Highest UAI at your school? (1 Viewer)

Trev

stix
HSC
Bunny04 said:
the highest UAI at our school was 56.00 and that was our 'Dux" .... WOOT yay., probably the wORST school in teh state... The Australian Insitiute of Music Senior Secondry COllge, I mean we got Casey, but Meh... Thats notihng to show Off :p LOL
thats seriously shit! :uhhuh: i'd b embarrased to go to that school heh

lala2

Banned
HSC
bearpooh, are you talking about Olivia Sham? I've heard of her--apparently she's fantastic.

Kelvy

HSC
Disco_Dave

Yea, Grammar is a private selective school....umm ye we're consistently in the top 10 schools HSC-wise (in our glory days we were like 2nd or 3rd or something but now we've dropped a little bit - this yr SMH says we came 5th and Telegraph said 8th). IMHO we have become slightly more allrounded - well we're going good at sport now :p

We usually get around 30+ people over 99 and score quite a few triple digits too :)

Umm......i dunno, thats our school for u haha

P.S Laurie goes to grammar

sarevok

HSC
heh, I live in Northmead. realised the local high school was shit so went to muirfield instead. highest uai was 99.5.

sarevok

HSC
soha: did a bio teacher called mr.williamson ever teach at your school?

Kulazzi

HSC
lol, well we can always pm :) true that, I'll be going round to all these homes with no time to spare on the computer

lala2

Banned
HSC
isn't happy eide the muslim festival after ramadan? selamat hari raya, i think the gereting was?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
lala2 said:
isn't happy eide the muslim festival after ramadan? selamat hari raya, i think the gereting was?
there is another eid after the hajj finishes....they have different names....eid just means celebtration (correct me if im wrong).......so yeh

soha, Kulazzi : happy eid :)

Kulazzi

HSC
lala2: I thats malaysian (it sounds like it) the selamat hari raya. The one after fasting is Eid-ul-Fitr, the one we're having in a few days is Eid-ul-Adha (or the curry way is Bakr-eid)

Joujou 84 and soha and everyone on the forum (even though you're not muslim) Eid Mubarak :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)