Home and Away (5 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:cool: Thanks. I watch a lot of what most people would consider "girls shows" - Neighbours, Home & Away, The OC, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl etc etc. I just like my TV.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Because Nathan's cool like that. 27 hours to go, haha. I am so wasting time on here when I have an exam tomorrow. I have to learn how to stop procrastinating.

"Chubby"

HSC
hey guys, the house Racheal was in today when she was listening to tony's voicemail..who's house was that? i couldn't recognise it (keeping in mind i missed last thur's and fri's ep)

ahah and kate_is_me, i have an exam tomorrow too!! 21.5 hours to go...i think :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It was Martha, Jack & Rachel's they got new funiture and were painting it in celebration of a new starting point in J&M life and the baby on the way - at least I think that was the reason.

I'm glad Leah and Miles had their chat and sorted things out she was starting to get to me.

48mins. :)

jirwin

HSC
yea it their/her house - pretty quick renvovation i might add. i mean they mentioned it to the viewers but we hadnt seen the change in the kitchen/lounge room part - only the bedroom tony and rach painted.

i wish Kane was on screens longer :(

i also like how leah and miles sorted things out. how long has it been since dan anyway? i really hope the den picks up. i hate how leah was acting towards VJ with the whole miles thing. i just wanted to slap her... poor kid.

dont like ric at the moment - his attitude sucks altho he has good reason to. i cant believe mattie has stuck with him through so much.

i havent been very active in this thread over the past few weeks - i had trouble keeping up with everything because i was away with limited access. but i think i've caught up on all the current topics of conversation so hope to be a bit more regular now.
22hrs 20min (i think)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
All I could think the entire episode was, "good God Matilda, can't you make Ric do something about his hair??"

HSC
kate_is_me said:
All I could think the entire episode was, "good God Matilda, can't you make Ric do something about his hair??"
first time ever, im going to agree on his hair. I didn't realise how annoying it was o_O

It's like ugh! Ew. Seriously needs to wash it, & chop it.

& i thik there are too many changes on the show atm. Like the den/diner, new characters/houses etc. its just too much :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Mattie "Ric cut your hair or I won't be sleeping in the same bed with you" next day Ric has hair cut. :p

Bye bye Kane - he so needed a good hair cut and shave.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Ric's hair is grosssssss ... its like all thin and dead!! Hopefully he gets it cut sooon - from what i remember him at the Logies i think it was shorter/cut? cannot really remember!!

Kane is feral hahaha his beard is like ... multi-coloured!! yucky!!

Just less than 2 hours til HAA yayness!!! OMGOMG - ITS ADEN AND BELLE 2NITE ME THINKS??? :):):):):):):):):):)
Hope soooo!!!!

jirwin

HSC
Ric's hair wasn't shorter/cut at the logies - to me it look straightened or something - anyway it was way better maintained and looked not that bad at the logies - on the show it is terrible - I can't believe the actor wants the world to see him like that - I certainly wouldn't.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Haha okay looked better than now either way! I know its not like he looks good with it!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awwwww how sweet was Aden getting there before Belle woke up, I think I'm an Adelle fan. :D :)

Poor Geoff/Melody, is this the end of Melody for now? Anyone know?

:( Can't believe the Den is going I loved the idea like the new kind of drop in center, it had potential for new storylines/characters - what's going to happen the where the diner is at the moment? Something new opening?

Offically goodbye Kane? For at least five years now?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

Anyone around? I'm bored.

Going out tonight with Jess so won't be watching Home and Away until tomorrow but recording it.

2 hours 20 minutes. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: *Looks around* Only 1 new post, I hope I didn't scare everyone off.

I watched HAA when I got home, wasn't that interesting of an episode.

Belle and Aden fighting. :(

Not sure what I think of Charlie but I think Ruby comes tonight - woot!

7mins. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: Home and Away started at 7pm by my clocks it's usual 7.03pm-7.04pm.

Pat, Ruby's boyfriend is Charlie from Blue Water High season 3, I thought that was him from the picture I have seen but I wasn't certain. :)

Jack kissed Martha again and made MWA sound talk about annoying.

HAHA Ruby owned Nicole.

Poor Aden.

Not a bad ep.

hairspray

HSC
The character Ruby is cool, the writers did an ace job ! Nicole's "princess" character seems to be dying down... finally she can do some really acting!

Im so over the Jack/Martha/Roman baby storyline... i mean from reading spoilers... this storyline is gonna drag for months !

I think it was on wednesday or thursday ep that Jai sneaked into Mattie's room and Ric went nuts! That was such a crack up! And then Jai was like to miles "Mattie reminds me of my mum"... LOL!

I <3 charlie's fequent moodswings. AND! Aden is so gonna win a Logie next year, his acting on friday's ep was so touching.

Can't wait till Monday's ep =)

~Natalie:)~

HSC
Oh my god,I just saw Fridays episode and Aiden was so great at the storyline with him and his dad!!!! It was great acting and I agree he deserves a logie for that!!!!

On another note...Ihope Marthas baby is Jacks.

ihopeso

HSC
i was wondering if the girls aged roughly between 16 and 26 could answer this please.

i'm a guy and i sometimes watch home and away and whenever Aden is on, my sister and friends who are girls constantly say that he is hot and a sweet guy and go on about how much they love him.

but when girls talk about guys in general the one thing most of them say they dislike in guys is when they are cocky and reckon their so good.

watching home and away, Aden pretty much fills this category yet im sure pretty much all girls watching the show still love him. whats up with that?

would u go for a guy like Aden if you had the chance?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Hi Home and Away thread newbies - welcome. :)

Agreed I think Ruby is cool, I was waiting for her to come since I'm a Blue Water High fan and she is one of my favourite characters/actors.

Aden is a cool character and Adelle is a great coupling.

@ihopeso - I'm not a girl but I think that girls see Aden as a character and more are attracted to the acter and are selective about teh things the character does that they like - like the actor hate the character kinda of thing. Besides girls can have a thing for the broody/bad boys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)