High School Musical The Movie (1 Viewer)

Nelg

HSC
OMG i loved this movie from the Disney Channel it was great it had everything i couldnt belive it it had such a gtreat and touching storie line if your also a fan of this movie or evan the soiundtrack post here

LET THE WORLD KNOW WHAT A GREAT MOVIE IT IS

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im a fan im a fan (embarrased to admit tho)...hehe

i love the songs...im want em all...

i recorded the sing-a-long version on the movie...so one day after my exams when im home alone...im gonna watch it...pahaha...most likely next friday...exiting...the storyline was a bit cheesy...but i loved the songs

n i realised that gabrielle chick is from the suite life of zach and cody...and my god she is totally different in the movie then she is on the show...as is Sharpay

moco

HSC
it was a cool movie. loved it. i want to watch it again

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i saw the soundtrack yesteday at Sanity...i was pretty excited :p

horsegal

HSC
I really enjoyed it...
I liked most of the songs... but some of them were pretty cheesy... but who cares!!! I was a great movie!
I really want to see it again... I missed the sing-a-long verson... grrr :mad1:
Disney Channel is so cool... I love their movies... They are so much fun... :)

High School Musical The Movie ROCKS!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha u srs...wow

ummm...yeh its on channel 7 this saturday...i think at 630...and hten grease at 830...or smtg like that...ive recorded the sing-a-long version...so im gonna watch that...but not now...i just watched the movie on saturday for the second time

frootloop

HSC
I just watched it! It was great! Some of it was a little cheesy but then again it IS a Disney movie. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

I don't think it's quite 'the next Grease' as many have put it (let's face it-- Grease is classic, timeless...) but I still really enjoyed HSM. :)

Last edited:

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
hey I also watched this movie today. I knew nothing about this movie and I just flicked through some random channels, and then suddenly I wanted to continue watching it. It was kind of annoying the way they kept singing every 2 seconds but yeah, they all had great voices.

I REALLY liked the last scene, where the two main characters sing on stage.

HSC
hahah i watched a bit at a friend's house last night, i couldn't get over how shit it was. 'cause you know, there's only been like 8790685907490385 movies with basically the same storyline (and its not like this one was done any better)

i lol'ed.

ediisjoz

HSC
i watched the last 10 mins of that on saturday night. i can safely say it was the CRINGEST movie ever, the lip-sync skills were pathetic, overall it could possibly be the worst movie ever made.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
My boyfriends 14 year old sister thinks its the best movie ever made

Based on the evidence (where she didnt get the movie the sixth sense) I will not watch this movie.

Kulazzi

HSC
Don't. It's very cheesy and all "i love you", "she's not important to me, basketball is more important", "OMG! I love you so much anyway!!!" stuff. It didn't have that proper emotion needed in the movie.

Anyways, Grease was much better, nothing can beat that movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)