Holiday Season Jobs(Christmas) (1 Viewer)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Do you know any where i can get a decent holiday season job apart from myer, coles, woolies, etc.

In particular western sydney.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
go to retail or random stores in shopping malls and look if they're looking for anyone (usually they'll have job vacancies posters in their front windows) remember to carry your resume in case they ask you more about you

CieL

HSC
So broad..... what do you mean by "decent"??

How about things like electronics?
eg. JB hifi, dick smith, etc?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
CieL said:
So broad..... what do you mean by "decent"??

How about things like electronics?
eg. JB hifi, dick smith, etc?
I should of meant pay-wise decent, somewhere that doesn't have sh*t junior/trainee pay rates.

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
in order to get such jobs over the holiday period do stores look for people with past experience? or is it still likely for those (like me) who dont have any retail experience to get a job?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
office temp work could be an option. you know data entry, temp receptionist, typing etc.

i saw a job ad for a santa in windsor on the australian job search website (google it). i'd do it but you have to be male, so, yeah. if putting on a giant suit and putting little kids on your lap is your thing? lol

oh, or you could be a present wrapper at a department store or something.

otherwise pretty much all the holiday jobs are at places like coles.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I'm going in for an interview for a summer internship at NAB (in the quantitative division/department/thing) on Thursday. Exciting times. What kind of things can I expect they'll ask?

HSC
Does anyone know when David Jones will actually start interviewing people? They could have just told me I didn't make it, instead of leaving me hanging here... :mad1:

HSC
DJ's are probably interviewing people all the time... I applied in October sometime and got a call a week later for a group interview- said they were interviewing Wednesday to Friday and told me to pick a day. They left me hanging for two weeks before they called me for a position! Anway, goodluck!! Just keep a watch for the digits 666 from calls :p

HSC
I think I applied like a month ago. I just haven't heard from them, which is incredibly frustrating.

HSC
You could try contact them and ask about your application. :confused: How was your availability? They require 3 days or more and seem quite stict about that/ I put down full availability.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i know someone who already got a job during the holiday season. I suggest you try calling them.

HSC
I was considering calling them, when I got a call from someone at David Jones. I have a group interview in the CBD! Fingers crossed! :D

HSC
\Aweeessoomee! Hope it goes well (and to avoid being hungry, eat beforehand... interview lasts for like 2hours :sleep:)

xxPanDa

HSC
o dam i applied online just last week...
i geuss i applied a week too late...
sighhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)