How about: Worst Private School? (1 Viewer)

Leon_Phelps

Waverley College
You only say this because the last years year 12 trashed Bondi causing thousands dollars of damage, disrespecting all of the school and its associates, receiving 4 arrest warrents and prohibiting 4 students from doing their HSC.......
Hmmm....

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
isnt it pacific hills christian school...i know a guy that goes there..and all they do is pray:rolleyes:
Sounds a lot like Sutherland Shire Christian School :rolleyes:

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by krissy7685
so does Barker..

but that chick that keeps praising barker is getting annoying....
just get over it... its only a school.... u may aswell be school mascot u pretty promote it enough here...
so is the mascot a cow? cos u seem to like cows...
geez someone is not in the best of moods today... i'm not the only one promoting my school... if you look at this thread everyone is pretty much sticking up for their own schools... i like my school... others like theirs.. and if you don't like my school then get over it, i don't really care...

and no... the school mascot is not me, neither is it a cow

SPX

This reply is to Twintip, so for the lateness, but I have a life to get to: In regard to your comments:
1/ I have played cricket at your school and although your ground is good, I wouldn't say its better than ours. We get ours resurfaced every two to three years and it is in excellent condition, probably better than yours.
2/ No matter what you say about garden days, it's still gay.
3/ Proportionately your school is crapper than ours in terms of academic results.
4/ It's not only your school with waiting lists most private schools have one. Our one is about 4 years and growing.
5/ If you want examples of scouting from other schools for sport then how about our star cross country runner who represented Australia last year and a number of junior basketball players who were offered scholarships but said NO!
6/ I've debated at your school and our classrooms are much newer and bigger and better.

I can't remember the rest of the stuff you said, but on the other hand I really don't care. If everyone at your school is as gay as you then, in terms of attitude your school SUXS Dick, and we all know that attitude is the most important thing.

So end of debate. :argue: :chainsaw:

Twintip

Originally posted by SPX
So end of debate. :argue: :chainsaw:
Haha what an idiot. Listen to the people around you. NO you CAN NOT become part of CAS. ;)

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
spx is a bit...lol....no offence to the person who posted this...lol :)
:lol:

PS: I was booked in when I was 5 days old. "Proportionately" better? :confused: Dickhead. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

krissy7685

i agree with twintip... knox facilities are alot better....

but anywayz...

my boyfriend was booked into knox when his mum found out she was pregnant with him..... he's been there from prep school and finished last year..

most private schools waiting lists arent that long.. if u have the money then they let u in... its not a mtter of waitintg lists.. i have 4 brothers/// each went to a different private school and they all got in straight away... if u have the cash then its cool/..

but with knox it isnt the same..

and about delta.... its only delta... i much prefer her to holly valance and kylie (sorry to the kylie and holly lovers.. but i think they suck)

Twintip

Just for the record I didn't start that 'argument' about facilities. I don't care however it is certainly getting SPX all fired up. His defence of his school and attack on mine borders on insanity.

I have a few friends who were booked into Knox, Abbotsleigh, PLC and Barker before they were born. I was booked into Knox and Barker (because I was already born when they booked me in ;)). I think with a number of private schools, if you rock up late, positions are full unless you are willing to board. :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im sorry SPX but I must say your little spiel sounded so pathetic, it sounds like they give you preaching lessons at school--preaching to strangers about how good your school is.
I don't give a shit
They don't give a shit
You've got about 7 school weeks left GET OVER IT!!

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
hmm, i sat for an extrance exam in yr5 and got into a private school. and i was a pretty dumb kid, so i reckon the waiting list thing is a bit exaggerated. although i do know 2 ppl younger than me who didn't get into my school, so maybe it depends on the year as well.

kini mini

HSC
I got into Grammar through the scholarship exam. Some of those who got in through the entrnce exam were good, many weren't. I don't know how long the Grammar waiting list is.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
haha i was booked into barker from birth...

!! they rejected me twice!!!! yr 3 and yr 6...
can someone explain to meeh what is the attraction>???..there gotta be some chemistry for you to b attached to barker at birth....

barker reminds meeh of dogs barking..lol!!! rofl!

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
BARKA! BAKKABAKKABAKKABAKKA
when someone says Barker =dogs?

why do i just get the mental image of a dog jumping on the leg of a poor turramurra high girl??!!!
i don't know how u came to that image... i'm slightly scared and confused!

krissy7685

Yeh jezzmo
that was soo not funny..
do ur parents tell u that u act like a 10 year old?

D

dragon

man it doesnt matter whos better out of barker, knox and pius or whoever

what matters is that waverley smashes yous all everytime

haha SPX your paying knox out for not winning the CAS title for rugby last year... bro thats cos waverley kill it... lets see your school go against us.. we would smash u twice as hard as we did knox

all other cas schools r soft

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)