• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Alloooo everyone!

How is all?

I miss the days we used to count down the hours/mins etc til HAA started - good times :)

I have not been too into HAA until 2nites episode which i enjoyed :) Starting to see Aden and Bell bloooosssooommm! Did they do the naughty anyone know? I mean he initially had his shirt on but then when Annie etc walked in it was offf oooh la la la la la hahaha - going to love them together :) - hotness!

Kirsty and Kane are annoying me arrghhh!! Leah is as well - she should just get with Miles!!!!!

Last night on All Saints Clarissa House (Beth) had a role :) shes looking better these days! Ex HAAers seem to be popping up everywhere atm! Hate the ad that Sharni Vinson (Cassie) is on - hatteeee the accent. Also Henk appears in the weird smoking ad - annoying! hahah

Dont know whether this is old news or what but Luke Jacobz (McLeods Daughters) is coming to HAA in August!! Interesting!! Wonder who he will play!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying HAA :) xo

P.S. My gosh Neighbours has gone down the drain!! Its shocking!! The poor actors and lame story lines together = a disastrous and catastrophic piece of crap !! hahaha :) HAA all the way!

P.P.S. Reading over this i really did overuse the smileys but oh well :)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

I'm ok.

Me to, I was trying to relive the good old days.

I don't think they did because I know Belle denies they did - well at least I think that's what I read. That would be a thing the old Belle would do not this new Belle.

K&K are cool. :p Yes they should hock up.

Hehe I didn't know about Beth (I am an AS fan but it's a bit boring/not that interesting at the moment) or Cas but I did about Henk.

Hmmm I think I did read that but I didn't remember so cool.

LOL I've been saying things like that for awhile about Neighbours and it is a real shame.

:)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Her loss :p

Adelle are so much better. Maybe the best couple of the show :) Woot! I love Aden.

And no, Belle and Aden didnt "do the naughty" :p He just some how magically appeared in her bed with no shirt on :p I love them <33

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I didn't like Jack and Lara last night with their smug, smirking faces while they questioned Kirsty. I mean, fair enough, they don't know Kirsty and Kane like we do, but I got so annoyed at Jack. Surely he understands why people do some things for the people they love. Like, he's never broken the law for Martha (oh wait... he has broken the law for Martha, dickhead). I hate hypocritical people like that. Sam was right when she called him the worst cop in the world.

On a lighter note, yay for Aden/Belle. And I found Nicole's jealousy funny when she told Belle to get lost at the hospital lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Adelle as a couple is awesome. When it finally happens that is. :)

Yeah I agree with kate - very mean of them and if Kane was the harden criminal they think he was he probably would of kept runing, held his gun to them or something.

20mins. :)

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Poor Nicole. Looks like she really likes Aden now. :(
You feel sorry for her?

It was her own doing. He tried to get with her before but she rejected him, serves her right.

Aden&Belle=awesomest couple ever <3 I think i like them a more than Belle&Drew now...and they arent even 'together' yet :eek:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well that wasn't a bad episode.

I wonder why Mel was upset at the end when she got what she wanted, I guess the gravity off the situation is all sinking in.

Argh K&K/Martha baby promo, seen that show something new.

hairspray

HSC
Jai's crush on matilda is becoming so obvious ! i feel so sorry for Annie cos she so has a HUGE crush on Jai but he doesnt seem a tiny bit interested.

Axle finally confessed! Thank goodness! so this mean that melody will finally get kicked off the screens yerh? cos i can't stand the weirdness of her character, confident one minute and a shy emo the next- like wth? looks like she has bipolar or some mental illness.

<3 Belle and Aden- they should be an interesting couple. I love how nicole likes Aden as well... it should make the show worth watching to see what storylines the writers can come up for Nicole's jealousy.

And when is Nicole going to get geoff back for making her kiss those nerds? Like before she was like to him "i started it so i'm the one whose going to end it".

The jack & martha promos are so BORING ! But i have a feeling that jack is going to have a thing for the new cop girl "charlie".

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah Melody will be leaving soon as it was only a guest role, although there is talk she may come back later in the year again possibly as a regular. I don't think she is weird, I mean someone just aren't as strong as others and when something gets them down they can go from :) to :( really quickly - I personally don't think she has any illness, she is just a different character.

Yes I think we all do.

Yea I'm wondering that also but I think she is more focused on Aden at the moment.

Apparently Charlie and Roman become a couple/have a thing

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I really, really hope Aden and Belle don't become boring once they're a couple. The writers on this show have a way of making couples boring after the initial get together. I read in Tv Week what happens with this whole Martha baby thing. Spoilered if anyone wants to know.

After Martha has a miscarriage scare, Roman insists that a paternity test be done. Martha agrees just to shut him up, and the two take a secret DNA test. Charlie (who Roman is now dating) finds DNA results and thinks Roman is hiding things from her and tells her new partner Jack about the tests. Of course, Jack figures out the dates of the pregnancy and realises that Roman could be the father of the baby. He confronts Martha who finally confesses. Jack gets angry, goes down to the diner and punches Roman in the face. Later, Jack regrets his actions and apologises to Roman and Martha. Jack and Roman agree to wait till the baby is born before doing a DNA test.

And all I can say is, thank god Jack finds out soon. I would have been so annoyed if they did another Kim/Hayley/Scott baby storyline.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
YAY! For that. I remember reading an interview with Jodi about that from TV week she said something like Martha was lying because she finally got to be with the man she loved. But seriously lies are what got them to be apart from eachother amoung other things and yet she uses it as her justification to keep them together when usually all lies do is tear people apart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)