Help (1 Viewer)

aliasfan

HSC
Ok heres the situation:

Chem Prac/Workshop Thurs - 2 till 5
Anatomy Prac - Thurs 1 till 3

They overlap by an hour and the rest of chem are all full which means i cant change it... Should i email head of anatomy or chem? Thanks

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I would, hopefully they can do something for you, its not like you have a choice. You may even be lucky and in the first few weeks people may change/drop their units/times and you may get the times you want.

klh

HSC
yes, you should email them to ask, the unit coordinater of both and your course coordinater as well so that they wont blow you off. Make sure the title say something like urgent or you really need some attention becasue if its something liek "units help" they wil overlook it as they themselves get over 200 emails [the coordinaters] so they only sue their time on big problems rather than "oh which unit should i pick".

if your webct has one of htose course pages, ask on that too!

saredi87

HSC
Hi aliasfan, my suggestion would be to email Dr Robert Kidd (anatomy) and Dr Roy Tasker (chem) as soon as possible. Usually all timetable clashes are sorted out at the end of the first lecture - but with anatomy, many people want to get into the early pracs so they become over-subscribed really quickly. Good luck!

anthem

HSC
By the way, has "Intro to anatomy and histology" course outline posted on webct yet??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)