Hezbollah's Victory (1 Viewer)

johnnydepp

HSC
sam04u said:
That doesn't say anything that isn't already known.
don't avoid my post. look at the quote.

sam04u said:
You're a moron Riet.
Israel killed more civilians than Hezbollah did.

Infact, the ratio of Israeli soldiers to Israeli civilians killed compared to Hezbollah soldiers to Lebanese civilians killed shows a stark comparison. Hezbollah mostly killed militants, whereas Israel mostly killed innocent civilians.
Most Israeli civilians fled the region or took refuge in bomb shelters as Hezbollah fired rockets.[132] Hezbollah rockets killed 43 Israeli civilians during the conflict,[16] including four who died of heart attacks from rocket attacks.[13] In addition, 4,262 civilians were injured – 33 seriously wounded, 68 moderately, 1,388 lightly, and 2,773 were treated for shock and anxiety.[17] According to Human Rights Watch, "These bombs may have killed 'only' 43 civilians, but that says more about the availability of warning systems and bomb shelters throughout most of Northern Israel and the evacuation of more than 350,000 people than it does about Hezbollah's intentions."[162]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
It is an even stupider assertion to claim that no Muslims hate Jews.

This scenario is oh so common for me at uni when talking to Arabs and Muslims-

Me: Hey, I'm Ari
Them: err you're not a Jew are you?
And you didn't do anything? :mad:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
johnnydepp said:
don't avoid my post. look at the quote.
Yeah, I looked at the quote. But that doesn't say anything. Israel with it's lazer guided missiles, still managed to bomb the UN building after receiving repeated warnings to "watch out for the UNIFIL building", yet they bombed it anyway.

That in itself shows that their utter disregard for human life, or either a failure in their military intelligence. Israel killed over 1,000 civilians, even though as many as possible Lebanese fled their homes, there was over a million refugees from the onset of war. Yet despite all that, they could not manage not to kill all those civilians? You see how ridiculous that is?

johnnydepp

HSC
sam04u said:
Yeah, I looked at the quote. But that doesn't say anything. Israel with it's lazer guided missiles, still managed to bomb the UN building after receiving repeated warnings to "watch out for the UNIFIL building", yet they bombed it anyway.

That in itself shows that their utter disregard for human life, or either a failure in their military intelligence. Israel killed over 1,000 civilians, even though as many as possible Lebanese fled their homes, there was over a million refugees from the onset of war. Yet despite all that, they could not manage not to kill all those civilians? You see how ridiculous that is?
you're simply arguing the lesser of two evils here. what i'm saying is that you can't simply condemn israel and the US forces while completely ignoring the atrocities of hezbollah.

edit: thats pretty stupid of israel. why on earth would they attack a UN building. it would just garner criticism against them

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:
It is an even stupider assertion to claim that no Muslims hate Jews.

This scenario is oh so common for me at uni when talking to Arabs and Muslims-

Me: Hey, I'm Ari
Them: err you're not a Jew are you?

I can just imagine how awkward it is for an actual Jew to be in that situation. It is a disgusting reality which your denial won't help. Just because you personally are not prejudice towards Jews the fact that you deny it is so full of shit. I know plenty of Muslims who hate Jews independently from their hate for Israel.
blah blah blah.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
And you didn't do anything? :mad:
Well, I complained to Hilali but he ended up being just as bad. The whole the Jews are responsible for all wars, the Jews control the world through sex, and the holocaust was a Zionist lie left me in despair.

EDIT: If you are illiterate, those insane antisemitic ideas are those attributed to Sheik Hilaly.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
johnnydepp said:
you're simply arguing the lesser of two evils here. what i'm saying is that you can't simply condemn israel and the US forces while completely ignoring the atrocities of hezbollah.
Give Hezbollah lazer guided weapons and I swear, they will never kill an innocent civilian unintentionally again.

They don't even have missiles. They have rockets, it's their only weapon of resistance. Yet still, using the slight operable intelligence they have, they focus their weapons on what they perceive will be in range of the Israeli mortar fire or Israeli bases.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:
Well, I complained to Hilali but he ended up being just as bad. The whole the Jews are responsible for all wars, the Jews control the world through sex, and the holocaust was a Zionist lie left me in despair.
wtf

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
You complained to Hilaly? That man would have shouted the skeletons out of anyone who said that if you did. But I suspect you did nothing.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Last edited:

johnnydepp

HSC
sam04u said:
Give Hezbollah lazer guided weapons and I swear, they will never kill an innocent civilian unintentionally again.

They don't even have missiles. They have rockets, it's their only weapon of resistance. Yet still, using the slight operable intelligence they have, they focus their weapons on what they perceive will be in range of the Israeli mortar fire or Israeli bases.
that may be true. but your statements are not justified. By your way of thinking, i could also say that israel and the US really care about the civilians of lebanon and such and go out of their way to not harm them, when they really don't. see where i'm getting at?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89, does your asshole have a tongue? coz you have been talking out of your ass a lot in recent times.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
You complained to Hilaly? That man would have shouted the skeletons out of anyone who said that if you did. But I suspect you did nothing.
I assume you people don't know much about Hilali's antisemtism issues?

The response is different everytime. I am not a push over when it comes to irrational antisemitism in real life or on this forum.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
ari89, does your asshole have a tongue? coz you have been talking out of your ass alot in recent time.
Says the person who fights facts with bullshit.

HAY GUYS! ARI IS TAKING A STAND AGAINST IRRATIONAL HATE! LETS ATTACK HIM BECAUSE WE'RE HATEFUL DEADSHITS YAY

You people who support Hezbollah and Hamas are IDIOTS. Do you have some sort of mental defect that makes you want to take the life of innocent people?

Retards.

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:
Says the person who fights facts with bullshit.
please, take that mouth of your out of the toilet bowl...your talking shit again.

at first i thought you re just uneducated....but on second thoughts your just an ignorant fuckhead and scared to realize the truth.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
johnnydepp said:
that may be true. but your statements are not justified. By your way of thinking, i could also say that israel and the US really care about the civilians of lebanon and such and go out of their way to not harm them, when they really don't. see where i'm getting at?
I do. You make a salient point.

But when the options are "resist" or "cease and desist" I think the gist of what I was trying to say, was I would pick the former, any given day.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
please, take that mouth of your out of the toilet bowl...your talking shit again.

at first i thought you re just uneducated....but on second thoughts your just an ignorant fuckhead and scared to realize the truth.
Again, more bullshit.

FACTS JAMES FACTS!

Use them:)

Edit: Again, more irony by you. (lol bold)

sams057

HSC
JaredR said:
Samr Kuntar is a murderer who at the age of 17 led a group of 4 PLF members by boat into Israel. Around midnight they arrived at the peaceful non-military region of Nahariya, a popular beach-side tourist destination. They killed a policeman who came across themand then entered a residential building at random. They split into two groups: one took a 31 year old father of two and his 4 year old daugher whilst the mother took her two year old daughter with her and hid in a crawl space above the floor along with a neighbour.

They took the fathe and daughter to the beach, where a shoot out ensued. The terrorists shot dead Danny at close range in the back, drowned him to make sure he was dead and then smashed the head of hs 4 year old daughter on beach rocks and crushed her scull with the back of one of their riles. Meanwhile Yael, the two year old daughter was suffocated by her wn mother who was attempting to quiet her wimpering.
/quote]

im not trying to say that didnt happen..but were there actually any witnesses to this?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
Such a nice old guy:)
Well, he could be called a grumpy old bastard. Imagine that person of authority chasing down the anti-semites. :rofl:

Now that would be an interesting spectacle, and would make for good, original, youtube material. But according to you he's an anti-semite, something which is very unislamic. Do you have evidence of that ari?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)