Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
sorry ur not a loser...im jsut going thru this bad phase where i call every1 a loser...so dont take it to heart oki

Beth is shocked to hear Lucas' real reasons for his behaviour are because he has grown to love Beth as a Mum - the Mum he never had.

and this is a huge one...so i dno if u wanna know or not...but u probs do...

JACK AND MARTHA ARE GETTING MARRIED....im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy...jack and tasha try to throw martha off the idea of marriage...and then a confused martha contemplates breaking up with jack...but then she takes another turn...and i think martha proposes to him...its such an old tv tradition...but im just soooo glad its happening *jumps up and down in excitement*

im srs...the writers of H&A are the best...i love their story lines...except for the stalker...but yeh...i love this show woot woot

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i wouldnt take it to heart.. dont worry
wow.. them some good spoilers there... i dont know, i think that the writing is just a BIT predictable at times.. then again, i have been watching it since 93 when shane and angel got married.
how long have the rest of you been watching?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i have no idea when i started watching...i do remember when shane and angel got married...i guess it been soooooooo long...i'll tell u one of my deepest darkest secret...and i am really ashamed of what i did

i stopped watching home and away for about a bit...but then i started again...i cant remember when i stopped..but i do remember stopping...n i have never lived it down...haha kiddin...but i did stop watching :'(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i stopped watching for a week when ailsa saw like a ghost in the cabinets and stuff... that really freaked me out.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol really...i dont remember that...i remember when alisa died...tht was really sad..i almost cried...

i also remember rebecca (was that her name) and travis's beach wedding

when don and marilyn had a baby...they had a baby right?...and marilyn left and don visited her where ever she went

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
byron was the baby's name. and he wrote a book and hayley drew all the pictures for it, but after marilyn left the floppy disc on the stereo and fried it all?

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
haha.. look who it is.. his sizmos..
what abt charliee mann..? he's crazyyy !

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
byron was the baby's name. and he wrote a book and hayley drew all the pictures for it, but after marilyn left the floppy disc on the stereo and fried it all?
wow...byron wrote a book...but he was like a baby...wasnt it Don who wrote the book??...and thats so sad about the frying...i remember that...

woot...love going down memory lane

omg yeh...charlie is wacked man...he has srs issues...and giving his grandma old drugs is horrible...he need srs help just like Dom...kah

paha Don and Dom...could they be any lamer :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
wow...byron wrote a book...but he was like a baby...wasnt it Don who wrote the book??
come on, tash! i meant don! obviously... im not that much of a loser...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
sorrryyyy...im just tired...its been a long day...well im off to read...i'll b back on tomoz...nitenite

*hopeful*

HSC
i dont know exactly wen i started watchin it but i rememba shane n angels wedding and when pippa's husband drowned in the flood and all this other stuff~

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yep.. pippa's husband's name was michael.
haha the last 12 years of Home and Away summed up in a few words: "all this other stuff"

*hopeful*

HSC
hahah my brains asleep!

ooh i remember bobby(sam's mum) n when she died? her ghost wuz at the beach
when chloe got raped by that guy, selina n the teacher steven? hooked up
n yeh all this other stuff :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
and after chloe got raped, her father went and shot the wrong guy outside the courthouse?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
well do you remember selina on the beach taking a drink of her "soda" and getting the bee in her throat?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i remember selina...i liked her...was it her who moved to paris or smtg...and she was like BFs with Shannon??...shannon was like my fav character...thats her name right...isla fichers character??...oiksh

*hopeful*

HSC
sorri sizmos i went 2 sleep last night instead of reminicing(sp) bout home n away

nah i dont rememba the bee story ? yeh shannon was played by isla fisher, i rememba when they made a fuss bout the school examz being pink

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)