Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah that's what I was thinking he was just a regular guest.

Awww Chuck and Blair in your avatar. Gossip girl next month yay! <3

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe woops, i changed it :p

But yes, i cant wait for GG. Ive been watching so many sneak peaks. So exciting :D 22 days :D

Back to H&A, miss it :( Though i watched a movie today, so i kind of didnt really think about it :p

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Are they really setting up Hugh to come back? I mean, even if Rachel didn't go running to him, and she was kidnapped by Jimmy, are the emails from Hugh legit and he'll actually make an appearance? I really hope he does, because I liked him and Rachel together. But the actor's in that new show on channel ten, right? He can't do a Channel 7 guest appearance, can he? Hugh should've come back when he heard Kim dumped Rachel though. Make his move straight away.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
hehe woops, i changed it :p

But yes, i cant wait for GG. Ive been watching so many sneak peaks. So exciting :D 22 days :D

Back to H&A, miss it :( Though i watched a movie today, so i kind of didnt really think about it :p
Hehe me either.

I'm not missing Home and Away yet, probably will in a few days.

kate_is_me said:
Are they really setting up Hugh to come back? I mean, even if Rachel didn't go running to him, and she was kidnapped by Jimmy, are the emails from Hugh legit and he'll actually make an appearance? I really hope he does, because I liked him and Rachel together. But the actor's in that new show on channel ten, right? He can't do a Channel 7 guest appearance, can he? Hugh should've come back when he heard Kim dumped Rachel though. Make his move straight away.
I'm not sure. Filming is a few months/weeks ahead so it is possible to be on 2 shows at once. Checking her emails now Hugh sent her another one but she hasn't replied back and now there is one about a flight to Melbourne.

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Wherever Rachel is, I hope she hasn't been kidnapped by Jimmy. Nicole's already been kidnapped, and there is just too much kidnapping for a town this small. I think practically everyone's been abducted/held hostage. Belle, Leah, Martha, Jack, and now Nicole, and that's only the current cast. There better be a more interesting explanation to where Rachel is other than she was taken somewhere by Jimmy.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Everything points towards Jimmy (more so in terms of what we have seen on TV) so to be it's just to obvious but maybe I'm over thinking it. But if it was anything else it is such a low act for Rachel I mean if she had issues why couldn't she talk to someone instead of just ruining practically leaving Tony at the altar, if that is the case.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Maybe theyre making a big deal of her disappearance and she is just taking a break in Melbourne or something. I dont think Jimmy took her. Like someone said, one kidnapping is enough.

I think the Olympics is keeping me pre-occupied, it is more fun then H&A :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Maybe theyre making a big deal of her disappearance and she is just taking a break in Melbourne or something. I dont think Jimmy took her. Like someone said, one kidnapping is enough.

I think the Olympics is keeping me pre-occupied, it is more fun then H&A :p
Sounds like she either had a mental breakdown and left/went to see Brad/went to see Hugh or Jimmy is involved but it's to obvious to be Jimmy.

Haha I wouldn't go that far. Not that I have really watched any of the Olympics.

Zrap said:
Tasha is gonna be in the next Transformers thats pretty hectic
Yep. Hopefully Transformers 2 is just as good as the first one. :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Does anyone remember Sindi from Neighbours? She was Stu's wife who was a regular character for like 2 years and then one day it was discovered that as a teenager she was mentally unstable and had spent some time in an institution. The actor's contract was ending so they gave her this nutjob storyline and how 'Sindi' is supposedly locked up in a hospital somewhere. For some reason, I can just see this sort of storyline being played out about Rachel. Maybe they'll get a phone call from Brad and it'll reveal Rachel's crazy past and super-stressful situations cause her to relapse and she's gone off her nut, and that's why she's run away. Feel free to call this far-fetched lol. But it could happen.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
sounds like a good storyline, and its not like H&A havent taken a Neighbours storyline before (cant think of any, but im sure its happened :p)

H&A fustrates me, Olympics excites me :p Esp when we're winning :p

Anyway, you guys seen the promo for DWTS??? Jodi and Luke are in it :D I cant wait for it to start :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Haha that would almost be funny if as not stupid if that happened, her being a psychiatrist and all.

Nah I haven't seen the add but I knew they were in it.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
When is Rachael leaving the show? That should indicate as to what sort of story line they have for her.

If she comes back I hope her and whats his name can get back together.

I wonder why Aden is crying. I hope his dad is dead, dead, dead!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Anyway, you guys seen the promo for DWTS??? Jodi and Luke are in it :D I cant wait for it to start :D
WHo's Luke? But I did hear that Henry from SYTYCD is gonna be one of the professional dancers this year.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
According to Wikipedia, Amy Matthews is contracted till 2009.
Jodi Gordon has signed on for another 3 years, but I think we all know her character
isn't going to die.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah there you go, I guess hopefully wikipedia is right. Pretty clear Martha is probably never going to die.

Yay for Nicole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)