Holiday Study Habits (1 Viewer)

lydia1992

scientificfield
HSC
Uni Grad
I might be crazy but when the holidays started I made a special calendar and I filled it with what I must finnish off ...and every day I open the calendar and tick the things I finnished and I highlight the things I didn't so with red ....like until now I've finished my maths homework my chemistry scientific report and I did some biology revision...but when I don't feel I did much studying per day I freak out :/ I still have my chemistry assessment task which is about nuclear chemistry which is ruining my holiday :(

jusydoodle

HSC
I might be crazy but when the holidays started I made a special calendar and I filled it with what I must finnish off ...and every day I open the calendar and tick the things I finnished and I highlight the things I didn't so with red ....like until now I've finished my maths homework my chemistry scientific report and I did some biology revision...but when I don't feel I did much studying per day I freak out :/ I still have my chemistry assessment task which is about nuclear chemistry which is ruining my holiday :(
Wow! I haven't done any work yet... except finishing the physics space module notes :cry:
Highly unproductive holiday for me :(

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Go an whatever speed you feel motivated to study. Make sure you just are up to scratch on your notes by the end of the holidays; it makes studying for the final exams a lot simpler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)