• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

HSC
pritnep said:
Haha yay someone else into it I think that makes me, you and Tasha now.

Yeah I forgot about that we know Aden had a tablets, and we know Elliot used something to knock out Roman. Hehe Stillnox is the one in the news that makes some people do crazy stuff (like sleep walking, driving their car etc).

Aden but I wouldn't rule his Dad out after he has a drink either buy him a few hours of less pain.

Haha I know if you just take the TV stuff you can be on one train of thought but with SummerBayOnline it makes it more confusing.
lol -hides- kk i didnt know what it was ): maybe the stillnox was taken by um. jimmy to stop his weirdness? o.o

>.< so frustrating. now i really want to know whats happening ):

ooh. see that site makes aden look more into it, compared to the final episode =/

& yeah i know. the show makes one thing look spot on, then you look at that website and think 'maybe...'

& the Rachel stuff ;o

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Sleeping tablets. So nah I don't think so, like you said earlier Aden or Elliot.

Me to, I so want to work it out but it's all so confusing.

Exactly. :)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
a) Aden got manipulated by his dad to kidnap rachel
b) the dad kidnapped rachel for meds and an operation without involving cops
c) Aden walked in on his dad with Rachel but didnt do anything about it
d) Jimmy has Rachel

Aden's dad does have a gun from his old work as a seco.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I saw a poll on Channel V between Neighbours, H&A and some other show, and H&A kicked butt with some 50+%

HSC
Zrap said:
a) Aden got manipulated by his dad to kidnap rachel
b) the dad kidnapped rachel for meds and an operation without involving cops
c) Aden walked in on his dad with Rachel but didnt do anything about it
d) Jimmy has Rachel

Aden's dad does have a gun from his old work as a seco.
But then don't any of you remember how he was in the final episode? He was so sick&tired&weird o.o

I don't think he can pull it off [Adens dad].

Nathan, if Aden was the one who took the sleeping tablets then he would have given them to his father [correct?]. So if we go with it in that way, then his father wouldn't have done it. If Aden took any of the pills for his father, then if anything it's Aden who kidnaps Rachel not his father.

BUT the nurse sais she didn't recognise the voice of the person who wanted the pills, wasn't Aden visiting the hospital heaps?

I think Elliot took the sleeping pills, and Aden might have taken the other ones or else Jimmy took them [because he most likely needs them] & Jimmy kidnapped Rachel.

Seems logical?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah but after he had his alcohol though.

If he did yes. Correct.

He was I guess but he could of disguised his voice/probably different because he would of been nerves/upset.

Jimmy had also bought a set of knives so do we buy that he just saw Rachel and left or he took her?

HSC
lol i aint thinking too into this, im keeping it simple, just over explaining my points ;o

& Nathan, lol.

I'm pretty sure we've seen Aden go nuts and be upset&stuff when he was at the hospital. I don't think the voice changes that much, and i mean if i saw someone a bit then i would know it's them like by the way their body looked and stuff. They would have noticed something...at least the clothes!

& YES WE DO ;o lol atleast i do. i think whatever looks obvious is it. no use thinking too into it.

how would aden&his dad be able to control rachel? & belle would have set her free if she saw her yknow?

HSC
But he's dying!

He can barely stand. & the pills were stolen by a kid. Not an old man. If it's Aden/his dad, then Aden stole the pills and his dad runs off behind him and kidnaps Rachel then takes her...back to his place?

Belle finds them and doesn't let Rachel out? That doesn't exactly look right. [The Belle finding Rach at Adens place and not telling anyone/letting her out].

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Does belle know about the past of Aden?
I rekon that could be why Aden is crying?

HSC
His grandfather? Yeah he told her the week after he called her a slut.

The last time we saw them his father wanted a doctor and said he'll die without one, so his father might die?

Anyone know if someone dies on the show soon? :S

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
There was supposed to be a death in the olympic week final (last week). So its between Larry, Martha, Nicole and possibly Rachel. But we saw Larry, Martha and Nic on the verge of death, with Martha flatlining. But then the promo ruined the Nicole cliffhanger, so it's between Larry and Martha (not caring about Rachel) and we know that Martha is still on for another 3 years and has been spotted filming last week, so that just leaves Larry :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah pretty clear Larry will die, being expandable as he is not a main character.

Only problem with the gun thing, it has to be signed out and signed back in daily and kept in a gun safe at the security company...or at least I would assume. But that being said I guess you could steal it but I don't think it's likely.

If Aden/Larry does have Rachel they would probably be acting illogical and threatening but Belle wouldn't let that go on so that's unlikely.....argh confusing.

Oh and SummerBayOnline:

New american couple, wonder if a new couple moves to the bay?
Knot tying for who, I was thinking Elliot but could be whoever has Rachel...if we assume it is not Aden/Larry because of the Belle aspect.

HSC
TY Tasha :)

Nathan- You're way ahead of me aren't you? :(

Um on the SBO thingy it says that Jimmy has medical problems, so him being the one who stole the meds is logical right?

& if Larry is the one who dies, then i guess either Aden or Jimmy kidnapping Rach is sane, but my only problem with Aden kidnapping her is that he's meant to be a main member, why would they turn him bad barely as soon as we see him turning good?

One last thing: 'some lost will be found...then lost again' at Nicole or Rachel? I'm thinking it's Belle finding Rachel, then whoever has her moves her?

lol. i bet im like thinking into this or not thinking hard enough >.<

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I'm up to today being the (2nd Tuesday) sounds like your up to there, I have all the clues solved (ticks) for everyday.

Nah I'm pretty certain it wasn't Jimmy why would he need them? Not for himself, he would be prescribed them if anything. But if he does have Rachel then maybe for her.

He can turn bad to good to bad to good. But kid napping and holding against will are prisonable offences so... But no I doubt whatever happens it will have lasting repercussions to main characters i.e. Aden (like besides his Dad dying and the stuff that goes with that I just mean not jail).

Could be both. Maybe they find Nicole and Geoff but Elliot isn't caught and he gets her again or something.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*looks around* Quiet in here.

Well I haven't bothered posting in here since we had that big convo the other day and pretty much discussed all the latest happenings with SBO (SummerBayOnline).

So Melody now thinks that she is evil and I think where to believe that she been admited to psychiatric ward. Maybe she is guilty because didn't she say stuff like "I wish Axel was dead" or something and now he is. I hope they don't ruin the character.

Strike Hugh off the where is Rachel list. But we already kind of did that.

Who do you all think the dead body is? Maybe the wife of that American couple that where around the bay or just some random because it's clearly not Rachel.

Floss's traot card faxes are confusing since I have no idea what any of them are.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Home and Away News Update

Home and Away's Todd Lasance (Aden Jeffries) has returned to work after he and two others were involved in a serious car accident at the weekend. For more info visit BTTB.

Get better soon Todd and everyone involved. Here is for a speedy recovery and that everyone pulls through.

Spoilered just incase some people don't want to know, it involves a character and their contract.

Christie Hayes extending her contract from 3 to 6 months. For more info visit BTTB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)