holden commodore vr [SMKSHW] (1 Viewer)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hey guys im juz bored n decided to post on my mates car, which me n him will be comin 2 skoolies in during week 3 at surfers. its a purple with pink pearl paint, running a COME racing stroker kit stroked out to a 4.2L (due to licence restrictions) umm 4.11 gear ratios, mini spool, tan leather interior, custom stereo with tv/ps2 in dash and 19" rims.. should b good when i get the chance i will post sum pics up 4 u.. lataz

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
cool post some pics!

is that your car in your avatar? looks like an is200. :thumbsup:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Something makes me suspect this was a shop job not a DIY one... but maybe i'm being to quick to judge....

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hey guys... na mate hes a mechanic so hes doin it himself.. n my other mate is a spraypainter so he's doin the painjob.. just gotta know the right ppl lol... we're probably comin 2 skoolies in it so ill c ill leave you updated... as for pics there are none because he only just bought the car off my other mate who had owned it for 4 years and lost his licence.. cars old number plates were [XCITME] ur prob 2 young 2 remember as it was taken off the road about 3 yrs ago to be a v8 with a 355 stroker tt but that never happened... anyways ill keep u guys updated he plans to have it finished in about 3 months as his money situation looks good....

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
So the guy who owns the car- only bought it recently off another guy, and that guy, had owned it for 4 years and just lost his license? And the mate of yours who just bought it- the mechanic- is he the one who's doin the upgrades or was it already done up? It sounds like it was already done up beforehand but... I'll wait and see :) I'm also curious to see photos. Even if it's half finished; a work in progress is still nice.

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
loquasagacious said:
Something makes me suspect this was a shop job not a DIY one... but maybe i'm being to quick to judge....
yeh its sounding more and more like a bluff
prove me wrong!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Whether it's bluff or not is one thing; but I think it's even lamer that he's bragging about his mate's car and how he's gonna be "riding in it" to Schoolies.

7th Sign

HSC
would be good for laps on cav....hope its got papers for all the mods but ...as the cops are alwasy up their during schools looking to defect cars I saw a few get done on the cav at night...cops are posted their 24/7

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hey guys lol i was so incredibly bored when i posted this.. im not trying to brag about it or anything... plus there is bearly anything on this forum bout cars, its about time ppl started to recognise it and do sumthing about it.. make topics up.. like fav cars or sumthin like that.. coz i bet theres alot of car enthusiasts on this forum... anyways catchyas

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
ok guys i found a pic of the car.. nuthin special just a rear end shot of it.. thats how it is at the moment needs to be resprayed as its been like that for about 3 years in the weather now...

View attachment 13186

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i don't like that model. i think i like the model after and before that, but not that model. that model is fat, especially it's arse end.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i think ur thinking of the vt... but yeah this looks hot i had photos of it when it was just sprayed but theyre long gone now... just wait till its finished then ull see

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Awesome another 'pimp' VP commodore..... probably even got a hot 3-speed slushbox....

Seriously a done-up VP commodore is nothing special there are thousands and thousands of them all looking almost identical and all filled with almost exactly the same people....

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
Mate, don't underestimate it - it no doubt pulls a 10 second quarter. With cold air intake and everything.

Note: I don't mean yours in particular, craig. But there are truly many, many of these everywhere. They are even more commonly found in this type of 'modified' form instead of stock.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)