How about: Worst Private School? (1 Viewer)

SPX

So of all the private schools out there, which do you think is the worst. You can define worst in your own terms. Lets make this interesting...muhuuuhahhahah

Juliet

HSC
Kings-cos of the uniform. Although there might not be a Kings School anymore...i dunno.:p

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
asq. i object to barker - its an awesome school, not only in terms of results (in many different fields), but the atmosphere, the people (inc. teachers) and the school spirit - definately not "the worst" private school

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Its alright, you must be way more talented than Delta Goodrem and equally as nice :rolleyes:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
St Ursula's College :rolleyes:
SUCK? St Ursulas College Kingsgrove

they come on my train in the afternoons. What wrong with that school? From what Ive heard its pretty good.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
hmmmmmm guess i just got shut down... and the whole deal with bringing girls in, yes it may be true that we raise academics to an extent, however, among the top performing students, i'd say over 60% are male...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I saw some Barker girls at Sydney Uni the other day. Such a shame about the uniforms.............

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
I saw some Barker girls at Sydney Uni the other day. Such a shame about the uniforms.............
lol

jezzmo, those are crappy excuses for kings being a bad school.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by jezzmo

well i would think up better excuses, but i know absolutely nothing about the school nor people's opinions of it!!
All Im gunna say is it costs a shitload to go there. Good school though. Kinda old-fashioned in a way, very into Latin.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i dont know much about it too... just it takes a while to drive pass it. it's really big

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12

SUCK? St Ursulas College Kingsgrove

they come on my train in the afternoons. What wrong with that school? From what Ive heard its pretty good.
Yeah SUCK. I go there. I hate it.

SPX

Why don't you guys try the kings website. From my knowledge of running in cross country's and debating against them I know,
They are the oldest school I think in Australia
They have some princes of the Pacific and some smaller asian nations that go there. So son of kings, e.g. the son of Tonga's king played rugby for them.
They wear the uniform that has a red line down the pants and have like 5 different blazers for different occasions. Obviously is a huge school with excellent facilities. Last year their Y12 on muck up day put red dye in the olympic pool they had and they got in deep shit, only $30 000 to be the dye off the tiles.
They are underacheivers in terms of academic performance and are located in Carlingford, pretty close to James Ruse.

I also agree that Barker girls are hot and I saw them at the Ext. History study day in SYD UNI, WOW.

SPX

Well, Pius did kick your asses in the soccer last year. And it's better than going to a school which spends so much and gets so little in return, and don't even make me mention the apple chapel incident. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)