High School Musical The Movie (1 Viewer)

HSC
OMMGGGGG worst movie everrrrr.....it was soooo american teenagey...whats wrong with u ppl!!!???? like at least sum ppl admit its bad but they like it but then there the ppl that actually luv the movie like the guy who started this thread lol is was the worst movie ..thats it im adding it to the worst movie thread sorry people.. haha

PrettyVacant

HSC
I've watched parts of it and heard the soundtrack. Everyone is so obsessed with it. It annoys me. I'm not going to find out more about it. It seems like a lame movie with baaaad singing.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i like the songs...i wouldnt mind the soundtrack...but im not that desperate

Sam.

bored.
HSC
WORST. MOVIE. EVER.

I saw it on TV during the holidays on the insistance of my friend. She saw some Music/TV review that praised it as 'the new Grease'. So not.

tzncz

not quite here
HSC
It's kiddy, cheesy, fake and predictable... but I like it!

Ahem. Anyway...

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
bump.

awesome movie. seen it 4 times. soundtrack is good aswell.

blooddrop

HSC
This movie was scarily gay..... I mean oh yeah i wish my school would randomley brake out in song:mad1:
NOT

I think if my school was like that school there would be a shoot up....and I wouldnt blame the people who did it.

*Lozzie*

HSC
i saw it the other day when baby sitting it wasnt as good as i thought it would be but i like some of the songs but its really annoying having them stuck in your head but its a good way to wear kids out so they will go to bed lol

also does anyone else think its strange that people are keeping track of how many times they have watched it???

jest

HSC
i don't know if it's been mentioned but there's gonna be a high school musical 2 and they're getting people to vote on what they'd like the movie to be before they make it

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
OMG this is the best movie of last year!! can not wait to see #2 this year or number three for that matter!!!

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
jest said:
i don't know if it's been mentioned but there's gonna be a high school musical 2 and they're getting people to vote on what they'd like the movie to be before they make it
Your too late number 2 has actualy been made already, it is set on sharpeys farm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)