Help! (1 Viewer)

Ashabella

HSC
So we just discovered that the HSC exams finish on the 20th of November.

And...

We have booked our flights to Bali for the 19th of November. We booked then because all the schoolies website we visited said that schoolies begun on the 14th of November.

I know that most often, the exams on the last couple of days of the HSC are the less popular subjects. I was wondering if anyone knew what generally is examined towards the end of the HSC exam period?

Any other advice would also be greatly appreciated...

Thanks. :)

kara42

HSC
Ahh that sucks haha.
When do exam timetables even come out?
I have no idea.

Ashabella

HSC
Ahh that sucks haha.
When do exam timetables even come out?
I have no idea.

The first of May.

Yeah, it does suck. We will just have to change our flights as soon as the timetable comes out, I think (that is, if we need to).

Such a pain...

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
What subjects are you doing? General, and obvious consensus is that all the popular subjects and those which will take longer to mark go up first.

Towards the end it's usually stuff like Society and Culture, Business services, Religion? Well something like that.

Probably should replan your trip.

Nanasaurus

HSC
well, i know that the last exam at our school is ALWAYS society and culture, if that helps. so therefore it's one of the last all over, if not the kast- depending on what other exams come last.

suddenly not making sense.

I know what i mean.

Ashabella

HSC
well, i know that the last exam at our school is ALWAYS society and culture, if that helps. so therefore it's one of the last all over, if not the kast- depending on what other exams come last.

suddenly not making sense.

I know what i mean.
Don't worry, I understood. haha

Hmmm Most of us do pretty mainstream subjects. But we all do religion, and one of the girls in my group does society and culture.

Damn!

Thanks for your help guys!

xo

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yeah. Last day of exams in 2008 had Society & Culture and Spanish. (and probably a few other languages but NOT ALL).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)