Hitler was actually a great man. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
...I'm kinda speechless here.

Yes it was wasn't a once off thing, which is sad cause it was an absolute atrocity. Too bad we didn't learn from our mistake the first time humankind did genocides, unfortunately we repeat the same atrocities over and over.

And I don't see how there is a difference between Stalin and Hitler. People are people regardless of whether or not they have migrated (and migration was rampant in early history due to supercontinent). To say they are interlopers, is just so base. I actually can't believe you said "back then, jews were annoying". That is such a generealisation it makes me weep. I don't care what group we're talking about but you can't just make a generealisation for a whole group of people!

So, no I don't think Hitler is a great man. He absolutely abused his power absolutely. I'm pretty sure who had a pretty big hand in the Holocaust regardless of what you say.

Kingportable

HSC
Its pretty ironic how he would be a national hero, if he wasn't such a crazy ass hole. Lesson: Karma, it exists, be nice.

HSC
I do Modern History, and if anything Studies of Germany have made me more convicted that Hitler was evil. I don't know where you got the idea "he wasn't that bad" from.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
what about context

it might have been acceptable to kill jews back then

xcrunchx

HSC
N/A
I can not even fathom the location of the crevices of the darkest souls that would ever dare out of the millions of thoughts that race passed their mind to ever claim the claims that have been claimed in this thread.

This is some 4chanesque stuff and should remain there- in the cesspool of the internet. Where the sick souls come from the darkest corners of the internet to feast on the notions expressed by individuals who claim such absurd claims.

Dee63

HSC
N/A
wow... stelleee and kaz1, your ignorance and underlying hatred are unrivelled.
based on my study of modern history at school and the history courses i am taking at university, this is my very censored response to the comments you have made:

"jews were annoying". what exactly do you mean by this? did the Jews like all other people of different religions at the time not bake and sell bread, mend clothing, construct building, study at university or live like normal people? what makes them different or annoying in comparison to anyone else?
i would also like if you could clarify what you mean by Hitler not being the one who killed the Jews. what i suspect you are alluding to is the fact that to your knowledge there is no evidence of him killing people however you clearly don't seem to be aware that he was directly in control of the facilitation of the murders.

kaz1- "Hitler wasn't a great man cause he didn't finish the job". this vile sentence is the reason why we have terrible atrocities like the Holocaust. are you normal?
let me also ask, when was it ever acceptable to murder Jews, or murder any person or any other faith for that matter? i would like to add that based on your African American profile picture/avatar the Nazis would have sent you to the concentration camps too.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I honestly think he was great and very smart. It's a shame he used his power for evil though
Sums it up for me

Still have his biography lined up to read

With that said, he was a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)