History EXT Timeline (1 Viewer)

kiniki

HSC
sup BOS, with my subjects next year I was hoping to get my hist ext MW and eng ext 2 MW down pat during these summer holidays. I want my investigation and research DONE concept/question DONE structure DONE and drafting DONE so all I really have to do next year is just edit edit edit.

Is this possible? I'm interested in knowing how all you 09ers or before went about creating your MWs, what process did you go about it, when did you do it and yah. I'm hoping to create a timeline for myself that outlines my MWs progress.

so um

in short

what and when do i do it?

Thecorey0

HSC
Im my opinion the most important thing is to find a topic and a rough question. Most people also find this the hardest thing to do. Once you know what you are doing, it is easy to tweak the question towards something quite specific. It also allows more gradual and detailed readings over a period of time rather then over a weekend. As a timeline, I have no idea, but make sure it is done before your trials.

whitnall8

HSC
I'm doing History Extension this year and we've been told to just read around the subject for the holidays and to have our question and proposal done by the end of term one, so we can write the essay in term two

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)