• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
@ shelley!!! LOLZ!!!!!!
@ everyone else: dun listen to her... she's a major diabolic demon tryin to get everyone dropped out... =p

@ tenille: i am pretty sure ur stream will show up somewhere in ur certificate...
and also, ignore some one (forgot who)'s comments that u only need to do 1/2 of ur senior study in adv level, u will be automatcially elevated to adv stream...

u need to satisfy every criteria, which includes: 1/2 of junior cp's in adv level, 1/2 of intermediate in adv level... forgot the rest... will confirm maybe later..
Actually its just recommended that you do NO MORE than 1/2 your units as advanced at a junior level, no minimum requirement.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Xayma said:
Actually its just recommended that you do NO MORE than 1/2 your units as advanced at a junior level, no minimum requirement.
(2) include at least 12 credit points of Intermediate units of study at either the Advanced level or as TSP units;

(3) include at least 48 credit points of Senior units of study of which at least 24 are completed at the Advanced level or as TSP units in a single Science subject area; and

(4) maintain in Intermediate and Senior units of study in Science subject areas an average mark of 65 or greater in each year of enrolment.

ok my bad... u need 1/2 of ur intermediate in adv or tsp level, 1/2 of ur senior study in adv or tsp level...

tennille

HSC
xiao1985 said:
@ shelley!!! LOLZ!!!!!!
@ everyone else: dun listen to her... she's a major diabolic demon tryin to get everyone dropped out... =p

@ tenille: i am pretty sure ur stream will show up somewhere in ur certificate...
and also, ignore some one (forgot who)'s comments that u only need to do 1/2 of ur senior study in adv level, u will be automatcially elevated to adv stream...

u need to satisfy every criteria, which includes: 1/2 of junior cp's in adv level, 1/2 of intermediate in adv level... forgot the rest... will confirm maybe later..
It states that usually students do 24 cp at an advanced level in their first year. But, You have to satisfy the requirements in your intermediate and senior year. It doesn't really matter in your first year. Why accept me in an advanced science course if my UAI isn't high enough for me to do most advanced subjects? They cant just chuck me in B Science.

tennille

HSC
ptitsa said:
I went to the student centre today and the guy there seemed to think that I should have had advanced on the confirmation. However, he checked the computer and I was enrolled as arts (advanced), so everything seems to be fine on that front. I guess as long as the computer is correct, that's all that matters, hahah. But, i think it's definitely worthwhile checking out. Even just to put your mind at ease :)
I better be enrolled as advanced. My enrolment form that we had to hand in said advanced stream...I'm just going to bring my offer letter to prove that i got offered advanced science. I accpeted that offer, handed the slip in...i should be enrolled in adv science. Anyway, Ill fix it up tomorrow. :)

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
Pretty much just cal the uni and hey xiao...im right, but peopel at uni should want t do advanced.....who wants to do boring ass first year subjects when you dont want to...plus mmm honours

tennille

HSC
I went in today...it turns out the woman who helped me out today stuffed me up in the beginning (she was the lady who keyed it in wrong). Apparently the person who enrolled me didnt change it to advanced. She got a copy of my offer from the UAC and got me to fill out a form. Told me she cant do it on the spot...but it should be fixed and i will receive a confirmation letter sometime soon. I went on myadmin ust now and it's changed to the advanced stream. W00t. Didn't think it'll be that fast. Thanks for your help guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)