Holidays before year 12? (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Holiday

ninja-boy said:
yo what are yall plans for this holiday? Are you going to relax and fuck around cause its the last holidays untill the hsc OR are you going to study hard Or a bit of both.

My birthday is in the holidays and its my last chance to drink,smoke weed etcetc. So for me im going to party hard for 1 week then get down and clean my room re-organise everything and get started on the syllabus.
Fuck you're so cool, I wish I was as cool as you.

SimonLee13

HSC
Re: 回复: Holiday

Anyone want to make a UAI prediction on people who take weed consistently?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Re: 回复: Holiday

SimonLee13 said:
Anyone want to make a UAI prediction on people who take weed consistently?
Eh, I've got incrediably gifted friends who smoke pot.

Actually, the smartest of my friends who is doing like, bio medical engineering or something equally amazing in the US at the moment is quite casual in his rec drug use. Pot, acid, E, whatever.
And he's a brilliant poet to.

Strictly rec though. I plan on indulging next time he gets over here.

But yes, many lolz.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
Re: Holiday

ninja-boy said:
yo what are yall plans for this holiday? Are you going to relax and fuck around cause its the last holidays untill the hsc OR are you going to study hard Or a bit of both.

My birthday is in the holidays and its my last chance to drink,smoke weed etcetc. So for me im going to party hard for 1 week then get down and clean my room re-organise everything and get started on the syllabus.
Yeah.. good idea to put away the weed and alcohol when studying!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

adidasboy said:
Yeah.. good idea to put away the weed and alcohol when studying!
Pft, I've been drinking more during the HSC than ever before, and thats a cumulation of 18ths and stress.

As much as you put the bottle away, you'll find yourself emptying it and buying 4 more.

adidasboy

weee
HSC

sonyaleeisapixi said:
Pft, I've been drinking more during the HSC than ever before, and thats a cumulation of 18ths and stress.

As much as you put the bottle away, you'll find yourself emptying it and buying 4 more.
I wouldn't know, i haven't touched alcohol before. :confused:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

adidasboy said:
I wouldn't know, i haven't touched alcohol before. :confused:
good for you, you will have an interesting 18th then, i think

adidasboy

weee
HSC

-may-cat- said:
good for you, you will have an interesting 18th then, i think
You need to drink to have fun? Surely there are other means of entertainment

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

adidasboy said:
You need to drink to have fun? Surely there are other means of entertainment
I never said that, but in my experience, even the most anti-drug friends of mine have had a drink on their 18ths.

If you don't, thats great, if you do, youll probably get very very smashed

HSC

yeah, drugs are bad.

and the holidays are after the yearlies, so i'll relax for sure.

adidasboy

weee
HSC

-may-cat- said:
I never said that, but in my experience, even the most anti-drug friends of mine have had a drink on their 18ths.

If you don't, thats great, if you do, youll probably get very very smashed
haha.. HSC the will be finished when I'm 18, so that'll be the perfect time to experiment with drinks and celebrate :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

Holiday? I will start my HSC topics, I guess.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

adidasboy said:
haha.. HSC the will be finished when I'm 18, so that'll be the perfect time to experiment with drinks and celebrate :D
and you will get very very smashed

what a dilemma!

HSC

hmmn I rekon I'll procrastinate for the most of the holidays...but I have 2 carryover assessments! what is that??
and yeah, i'm turning 18 next year and am deffers not going to get smashed, because I don't host that kind of party. It's my brother's 21st this year, and he wants a sit-down dinner with his mates. I'm from a freakishly sober family.

aimhigh10

HSC

ninja-boy said:
Well there goes your HSC
and your lungs

and lay off the alcohol, you want to hear something thats going to put you off? well its put me off drinking too much anyway:
in your brain there are connectors which connect the different sections of your brain to each other. For example, the part that enables you to see is connected by 'wires' to the part that makes you process what you see, etc. When you are in the age group, 'the magic decade', 10-20 years old, these connectors are still developing, and they are known as being 'half-naked', with only a soft covering. As you grow older this covering develops to create a strong barrier stopping the connector breaking. But when you are between 10-20, whenever you get drunk, the alcohol destroys these wires, and eventually, they may not exist, at all.

And this isnt just made up. We had this lady come to our school, dr Joann Deak (shes done years of research on children's brains and how different factors affect brains positively and negatively), and its what she said. Just google her name if you want more info..
But basically, just dont drink too much, don't get too drunk. Just letting you know so you don't waste 13 years of your life.

But yeah, go out have a good time for a week, and then work for the rest of the holidays, sounds like a good plan. :)
and the syllabus is a good place to begin

btw you may just think that a yr 10 wouldnt know anything- well then don't listen to what i said, just letting you know

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

aimhigh10 said:
Well there goes your HSC
and your lungs

and lay off the alcohol, you want to hear something thats going to put you off? well its put me off drinking too much anyway:
in your brain there are connectors which connect the different sections of your brain to each other. For example, the part that enables you to see is connected by 'wires' to the part that makes you process what you see, etc. When you are in the age group, 'the magic decade', 10-20 years old, these connectors are still developing, and they are known as being 'half-naked', with only a soft covering. As you grow older this covering develops to create a strong barrier stopping the connector breaking. But when you are between 10-20, whenever you get drunk, the alcohol destroys these wires, and eventually, they may not exist, at all.

And this isnt just made up. We had this lady come to our school, dr Joann Deak (shes done years of research on children's brains and how different factors affect brains positively and negatively), and its what she said. Just google her name if you want more info..
But basically, just dont drink too much, don't get too drunk. Just letting you know so you don't waste 13 years of your life.

But yeah, go out have a good time for a week, and then work for the rest of the holidays, sounds like a good plan. :)
and the syllabus is a good place to begin

btw you may just think that a yr 10 wouldnt know anything- well then don't listen to what i said, just letting you know
Well thank you captain obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)