High School Musical The Movie (1 Viewer)

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Yes Its cheesy and all "I love you" and stuff like that. But I thought the main characters looked really cute and considering its a Disney film, what do you expect? Overall its a pretty good clean teen movie.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Dear Disney

Please put the musical thing back in Disney.

<3 The Little Mermaid
<3 Aladdin
<3 The Lion King

etc

~Stef

Kulazzi

HSC
lilkiwifruit said:
Yes Its cheesy and all "I love you" and stuff like that. But I thought the main characters looked really cute and considering its a Disney film, what do you expect? Overall its a pretty good clean teen movie.
yeah, it is a good clean teen flick but I didn't get the connection with the actors/actresses as much as I do with other films. I agree with stef, the cartoon animations were much better.

jest

HSC
it was a typical teen storyline and despite it being dumb and cheesy, i really liked the musical bits

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Go Grease,

but for Channel Seven to call it the new Grease?

SHAME.

Seriously.. CHEESY to the max.

I Agree, GO THE LION KING and those kind of musical movies. The animated ones. -nod-
By no means should they make this movie an animated cartoon.
Gah.
Badness.

frootloop

HSC
I watched it for the second time not long ago (with my younger siblings this time)... it was SO much lamer the second time 'round. Laughed so much throughout the movie at just how cheesy it was. I was cringing throughout the entire basketball song near the beginning. =S That part was just really bad. Plenty more cringe-worthy parts...

But I still liked Breaking Free. :hammer:

Ah, Grease: Greased Lightnin', Summer Nights, You're the One that I Want...

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
frootloop said:
But I still liked Breaking Free. :hammer:

Ah, Grease: Greased Lightnin', Summer Nights, You're the One that I Want...
Breaking Free scene was good :) but I agree, Grease will always be the best~!

persephone

HSC
I love the Breaking Free song. I can't help it. This movie was really big in the US and they're going to be making a sequel soon.

My brother, who's just 2 years younger than me loves it. I bought the dvd a few days ago and he's seen it more than me.

qikuq

HSC
Nelg said:
OMG i loved this movie from the Disney Channel it was great it had everything i couldnt belive it it had such a gtreat and touching storie line if your also a fan of this movie or evan the soiundtrack post here

LET THE WORLD KNOW WHAT A GREAT MOVIE IT IS
hello...want the st?
i hv it.
pm me if u wan it..;)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
I hadn't heard of this movie till it aired on Ch 7.

Where the hell did this movie come from? Was it at the cinemas? And if so, why is the soundtrack doing so well only now?? (At number 5 in the Aria charts)

Nelg

HSC
GoodToGo said:
I hadn't heard of this movie till it aired on Ch 7.

Where the hell did this movie come from? Was it at the cinemas? And if so, why is the soundtrack doing so well only now?? (At number 5 in the Aria charts)
this movie is a disney channel original movie therefor it aired on the disney channel on austra and other pay tvs and NEVER went to the movies. there are a heap of disney channel originals but this has been the most popular one

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Did anyone watch the dance-a-long version of High School Musical?? i recorded it...i'll watch it maybe on tuesday...they just basically show you all the steps to all the dances :p

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Tulipa said:
it's one of those "so bad it's good" kinda movies
lol yep... in the midst of laughing and cringing at the cheesy, corny, lines and mediocre acting.. it's a cute movie. I can't get the soundtrack out of my head :eek:

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
I bought the soundtrack yesterday. Played it in the car on the way home with the windows closed. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)