How are we all going? (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
The holidays are so tangibly close...yet an assessment batch away for most of us.

I have one assessment out of the way and six to go. Once this week is over I'll be down to four.
Next week I have compulsory camp and get to come back for 4 fun December assessments.

I miss our junior years where you would be well and truly bludging by now *le sigh*

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
We had our camp at the beginning of the term. :)

Not too much to do, 2 maths exams and a music performance, nothing too major. But I too will be working right until the last day. :(

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
this is the hardest part of the year, because you're trying to find your rhythm, and trying to do weighted assessments, just hang in there, and you'll be on schoolies before you know it...

Aesytic

HSC
finished a couple of assessments so far, got 2 unit maths tomorrow and chem on friday, but still won't be done...got another 2 weeks before it's all over

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
First assessment next week. Then mad-crazy-dash for all my other subjects in 2 weeks, which I will be gone for one for work experience so technically only one week of assessments for all my subjects.

<---- *dies*

the_Ipt_flunker

HSC
halfway through my exam period. So far pretty painful...
Three more exams and then my first batch of assessments over. :awesome:. Not looking forward to results though

eat_well

HSC
I just finished a whole block of assessments. I just got one design and technology assignment to hand in and business studies exam till holidays :D.
I would kill to go back in time to redo ALL of my assessment though...I'm so disappointed with my outcomes :(

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
I have an english assignment due next week, then maths 2U test, maths ext1 test, and bio prac test :| Then the holidays!!!!!!

Billybro

HSC
Got like 81% on my first bio assignment, lost heaps of marks on two of the major questions that i majorly screwed up on =[, hopefully going to cope, but i've got alot to do over the xmas holidays and around 5 assesments coming up soon >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)