Home and Away (4 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dont u wanna watch it?? i spoilered it on the previous page...but i'll post it here anyways

JACK AND MARTHA ARE GETTING MARRIED....im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy...jack and tasha try to throw martha off the idea of marriage...and then a confused martha contemplates breaking up with jack...but then she takes another turn...and i think martha proposes to him...its such an old tv tradition...but im just soooo glad its happening *jumps up and down in excitement*

for those of you who missed tonites ep...i'll tell u wat happened...only coz i jsut spent a long time telling my friend...so yeh...here goes...

lucas was at the police stationand constable mcgrath like fully told him wat is going to happen to him nowlike they were gona send him to juvi and stuffbut everything was jsut a bluffand lucas was really madbut when he was in his room he was looking at a pic of him and his mum when he was a baby and burst into tearsand then later he was sitting at the beachand beth went u pto himand he explained that he never knew his mumand he was starting to love beth like a mumand he didnt know whether that was wrong or notand yeh everything is good with him now

and macca came backand has just been hanging out with cassiebut then his boss called him and asked if he could do another nite shift and he said yesand every1 was wondering how he manages so many nite shifts and then at the end they show macca holding a pac of wat i think is cocaine

and martha and jack were at his place and martha was tlkn about having babies and getting marriedand jack was all like i havent really thought about all that yetand he seemed a bit let down

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
tasha1188 said:
dont u wanna watch it?? i spoilered it on the previous page...but i'll post it here anyways

JACK AND MARTHA ARE GETTING MARRIED....im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy...jack and tasha try to throw martha off the idea of marriage...and then a confused martha contemplates breaking up with jack...but then she takes another turn...and i think martha proposes to him...its such an old tv tradition...but im just soooo glad its happening *jumps up and down in excitement*

for those of you who missed tonites ep...i'll tell u wat happened...only coz i jsut spent a long time telling my friend...so yeh...here goes...

lucas was at the police stationand constable mcgrath like fully told him wat is going to happen to him nowlike they were gona send him to juvi and stuffbut everything was jsut a bluffand lucas was really madbut when he was in his room he was looking at a pic of him and his mum when he was a baby and burst into tearsand then later he was sitting at the beachand beth went u pto himand he explained that he never knew his mumand he was starting to love beth like a mumand he didnt know whether that was wrong or notand yeh everything is good with him now

and macca came backand has just been hanging out with cassiebut then his boss called him and asked if he could do another nite shift and he said yesand every1 was wondering how he manages so many nite shifts and then at the end they show macca holding a pac of wat i think is cocaine

and martha and jack were at his place and martha was tlkn about having babies and getting marriedand jack was all like i havent really thought about all that yetand he seemed a bit let down
OF COURSE my dear I WATCH it religously i have all the episodes taped that i was forced to miss saved on hard drive thats how desperate i am...
OMG OMG OMG do u rection martha an jack will break up... *cries if they do*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
honey didnt u read my spoiler...

oh wat the hell...im gonna tell you wat happens without a spoiler...coz its only happening tomoz...not biggie

JACK AND MARTHA GET ENGAGED!!!

woot woot..

THEY ARE NOT BREAKING UP...THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED...

another home and away wedding...havent one is a very long time

woot woot

cant wait

shortie_689

HSC
yeah i read it im having one big huge moment tonight were everything is going over my head even though i react an then forget its like 4 secondmemory dementia its wonderful

*hopeful*

HSC
i dont think it wuz coke that macca wuz holding!......pillz, most likely speed or even e
isnt it the new truckies craze

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but it looked like powder to me...and e are tablets...i dun know about speed

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy....i am soooooooooo excited....i have never loved home and away as much as i loved it today :)....i wish paul and jodi would get together in real life...unfortunately jodi already has a boyfriend...*oi hum bug*

n e wyz...poor colleen...mean magde wilkons...psssssh...

and omg macca is a psycho

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG BARRY IS LEAVING

AMANDA IS BACK

Amanda and belle have a showout...little do they know..they are actually related...uh oh

awwww...martha and jack are sooo cute...i love them...i dont like peter tho

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
because they werent 100% sure if it was zoe of not...even tho she dressed like zoe...but they had to be careful...

i was thinking last night...i rkn the writers have run out of storylines...thats why they are bringing back the stalker...psssshhhh

but i still love the show

shortie_689

HSC
I love Home and Away that whole Dan and Leah thing was soooooooooooo unbeleivably beautiful if i were going to be proposed to i think that situation would be absolutely IDEAL...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol

omg...amanda and belle...i cant wait till they find out...its gonna get interesting

dan and leah are so cute...i wuv em

*hopeful*

HSC
home n aways startin 2 get boring.....like tasha said the stalker story is old news, dan n leah is d same ol shit, d kim/charlie/dead grandma thing is boring n amanda/belle just isnt all that interestn

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh...but even if the show is getting boring...i would never stop watching it...too loyal :p

*hopeful*

HSC
lol same.....

but atm i do miss parts cuz big brothers more interestn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)