• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hezbollah's Victory (2 Viewers)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
You don't have a right to freedom of speech in Australia, let alone on privately owned forums.

You are beyond a moron if you can't understand the direct link between antisemitism and holocaust denial.

Antisemitism = absolute lack of logic.

Holocaust denial = whoa skippy we have us a massive motherfucking retard here. "LOL THE HISTORY IS A LIE"

Go fuck David Irving you pathetic servile cunt.
Spot on.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
+1

Denying the Holocaust is just retarded. But using the Holocaust as justification for modern human rights abuses, or breaches of international law is equally retarded.

Just saying.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
sam04u said:
Oh shi-
Also ari89, where do you get that awesome propoganda you have in your sigs?

Just for the record, for 1,400 years, since Islam was brought into the world by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) divinely inspired by Allah (SAW), there has been the concept of "the age of criminal responsibility" in Islam, and moreso, drawing the prophet is not considered a capital crime. Infact, it'll be hard to find Qur'anic support to even consider it a crime.

But awesome new anti-Islamic propoganda.
I undestad PBUH is Peace Be Upon Him but what is SAW?

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
why are the Jews the only remembered victims of the holocaust?

nagiha

HSC
i think the German mediator was on something wen he did that deal.
the deal was shitty, i support hezbollah though

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
HNAKXR said:
why are the Jews the only remembered victims of the holocaust?
The following is a message from the American Jewish Committee given on Yom Ha'Shoah (Holocaust Memorial Day).

In the Jewish tradition, we are commanded to remember (zachor) and not to forget (lo tishkach). This week we commemorate Yom HaShoah, the Day of Holocaust Remembrance. On this solemn occasion, 63 years after the end of World War II:

We remember the six million Jewish martyrs, including 1.5 million children, who were exterminated in the Holocaust.

We remember not only their tragic deaths but also their vibrant lives—as shopkeepers and craftsmen, scientists and authors, teachers and students, parents and children, husbands and wives.

We remember the richly hued and ancient Jewish civilizations that were destroyed—from Salonika, Greece to Vilnius, Lithuania.

We remember the slippery slope that began with the rantings of an obscure Austrian-born anti-Semite named Adolf Hitler and led, in the course of less than 15 years, to his absolute control over Germany.

We remember the fertile soil of European anti-Semitism—cultivated over centuries by cultural, political, and religious voices—that created an all-too-receptive climate for the Nazi objective of eliminating the Jewish people.

We remember the courage of Denmark, as well as Albania, Bulgaria, and Finland, for their extraordinary efforts to protect their own Jewish communities. We remember the courage of thousands of Righteous Persons who risked their own lives that others might live.

We remember the millions of non-Jews—Poles and Russians, Roma and the disabled, political opponents and homosexuals—murdered under the relentless Nazi onslaught.

We remember the valiant soldiers of the Allied nations who, at such great human cost, vanquished the Third Reich.

We remember the survivors of the death camps, who endured such unimaginable suffering and who have inspired us all with their indomitable courage, spirit, and will to live.

We remember the absence of an Israel in those war-time years, an Israel which, had it existed, would have provided a haven when so shamefully few countries were willing to accept Jewish refugees.

We shall never forget those who perished.

We shall never forget those who saved even a single life. As it is written in the Talmud: “He who saves one life has saved the world.”

We shall never forget the importance of speaking out against intolerance, whenever and wherever it occurs.

We shall never forget the inextricable link among democracy, the rule of law, and protection of human rights.

We shall never forget the age-old prophetic vision of a world of justice, harmony, and peace.

And we shall never forget that each of us, in ways large and small, can help bring us closer to the realization of that prophetic vision.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
nagiha said:
i think the German mediator was on something wen he did that deal.
the deal was shitty, i support hezbollah though
Your school's location and name said it all.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
prejudice is man's defence against the unknown.

applies to both parties

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Exphate said:
Any reason for this support, other than being another conformist to the "Israel is really evil" bandwagon?
Underdogs?
Resistance force?
Local people taking up arms and winning against vastly overpowering force?

That's enough of a reason in itself.

Farfour

Banned
HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
You don't have a right to freedom of speech in Australia, let alone on privately owned forums.

You are beyond a moron if you can't understand the direct link between antisemitism and holocaust denial.

Antisemitism = absolute lack of logic.

Holocaust denial = whoa skippy we have us a massive motherfucking retard here. "LOL THE HISTORY IS A LIE"

This post got someone banned.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Farfour said:
This post got someone banned.
But you died a martyrs death...how are you posting?!?
Now you've just ruined the narrative for me:(

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
I undestad PBUH is Peace Be Upon Him but what is SAW?
SAW is the same salwat as PBUH but from the Arabic. Although since he said Allah he should have used SWT for Subhanahu wa-ta'ala not SAW/PBUH I believe...

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
SAW is the same salwat as PBUH but from the Arabic. Although since he said Allah he should have used SWT for Subhanahu wa-ta'ala not SAW/PBUH I believe...
Thanks for pointing that out ari89. :eek:
You must of picked that up on the muslim boards you spend a substantial amount of your time on.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
Nah, I'm educated.
I know you are. You go to university and listen to senile old men babble on about garbage all day. I envy you ari89. :eek:

sams057

HSC
ari89 said:
Nah, I'm educated.
hey i remember reading in ur profile that you're studying some islamic course...did u take it off or was i mistaken because i remember saying to myself, for someone whos got some relly strong issues with the religion, its a wonder hes studying it...unless i was mistaken and it was someone else?

Last edited:

sams057

HSC
Riet said:
Australia doesn't protect free speech and especially not when it's as something as unbelievably inflammatory as haulocaust denial.
it does protect it to a certain extent...you can go protest against a political party without being shot...you u view holocaust denial as unbelievably inflammatory, however completely agree with the publishing of the islamic prophet as a terrorist and a warlord driven by sexual desires (to even draw the prophet is considered wrong let alone portraying him as that)...you view that as freedom of speech...i dont know where you get off on setting these double standards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)