High school attendance? (1 Viewer)

random boy

HSC
Hey guys im in year 10 in a NSW governement school and am just wondering what the maximum amount of days off a student can have before there at jerpodyof not recieving their school certificate. Can anyone help me out here? Im enroling in TAFE at the end of the year to do my HSC next year and their going to ant to see my half yearly report and i dont want it to look to bad in means of attendacne..

Thanks in advance ;)

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i think u just have to complete the minimum hours set by the BOS which is 120 for 2unit subjects and 60 for 1unit i think

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Hey guys im in year 10 in a NSW governement school and am just wondering what the maximum amount of days off a student can have before there at jerpodyof not recieving their school certificate. Can anyone help me out here? Im enroling in TAFE at the end of the year to do my HSC next year and their going to ant to see my half yearly report and i dont want it to look to bad in means of attendacne..

Thanks in advance ;)
Year 10 isn't as harsh as they make it out to be.
I'm pretty sure it's 85%, but like yeah, most likely they won't penalise you for being away.

LordPc

HSC
well Id consider anything in the double digits to be bad attendance. 3-5 is acceptable IMO while 0-2 would be great. but anything higher is bad. like 15+ days per term effectectively means that once per week you are a no show.

as far as not recieving your school certificate, i think its fairly reasonable. its like a 50 days or something ridiculous like that.

vandango

HSC

Thanks in advance ;)

How many days have you had off then?:party:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
My attendance is fucking peeerfect.
yeah motherfuckers.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
What about HSC? My attendance this year is <75%
I'm so glad they don't count term 4 of last year (phew)

random boy

HSC
Vandango- Im in year 10 term 2 and have had arund 9-10 full days off and 3 to 4 half days. If you ask me i dont see anything wrong with haveing up to around 20. Above 25 is really pushing though.

pman

Banned
HSC
Depends on ur escuse, if u have cancer or something, the will let u have more days off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)