Hezbollah's Victory (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
sam04u said:
No, lol. The UN brokered deal was concerned with the air raids (which could have continued on for much longer), the ground forces were repelled.
Cool fact, if you don't have air power you can't resist shit.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Exphate said:
Sam, how did you escape ASIO?
Water-based lubricant. What sort of stupid question is that?

ari89 said:
Sam, just don't.
Jews were persecuted in Europe by christians, not muslims.
Infact when muslims fled during the Spanish inquisition jews fled with them.

So you, just don't. Don't change history to the last 60 or so years.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
DON'T MAKE BLANKET GENERALISATIONS ABOUT MUSLIMS. IT IS INTOLERANT.

Or does that only apply with fair criticisms of the Muslim community whereas we're allowed to say ALL MUSLIMS LOVE JEWS etc?????????????

I don't understand this double standard:(

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Riet said:
Cool fact, if you don't have air power you can't resist shit.
I said "repelled ground forces", did I not?
Hezbollah didn't break, air raid after air raid. And don't forget the despicable things Israel did. Like peppering Southern Lebanon with "cluster bombs". An illegal weapon.

Infact, I recently watched a UN commercial on television comparing a Ball, an Orange and a Cluster Bomb. They all looked incredibly alike, it was almost scary.

-Anfernee-

HSC
sam04u said:
Jews were persecuted in Europe by christians, not muslims.
Infact when muslims fled during the Spanish inquisition jews fled with them.

So you, just don't. Don't change history to the last 60 or so years.

The last 60 years is more relevant to the current state of affairs.

Also, I'd like to know where I can sign up for the PLA, should I try Auburn mosque first?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
No dude, Hezbollah and Hamas just want to destroy Israel, they don't hate jews.
I get it...wanting to murder 5 million Jews indiscriminately is not a hate for Jews...it is just a hate for ALL ISRAELI LIFE (as long as they're not Arab/Muslims...and only Jews).

Just a consequence that they're all Jews.

-Anfernee-

HSC
sam04u said:
I said "repelled ground forces", did I not?
Hezbollah didn't break, air raid after air raid. And don't forget the despicable things Israel did. Like peppering Southern Lebanon with "cluster bombs". An illegal weapon.

Wow, sammy-boy. Yeah like suicide bombing is a totally legal and well-accepted form of warfare...on buses, cafes, weddings..etc.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
DON'T MAKE BLANKET GENERALISATIONS ABOUT MUSLIMS. IT IS INTOLERANT.

Or does that only apply with fair criticisms of the Muslim community whereas we're allowed to say ALL MUSLIMS LOVE JEWS etc?????????????

I don't understand this double standard:(
You've got a point. I know a few dumb-shits who have said some stupid things. But after a shouting down and a re-education, they refocus their anger. Sometimes, probably because Israel does it all too often, imbeciles believe the actions of Israel = the actions of Jews.

That is something which must immediately must be dispelled. Zionism =/= Judaism. As soon as that point is made clear, it would be alot more accurate to day "muslims love jews".

At the moment though, there is no reason to believe muslims hate jews. That's a stupid assertion.

No dude, Hezbollah and Hamas just want to destroy Israel, they don't hate jews.
Bullshit. Every Palestinian authority, including Hamas/Fatah in the Palestinian unity government agreed to end all hostilities if Israel agreed to follow international law, and unoccupy the land it captured in war.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
Wow, sammy-boy. Yeah like suicide bombing is a totally legal and well-accepted form of warfare...on buses, cafes, weddings..etc.
Hezbollah invented the suicide bombing. Only, it wasn't on a "bus" a "cafe" or a "wedding". It was on the American Military Base built on Lebanese sovereign territory. After that, America hasn't dared occupy little Lebanon again. Ofcourse after their 200 dead, why would they? Again, you know who 'does' bomb weddings? Americans in Afghanistan.

Like last week killing dozens of innocent Afghanis enjoying a wedding celebreation.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Cluster bombs aren't an illegal weapon... You realise half of Hezbollahs fighting force was killed? They didn't resist shit. All they did was fire rockets at Israeli civillians.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
sam04u said:
Hezbollah invented the suicide bombing. Only, it wasn't on a "bus" a "cafe" or a "wedding". It was on the American Military Base built on Lebanese sovereign territory. After that, America hasn't dared occupy little Lebanon again. Ofcourse after their 200 dead, why would they? Again, you know who 'does' bomb weddings? Americans in Afghanistan.

Like last week killing dozens of innocent Afghanis enjoying a wedding celebreation.
Yeh, except the americans are trying to fight an enemy who intentionally hides amongst civillians while their enemy intentionally kills civillians. Sweet comparisson dude.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Riet said:
Cluster bombs aren't an illegal weapon... You realise half of Hezbollahs fighting force was killed? They didn't resist shit. All they did was fire rockets at Israeli civillians.
You're a moron Riet.
Israel killed more civilians than Hezbollah did.

Infact, the ratio of Israeli soldiers to Israeli civilians killed compared to Hezbollah soldiers to Lebanese civilians killed shows a stark comparison. Hezbollah mostly killed militants, whereas Israel mostly killed innocent civilians.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Riet said:
Yeh, except the americans are trying to fight an enemy who intentionally hides amongst civillians while their enemy intentionally kills civillians. Sweet comparisson dude.
You know how retarded that sounds when you look at the casualties? How many American civilians have Afghanis killed? A handful at most. Whereas America is responsible directly and indirectly of killings thousands upon thousands of Afghanis, and hundreds of thousands upon hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's.

The same is true with Israel and Hezbollah.

Israel claims they're not trying to kill civilians, yet all they kill is civilians. And then they claim Hezbollah is trying to kill their civilians, but they end up mostly killing soldiers. How do you explain that?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Riet said:
Human rights organisations around the world would disagree with you there. How can you claim cluster bombs are used against a highly trained guerilla army, when most of the time the victims are little children who mistake them for balls?

johnnydepp

HSC
sam04u said:
You're a moron Riet.
Israel killed more civilians than Hezbollah did.

Infact, the ratio of Israeli soldiers to Israeli civilians killed compared to Hezbollah soldiers to Lebanese civilians killed shows a stark comparison. Hezbollah mostly killed militants, whereas Israel mostly killed innocent civilians.
Most Israeli civilians fled the region or took refuge in bomb shelters as Hezbollah fired rockets.[132] Hezbollah rockets killed 43 Israeli civilians during the conflict,[16] including four who died of heart attacks from rocket attacks.[13] In addition, 4,262 civilians were injured – 33 seriously wounded, 68 moderately, 1,388 lightly, and 2,773 were treated for shock and anxiety.[17] According to Human Rights Watch, "These bombs may have killed 'only' 43 civilians, but that says more about the availability of warning systems and bomb shelters throughout most of Northern Israel and the evacuation of more than 350,000 people than it does about Hezbollah's intentions."[162]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Its not comparable you fucktard. Hezbollah launch guerilla attacks and then intentionally hide amongst civillians so they can claim exactly that, "oh it's israel attacking civillians not us." its a load of shit.

"Israel defended itself by stating that it tried to avoid civilians, and had distributed leaflets calling on civilian residents to evacuate, but that Hezbollah stored weapons in and fired from civilian areas, making those areas legitimate targets,and used civilians as human shields.Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch found cases where Hezbollah did fire rockets from, and store weapons in, populated areas and deploy its forces among the civilian population"

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,19955774-5007220,00.html

""Hezbollah came in to launch their rockets, then within minutes the area was blasted by Israeli jets," he said.

"Until the Hezbollah fighters arrived, it had not been touched by the Israelis. Then it was totally devastated. "

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
sam04u said:
You know how retarded that sounds when you look at the casualties? How many American civilians have Afghanis killed? A handful at most. Whereas America is responsible directly and indirectly of killings thousands upon thousands of Afghanis, and hundreds of thousands upon hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's.

The same is true with Israel and Hezbollah.

Israel claims they're not trying to kill civilians, yet all they kill is civilians. And then they claim Hezbollah is trying to kill their civilians, but they end up mostly killing soldiers. How do you explain that?
Are you serious? Hezbollah launch rockets at civillian areas, who do you think they are targetting? Then Hezbollah hides amongst civillians and expects Israel to bomb them, knowing that it gives them an excuse.

Also Afghanistan is a poor example for your case, the ratio of Civillian to Military casualties is about 1:1. It's quite low considering that Taliban fighters similarly hide amongst civillian populations then cry foul.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
You've got a point. I know a few dumb-shits who have said some stupid things. But after a shouting down and a re-education, they refocus their anger. Sometimes, probably because Israel does it all too often, imbeciles believe the actions of Israel = the actions of Jews.

*snip*
It is an even stupider assertion to claim that no Muslims hate Jews.

This scenario is oh so common for me at uni when talking to Arabs and Muslims-

Me: Hey, I'm Ari
Them: err you're not a Jew are you?

I can just imagine how awkward it is for an actual Jew to be in that situation. It is a disgusting reality which your denial won't help. Just because you personally are not prejudice towards Jews the fact that you deny it is so full of shit. I know plenty of Muslims who hate Jews independently from their hate for Israel.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
johnnydepp said:
That doesn't say anything that isn't already known.

Its not comparable you fucktard. Hezbollah launch guerilla attacks and then intentionally hide amongst civillians so they can claim exactly that, "oh it's israel attacking civillians not us." its a load of shit.
Now you're just being retarded. Do you think when Israel attacked the Airport in Beirut their intention was to find Hezbollah?

Israel intentionally targetted civilians, infact in it's blind monstrous stupor, it even attacked the United Nations Interim Forces in Lebanon. When the civilian casualties are that high, and you use cluster bombs, you can't claim you're targetting Hezbollah anymore.

Israel wanted to punish the south of Lebanon.

"Israel defended itself by stating that it tried to avoid civilians, and had distributed leaflets calling on civilian residents to evacuate, but that Hezbollah stored weapons in and fired from civilian areas, making those areas legitimate targets,and used civilians as human shields.Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch found cases where Hezbollah did fire rockets from, and store weapons in, populated areas and deploy its forces among the civilian population"
Do you know how stupid that is? When the United Nations forces did their sweep for cluster bombs, they would have detected weapons stored amongst civilian populations. Instead they did not, they did not because Hezbollah does what it has been shown to do recently. Purchase land from which to launch attacks and focus it's defences. Yet irrespective of this, Israel dropped what is thought to be a million cluster bombs over southern Lebanon.

Also Afghanistan is a poor example for your case, the ratio of Civillian to Military casualties is about 1:1. It's quite low considering that Taliban fighters similarly hide amongst civillian populations then cry foul.
Honestly, I once thought you knew what you were talking about. You're completely retarded.

If Australia was being occupied by shit cunts in the U.S, for a government they funded. FOR 7 YEARS. Would you take up arms against them?

You can't honestly call the Afghanis fighting for their freedom all Taliban fighters can you? Can you be that stupid?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)