on him scoring the most votes last night.
Yeah, so true. Rob got the least applause from the audience, yet was in the top 3. If Dicko had have just said "Yeah, that was good, blah blah"-I bet Rob wouldn't have made it.

Aussiechick

HSC
What exactly did Mark say to Levi that made the other judges so angry? I missed the show last night cuz I had to work

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
When Levi did his performance on Sunday night, Mark basically gave him 2 thumbs up going on about how great he did. Then, on Monday night when he was in the bottom 3 and it was down to him and Paulini, he admitted that he was basically lying last night, and that he didnt think his performance was that good and that he had completely butchered the song he did. He then said something like If youre the reason Paulini goes, then I will hate myself for not telling the truth. (something to that effect at least) He kept talking until Levi was in tears, and Dicko (of all people!) had to tell him to shut up because he was being so slack.

timmii

sporadic attendee
hmmm And the judges are surprised when the voting doesn't follow their suggestions/predictions/comments!?!?!?!

If they were honest maybe what they were saying would be more in line with audience opinion!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
did anyone watch it tonight? they are such great singers

Mordenkainen

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by timmii
If they were honest maybe what they were saying would be more in line with audience opinion!
I guess they (more likely Dicko and Mark, 'cuz Marcia hardly says anything blunt) are a bit hesitant to voice their true opinion, in case they get "boo"ed by the live audience. Just look at Mark's comment on Monday night and the audience's response.
Also, have you noticed how Dicko doesn't say how crap this song was etc? He simply states "that song was crap BUT I know you can do better" :p

slyball

off on a bit of a tangent, did any asians audition (I didn't watch the first few episodes)? in fact, are they allowed? (i'm eurasian) :p i wouldn't mind auditioning for the next one (if there are any more) or something similar...

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by slyball
off on a bit of a tangent, did any asians audition (I didn't watch the first few episodes)? in fact, are they allowed? (i'm eurasian) :p i wouldn't mind auditioning for the next one (if there are any more) or something similar...
Yeah, of course they're allowed! :rolleyes:
I'm sure Asians would have auditioned, but I can't think of any in the top 40...I wasn't exactly looking out for it though.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
why would they not be allowed? the same reason that people think paulini was in bottom 3 because of race? of COURSE they are allowed

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man if it watched the first few episodes, you would of saw some asians... i did - and yeah - they werent too good let me tell you!

there was this one girl who made it into the top 40 - i think her name was vanessa - yeah she was asian - she was on the FIRST umm singing show..

Originally posted by iambored
did anyone watch it tonight? they are such great singers
mondays episode? yeah it was good - i really like paulinis singing that night - cosima was good but i hate the song hero! mariah sings it better no doubt. :)

hey can we still get tickets to the finals?

jaNetix

on the string set nite..did u hear millsie??
he fully puts on the ronan keating accent!
how gay...no interpretation at all

guy killed it..

shoulda been like unplugged style..i didnt like having heaps of instruments...
just an acoustic guitar and like bongos and shakers would been sik as..

timmii

sporadic attendee
Not only can asians audition, they can win! :rolleyes:

(Guy is malaysian...)

jaNetix

haha..abt time millsie left..
the guy's got great energy and a good voice...not great tho!...got great enuff to be in the top4 singers of OZ!
i want shannon 2 leave next...then were up 4 some competition..
if it wasnt 4 the daym hsc..id be there...

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I have a bad feeling Guy will be next to go...because he seems popular so people assume he is safe, and also because he doesn't really have any reason to be in the comp, other than his performances. (Shannon has the cute factor, Paulini has the race and "lose some pounds" factors, Cosimia was basically told she was unattractive and to get a makeover).
I think Paulini is gonna win this thing...

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
you know milsy has released a song?? i heard it on the radio tonight and last night, its called 'dirty girl' ..doesnt really sound like him its more of an n-sync boy bandish song..

but like...isnt that heaps unfair for whoever becomes THE australian idol? i mean this guy lost and he's allready making hits
hmmmmmm

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
pft sucked shit to millsy... im glad he is out... yeah he was alright but there were more people in the top 40 that deserved to be there instead of him... he just made it through because he is
"cute" and because he "sings to the girls"
its like shut the fuck up marcia you are encouraging that every time and this is NOT what the competition is about

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
you know milsy has released a song?? i heard it on the radio tonight and last night, its called 'dirty girl' ..doesnt really sound like him its more of an n-sync boy bandish song..
already? when did he record it? and who's his record people?

Fry

i think Guy is going to win..i thought so right from the very beginning when he first auditioned. if not, he is definately going to be one of the final two,

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~

but like...isnt that heaps unfair for whoever becomes THE australian idol? i mean this guy lost and he's allready making hits
hmmmmmm
No...however it is unfair to the Australian public who will have to listen to his lame songs. :rolleyes:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i want paulini or cosima to win
shannon has to go next
and i don't think guy has a voice which is as good as the girls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)