helpp! what subject should i choose (1 Viewer)

fh1993

HSC
hey guys,

im in yr 10 at the moment and i was having a thoght on which subject should i choose between business studies or IPT.

any recommendations will be great,
thanks

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Mathematics Extension 1, Physics, Chemistry, English Advanced, IPT and Business studies. Drop according in yr 12, pick up MX2. Simple.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Mathematics Extension 1, Physics, Chemistry, English Advanced, IPT and Business studies. Drop according in yr 12, pick up MX2. Simple.
How can you even suggest what he is to do, without even knowing who he is, where his strengths lie, and what he likes?

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
How can you even suggest what he is to do, without even knowing who he is, where his strengths lie, and what he likes?
Exactly! He didn't really specify anything so i thought i would just say what would be almost the best in terms of scaling. To Op, specify more about yourself and we can actually help you out.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
The one you like more? The one where your interests lie? We don't have to sit through your classes for 2years so there isnt alot of point. Depending how many units and aslong as there isnt any line clashes maybe pick up both temporarily?

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
i dont know about busness studies but business services is a great subject... you get to do 2 weeks of workplacement... fun as

are you good at ipt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)