How crap is Australian Idol?? (1 Viewer)

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Yeah.....what did Mark say about Paulini before she turned around and smiled? When they were the last 2.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Oi? Just one question........ukno the bottom 3? Eg. for tonite: shannon went back to the seat and Paulini stayed on stage. Does that mean shannon got more votes than Paulini? ie. are the votes in ORDER? Or out of shannon and Paulini they just picked n e one to go back to the seat first?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i think they picked ne1, coz i cant c how shannon could get more votes then paulini (shes a better singer), but then again, i dont think the public likes her personality so..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by lillaila
Okay Rob is cute blah blah ....but he's a bum and a half.
yes, i totally agree with marcia, they should vote for TALENT not coz he's cute
. Does that mean shannon got more votes than Paulini? ie
YES!!!
who the hell is voting for shannon?? he should have gone tonight! how did he get MORE THAN PAULINI???

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yes, i totally agree with marcia, they should vote for TALENT not coz he's cute
I think Marica was implying that the reason Paulini was in the bottom 3 was because she is black, not because she wasn't as attractive enough.
I don't actually agree...you could hear how shocked and disappointed the audience was when her name was called. I think no one bothered voting for her simply because everyone thought she was a shoe-in, so why waste your 55 cents.

I wouldn't have been so annoyed that Paulini was in the bottom 3 if ROB had have been there to! BOOOOOOOOOOOO! He's just so fucking smug!!! :(

And what Mark said to Levi was plain harsh. I wasn't exactly Levis greatest fan, but even I could see that that was just unnecessary. Mark always gives Dicko shit when he bags the contestants after a performance, and praises the contestant to make himself look like the good guy to the audience. And then when they are in the bottom 2 and nervous enough about getting kicked off, turns aroudn and says "Actually, I was lying last night, and actually thought you were shit, and you completely ruined your idols song." Poor form. :mad: Dicko may sound harsh, but at least he isn't selfish and cowardly about it.

jaNetix

holden the fag is a prik!
he was so mean tonite!!
ive loved levi since the 1st time i saw him, i think his voice is NO WAY the best rnb in Oz. hes hott....
but wat holdent said, hes a prik! as if u say that!?...
where did they find him, he cant even sing anymore....if he eva could
he says the stoopidest crap ive ever heard!

spaz....

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~

tooheys did u like it? i reckon u got in on one of the best episodes!! so much stuff happened, !!

heheh well fill us in on any goss which they didnt show us on TV hehehe
yeah read this http://x300-3-bne.servers.net.au/~admin8/community/showthread.php?s=&postid=273726#post273726

rob was about to cry on air, and during the break he pulled out a tissue and rubbed his face - he knew he shoulda been the one out instead of paulini

he knew it...

and u know what? after tonight and after what mark said - arent u glad that we have judged like dicko? i mean, he's honest and says the truth to everyone - sure he may hurt ppl - but think about it. thats better than lying to them and telling them that u thought the exact oppoiste the next day.. like what mark did... that was harsh man...

so yeah dicko aint so bad after all...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
rob was about to cry on air, and during the break he pulled out a tissue and rubbed his face - he knew he shoulda been the one out instead of paulini

he knew it...
that's sad actually

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
no no dickos great!

yeah he can insult people but he atleast thinks baout what hes doing, like he doesn't insult them when they're at a low state, now it was obvious that poor levi was practically dying up there on the stage and mark just has to belt out this crap...im glad dicko just said 'shut up mark' I LOVE DICKO!!! hehehe

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
do u think rob will give up his place for a girl?......
i dunno
yeah but he knew he didnt deserve it - but yeah - would you give up ur place for somebody else?

but yeah - i honestly thought that rob shoulda been the one out - he cant sing as well as the others and yeah...

Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
no no dickos great!
I LOVE DICKO!!! hehehe
after last night, i agree with you there :)

Mordenkainen

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
I wouldn't have been so annoyed that Paulini was in the bottom 3 if ROB had have been there to! BOOOOOOOOOOOO! He's just so fucking smug!!! :(
I still couldn't believe he wasn't in the bottom three. Wtf are his fans doing? Can't they understand that he screwed up his last two performances and that he's outta his league atm?! 2 Robs aren't worth 1 Levi IMHO :(

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man i agree with you there - theres ppl out there who r voting for looks and style rather than singing talent

oh yeah - i was just watching the video recording of it yesterday (looking for myself on TV LOL) and yeah - i cant believe paulini what she said...

at the end, when she was with levi, they asked her 'how do you feel bout making it through blah blah' and she goes, 'i agree with you marcia, i hope they are voting for talent' blah blah... like how offensive would that be to levi? know what i mean?

hmm.. thats how i think bout it anywayz

Edit: oh well what is done is done - like i was never a true levi supporter - but i feel for him - he didnt deserve crap from anyone - but yeah... who honestly thought that he would be the idol?

Last edited:

mmmmmm

Don't be a fuckwit.

You are completely wrong..

The reason she said it was cos Levi is true talent (derr.. that's why she said vote for talent). The audience clearly hadn't placing Millsy in the top 3!

Just to clarify .. she was saying just that "you're here cos you're pretty" to MILSY not LEVI .. and MILSY deserved it

Last edited:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
damn man we all got our own interpretations man

- but i do agree with u that milsy is there simply coz he's the 'pretty one'

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I think Marica was implying that the reason Paulini was in the bottom 3 was because she is black, not because she wasn't as attractive enough.
oh, ok i doubt that is the reason
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
oh yeah - i was just watching the video recording of it yesterday (looking for myself on TV LOL) and yeah - i cant believe paulini what she said...
were u on tv?

1 more

fructis
HSC
I think no one bothered voting for her simply because everyone thought she was a shoe-in, so why waste your 55 cents.
I think Butterfly is exactly right, and herein lies the flaws in the voting system! People are voting for who they want to 'save' *not* for who they think should win. And I think the judges have made several errors to this effect, for example when Dicko said to Millsy... "Heres my business card, call me from Melbourne, because you are going home tomorrow night," im sure several hysterical teenagers jumped to his defence and I would put money on him scoring the most votes last night. I must admit I am guilty of this too, I have voted for Shannon for the past 2 weeks because it seemed possible that he might be eliminated, (despite being aware that there are other performers on the show who are better).
On another note, Mark's comments were as usual, absolutely absurd last night. He is a man with a very peculiar logic, in attempting to praise the virtues of Paulini he really hurt Levi. I also took extreme offence to his 'judgment' of both the female contestants in Sunday night show. To both Paulini and Cosima he made reference to the fact that he considered neither of them traditionally attractive or sexy, and he had since changed his mind. I fail to see the relevance of such comments when judging their *performances*. I think that he is an inappropriate, irrelevant dirty old man!

please excuse this rant!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
were u on tv?
yeah i was - 5 times :) pretty kool stuff

we were in front of the main audience camera so yeah - couldnt really avoid it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)