High quality, cheap maths tutoring for years 11 & 12 (1 Viewer)

determine

Premium Member
HSC
Hi there fellow BOS-ers!

I am posting this on behalf of my friend, Alex Zhong. He, like me, graduated from Sydney Technical High School (an academically selective school) in 2010. He is offering tutoring for Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1 for Years 11 and 12. He obtained an ATAR of 96.30 but did particularly well in Mathematics Extension 1 (97) and Mathematics Extension 2 (93).

The rate he wishes to charge is both competitive and affordable, at $20/hour for one-on-one tutoring. However, Alex is offering a "FIRST LESSON FREE" deal to his students - so you have nothing to lose, and plenty to gain!

Why should you choose Alex? Well apart from the fact that he is extremely knowledgeable in the area of mathematics, he has all the personal qualities necessary for a successful and mutually beneficial tutoring relationship - patience, good organisation and a commitment to helping others! He has a plethora of resources available, particularly in the form of past papers, for both Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1. These will be very important to all students gaining a competitive advantage in their study of mathematics by being exposed to a wide range of question styles.

If you have any further questions or would like to begin your tutoring with Alex as soon as possible, please contact him on 0468706218, or email him on zhongboy_@hotmail.com. Alternatively, you can private message him through this account and he will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone! This is an opportunity that should not be missed.

Regards,

Determine (on behalf of Alex)

Last edited:

superkid

HSC
As a good friend of Alex and someone who has been in his Maths classes over the last few years at Sydney Tech, I highly recommend Alex as a maths tutor to any student struggling with their studies in the subject or wanting to get ahead.

I was in the top maths class with him and he was always willing to help and definitely has a strong understanding of maths concepts in the 3u and 4u courses (so he'd definitely be able to help for 2unit as well!)

CONTACT ALEX IF YOU WANT GREAT RETURNS IN YOUR MARKS!!!!! TOP CHOICE. :D

determine

Premium Member
HSC
Hey iSplicer! nah, that's a completely fair question. his internet has been pretty unreliable recently and it lags heaps so it takes forever to load bos ! so he asked me to post on his behalf. :)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey iSplicer! nah, that's a completely fair question. his internet has been pretty unreliable recently and it lags heaps so it takes forever to load bos ! so he asked me to post on his behalf. :)
Haha fair enough! Congrats on the ATAR and the killer eco mark =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)