Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
YAY! Finally K&K, how annoying was Channel 7, With all the "They were the bay's R&J..."? Pretty much all this week and most of last week making us think they were going to be on the next night's episode then they weren't. Argh I hate how they show the same promo most of the days of the week.

danielle69

HSC
So what did kane do for why he is running from the cops?
last nite was good
and i agree oliver is cute!! <3
does irene adopt oliver do you think?
when do kirsty and kane come back for good?
what is wrong with kirsty?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
danielle69 said:
So what did kane do for why he is running from the cops?
last nite was good
and i agree oliver is cute!! <3
does irene adopt oliver do you think?
when do kirsty and kane come back for good?
what is wrong with kirsty?
Obviously not a true home and away fan.
There running cause Kanes in trouble with the law and now Kirsty
is an accessory to the crime.
I think Kane did something like armed robbery, alchol has fucked up my brain cells i really cannot remember.
No wait he was framed for something and no matter what the cops thought he was guilty so he was going away for a long time.

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
:wave: Hey everyone.

Been awhile since I posted, seems we all come on post for a bit get back to life and then come back again. We all need to get back into the pattern of posting after HAA finishes/before. :p

How is everyone. To answer your question Siz, i've been ok. Hopefully someone can give you a quick review. :)

Home and Away has been pretty good of recent. I'm liking the storylines and character developments. Melody and Geoff is pretty good storyline at the moment and K&K coming back should be pretty good and then all the rest are pretty good at the moment to, Martha and Jack included. I just wish that Martha would tell Jack/Roman the truth the lies have always been a problem for them - how about they try telling the truth because if their love/relationship is as strong as they say then they will get through it.
Hey everyone as well. Been ages since I last posted too - currently got that little message telling me i should post and help a student - first time i've ever gotten that.

In answer to both Siz's and Nathan's question I've also been ok/good. Havent' been doing much at all - lazy i know. uni one day a week yet havent browsed bos much lately - what's wrong with me :O

I too don't have a video player of my own :( but thankfully every time i've been out i've been able to use my parents video player - getting a new one end of june. just got a job so will probably come in handy.

I'm off to queensland on tuesday for 8 days. should be good. nice and relaxing - just visiting relatives so just a normal day but in another state. nothing special is planned while we are there. only me and mum going to get away from dad *dances*.

Now on to HAA: im absolutely loving the KK storylines, they are by far my favourite couple, always have been. i wish they were staying much longer then they are - Kirsty is only on for 8 weeks and apparently kane only on for a few episodes. i too am annoyed at all the previews being the same - i waited like a week before KK was actually on! i also like jai and nicoles storylines - roman is awesome grounding nicole. quite funny with aden laughing and picking on her - he has changed quite a lot since moving in with roman. umm i dont like morag/ross. and im bias with the jack/martha thing because i like jack but hate martha. and the pregnancy storyline is a bit like scott/kim with hayley. they may as well have another stalker imo.

anyway this post is long enough so i'll leave it there. and nathan - great idea about the regular posting - will try my best :p

oh and kane is in trouble with the law because he was framed by his father - his father commited armed robbery and kane picked him up (dont remember how that came about) anyway kane told his father to get out of the car, his father left the money and gun in the car - kane was pulled over by the cops. they went on the run just as the guilty verdit was given.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
How annoying is Jack when he kisses Martha and makes the MWA sound, I just want to kick him when he does that so annoying.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, thanks for the recaps. Can you believe I missed EVERY episode last week!? For shame.

But I'm on stuvac now for Uni, so I should be able to see almost every episode :)

I met Kirsty (Christie Hayes) once at Wonderland!

HSC
This thread is either completely dead or alive. No inbetween =/

Siz, that's cool :) & yay for 'holidays' -hides-

Um. I think Belle&Miles&Aden&Roman are probably my favourites atm, and i seem to not like anyone else, at all.

Jack/Martha- Stupidest thing EVER. I hate when they lie and then their lie catches up with them. & the way she was so happy when she told him..stupid, i mean she knew it might not have been his child..how the heck do you get that happy? =S

Kirsty/Kane- Funny how Kirsty finally realises that she wants a normal life when she got to summer bay :p I dont like Kane </3 Asshole. I couldnt wait for him to show up, and he messes it up :( Kirsty is cool though. I want her and Oliver to stay :)

Jai-Kinda weird, but i like him.

Mattie/Ric-They're SOOOOOO boring! I want them gone :(

Leah/Miles- I LOVE Miles, & hate the way Leah is acting with him/around him. gah! & the Jai thing was even more annoying.

Roman-Cool <3

Nicole-Boring? She only has the 'little stuck up bitchy brat' role. I want her to relax and be in a group or something.

Melody-ANNOYING! Was she raped, or did the guy NEARLY rape her? :S Her mum is ugh!

In general, H&A sucks atm.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
This thread is either completely dead or alive. No inbetween =/

Siz, that's cool :) & yay for 'holidays' -hides-
I think it pretty much happened since the people in our year and around went to uni/further education and the uni people got even more busy with their life so those big changes meant people just don't post as often.

At least that's my opinion and everyone is out of the habit of posting regularly.

Happy holidays all! :)

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Um. I think Belle&Miles&Aden&Roman are probably my favourites atm, and i seem to not like anyone else, at all.
Hmm I don't think I have favourites at the moment mostly storylines that keep me interesting till I find a new favourite. :p

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Jack/Martha- Stupidest thing EVER. I hate when they lie and then their lie catches up with them. & the way she was so happy when she told him..stupid, i mean she knew it might not have been his child..how the heck do you get that happy? =S
Exactly and that's always the hang up I've had about they, they lie (cover it up and lie some more) and that ends up marking the beginning of the end of their relationship.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Kirsty/Kane- Funny how Kirsty finally realises that she wants a normal life when she got to summer bay :p I dont like Kane </3 Asshole. I couldnt wait for him to show up, and he messes it up :( Kirsty is cool though. I want her and Oliver to stay :)
Well won't be long before Kane goes, Car chase w00t! Would of been nice if he returned the money after what Kirsty had said. Kirsty to stay would be cool and I'm pretty sure she is? Or maybe that's wishful thinking.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Jai-Kinda weird, but i like him.
He is just doing the whole loner, new person, weird thing. I think in a few months he'll be a different character again.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Mattie/Ric-They're SOOOOOO boring! I want them gone :(
That offer from the uni last night is the beginning of the end for Mattie...can't belive she is leaving. :( I think Ric is soon too isn't he?

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Leah/Miles- I LOVE Miles, & hate the way Leah is acting with him/around him. gah! & the Jai thing was even more annoying.
They would make a good couple just Leah is being annoying but can't blame her wasn't that long ago Dan died.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Roman-Cool <3
Yeah he is pretty good, good actor. :)

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Nicole-Boring? She only has the 'little stuck up bitchy brat' role. I want her to relax and be in a group or something.
Same with Jai, once she finds her way of fitting in, she'll be a new character.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Melody-ANNOYING! Was she raped, or did the guy NEARLY rape her? :S Her mum is ugh!
I actually like the Melody character, she is pretty different to other HAA characters (acts, thinks, talks etc) but that in itself is probably why not many fans like the character.

I'm not sure I guess we might find out soon. At least the felt up/touched and then at worst raped.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
In general, H&A sucks atm.
At least it's better then Neighbours at the moment ratings/storyline wise. :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
How come?

Crappy storylines and character developments?

Home and away hasn't for me but maybe I'm less critical on it then I am Neighbours which seems to be continuing it's fall...at least for me.

boris

Banned
HSC
characters are annoying
storylines long and predictable, yet unrealistic and cliched

very shit

HSC
pritnep said:
I think it pretty much happened since the people in our year and around went to uni/further education and the uni people got even more busy with their life so those big changes meant people just don't post as often.

At least that's my opinion and everyone is out of the habit of posting regularly.

Happy holidays all! :)
Yeah i noticed that too. Like half the people barely come here anymore :(

& very happy holidays, it's more of a 'holiday' than a 'study break' to me/ Prob should start studying =/

Exactly and that's always the hang up I've had about they, they lie (cover it up and lie some more) and that ends up marking the beginning of the end of their relationship.
& it's friggin STUPID! It's like the Hayley thingy. So dumb. They need new storylines :(

Well won't be long before Kane goes, Car chase w00t! Would of been nice if he returned the money after what Kirsty had said. Kirsty to stay would be cool and I'm pretty sure she is? Or maybe that's wishful thinking.
She has a 6 month contract according to the other websites, so yay she'll be on long :)

He is just doing the whole loner, new person, weird thing. I think in a few months he'll be a different character again.
Yeah, and he'll pobably dating Annie :p

That offer from the uni last night is the beginning of the end for Mattie...can't belive she is leaving. :( I think Ric is soon too isn't he?
:eek: I missed that! I heard they were both leaving soon. Which i used to think sucked, but i've noticed once an actor is leaving, their storyline gets crappier&crappier.

They would make a good couple just Leah is being annoying but can't blame her wasn't that long ago Dan died.
True bt still. I mean the way she was acting...ugh! Annoying. Overreacting imo.

Same with Jai, once she finds her way of fitting in, she'll be a new character.
But right now, she's annoying. I mean she could be classified as a friend of Annie&Geoff but the storylines & characters dont seem to see her as one, which ruins her character...

I actually like the Melody character, she is pretty different to other HAA characters (acts, thinks, talks etc) but that in itself is probably why not many fans like the character.
lol. i dont like her because she's like some of the other characters in that she's hiding stuff & thinking its best not to let it out, and following her mother etc. i just want her to stop being like that.

I'm not sure I guess we might find out soon. At least the felt up/touched and then at worst raped.
Yeah that's kinda annoying me. Because at first i thought it was either normal sex/rape, then yesterday annie was like 'she fought him off' =S

& im over people being raped/molested on the show. Cassie, Aden, &Melody ..i mean seriously..

At least it's better then Neighbours at the moment ratings/storyline wise. :p
lol. have you seen the neighbours forum? they totally bag h&a :|

& i barely watch neighbours. but meh. i want h&a to get better its not fun no more. it's turning into passions, i swear we can not watch a week and we'll still be up to the same bit with nothing huge happening :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
& it's friggin STUPID! It's like the Hayley thingy. So dumb. They need new storylines :(
LOL I didn't think of it like that but yeah.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
She has a 6 month contract according to the other websites, so yay she'll be on long :)
YAY! :D

$hiftyIceQueen said:
:eek: I missed that! I heard they were both leaving soon. Which i used to think sucked, but i've noticed once an actor is leaving, their storyline gets crappier&crappier.
The latest exit characters have just been really rush and so obvious that they are going from the moment something is mentioned...or maybe because I/we read spoilers but still.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
lol. i dont like her because she's like some of the other characters in that she's hiding stuff & thinking its best not to let it out, and following her mother etc. i just want her to stop being like that.
Ah ok that's alright. People's opinions I've read and heard is because of her moaning/complaing all the time, how she acts/thinks (things she belives in).

$hiftyIceQueen said:
lol. have you seen the neighbours forum? they totally bag h&a :|

& i barely watch neighbours. but meh. i want h&a to get better its not fun no more. it's turning into passions, i swear we can not watch a week and we'll still be up to the same bit with nothing huge happening :(
The one here? Haha yea.

It's just I used to really like Neighbours and now i'm very off and on with it and mostly off.

Haha it's not that bad.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah so it was felt up, touched. Poor Mel and her Mum's reaction, it was probably more because she didn't want her friends/other church goers to know and them to be gossiped about - keeping up appearances and all that.

Major Aden and Belle flirting - we all know they will hock up, they should just hurry up and do it. Nicole jelous much?

Ah another Kirsty and Kane add, one we have already seen mind you. I just hope they don't play it all next week I really hate when they show the one add all the time, especially when it's not going to happen the following night's episode.

Looks like Aden's Dad gets shot and Kane has a gun/armed hold up? Way to blow your chances of ever having a court/judge believe you didn't do the original crime and now this on top of it. And a car case - that's cool. <3 HAA car chases.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I'll spoiler this just in case nobody wants to know (that being said I probably should of spoilered my other posts oops. Anyway it involves a character Heba and I were discussing. :p

Credit to Summer bay Journal

Confirmed source: Bevan Lee

It was intended to be a classic Early Years style storyline - a teen with a troubled home life. In a year where Bevan wanted to pay tribute to the show's history, the Melody storyline was created to do just that. And that's all she was ever invented for. Melody Jones was intended as nothing more than a short lived guest character in a short lived storyline.

However we can reveal that actress Celeste Dodwell has impressed both the H&A team and the audience so much that she will in fact be made a permanent character!!

Melody's guest stint will be over in about a month, after which she will be off our screens for some time before returning under permanent character status later in the year.

What happens to Melody during those months off screen is vital. It will result in Melody returning under very strong and dramatically powerful circumstances. This hard hitting storyline will continue to play out right until the end of the year.

My view:
Say what you will on the Mel, but I think she is a new different character and she should present interesting storylines. To me she is kinda of like the new Lilly in a way I mean different situations but similar in a way I think.

Anyway I should probably go to bed (I couldn't sleep), hopefully everyone gets posting tomorrow. :)

HSC
pritnep said:
The latest exit characters have just been really rush and so obvious that they are going from the moment something is mentioned...or maybe because I/we read spoilers but still.

Ah ok that's alright. People's opinions I've read and heard is because of her moaning/complaing all the time, how she acts/thinks (things she belives in).
Yeah. It may be because we know exactly what's happening, but even Sally had average storylines before she left..well after the hospital thing.. & Cassie too. & Lucas, & Beth, & etc etc etc

& yeah i don't mind her personality, it's more the giving in too easily, & seeing everyone as being a saint until they do somethig huge&bad.

The one here? Haha yea.

It's just I used to really like Neighbours and now i'm very off and on with it and mostly off.

Haha it's not that bad.
nope. it's like BTTB but Neighbours style. & it's annoying. Like they're all 'Neighbours characters/actors are more realistic etc' psht.

& YAY for the spoiler!!

Think she had a huge fight with her mum, and they're no longer talking, & the whole 'attempted rape' thing was the final straw, and then when she returns she's a totally different person?

But what type of different, because if she's going to change then they may make her either 'weirder' or 'Nicole-like'

& the Kane thing is.. ugh. As you said, he just ruined any chance of anyone believing him about the first crime. I thin he's going to be stuck in gaol for one hell of a long time!

& YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Belle & Aden YAYAYAYAYAYA lol. I love these two! & Nicole looked SOOO jealous when she saw him with Belle, maybe because she covered up for him, and he wasnt where they were meant to meet, & he ends up playing with Belle? :p

Melody&her mum. :mad1: Worst. Mum. Ever.

The lady is stupid, she kindof reminds me of Adens dad though...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Yeah. It may be because we know exactly what's happening, but even Sally had average storylines before she left..well after the hospital thing.. & Cassie too. & Lucas, & Beth, & etc etc etc

& yeah i don't mind her personality, it's more the giving in too easily, & seeing everyone as being a saint until they do somethig huge&bad.
Yeah good point, they were all pretty average goodbyes/leavings.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
nope. it's like BTTB but Neighbours style. & it's annoying. Like they're all 'Neighbours characters/actors are more realistic etc' psht.
Oh like a Neighbours fansite/forum? I was reading the offical one and many don't want Neighbours to turn into HAA but seriously HAA is kicking Neighbours at the moment - both in awards and ratings.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
& YAY for the spoiler!!
Your welcome. :)

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Think she had a huge fight with her mum, and they're no longer talking, & the whole 'attempted rape' thing was the final straw, and then when she returns she's a totally different person?

But what type of different, because if she's going to change then they may make her either 'weirder' or 'Nicole-like'
I'm not sure sounds kind of interesting why she is coming back, I guess we will have to see why she leaves. I think if anything she would come back more stronger in herself, her belives, stands up for herself, more confident etc.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
& the Kane thing is.. ugh. As you said, he just ruined any chance of anyone believing him about the first crime. I thin he's going to be stuck in gaol for one hell of a long time!
Yeah, I mean boo woo they will lock my up and won't listen to be so why don't I just make things x10 worse so there will be no way that they will ever take me seriously...I wonder if he dies? But if he goes to jail which he surely will unless he goes on the run again he won't be back for a long time. Armed hold up/plus someone gets shot I think so goodbye to Kane. I Sam wanted to continue working behind the camera.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
& YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Belle & Aden YAYAYAYAYAYA lol. I love these two! & Nicole looked SOOO jealous when she saw him with Belle, maybe because she covered up for him, and he wasnt where they were meant to meet, & he ends up playing with Belle? :p
I think they will make a good couple as well. :) Hmm be interesting what Nicole does.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Melody&her mum. :mad1: Worst. Mum. Ever.

The lady is stupid, she kindof reminds me of Adens dad though...
In a way kind of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)