Help PLS for LEAR!!! (1 Viewer)

Pointy Ears

HSC
OMG u guys, i am in sooo much shit.

I have 2 assessments on Lear coming up, but the problems is, theyre due rite after my half yrlys, which means that im divided between studying for my exams and completing my assessments.

My bloody teacher went on a HOLIDAY while we were learning King Lear, and the sub brought in the OLIVIER and MILLER productions for us to watch.
But hey, i happened to be absent from a few of those sessions and didnt get to take any notes, and wouldnt u know it, but noone else in the class took notes either.
To make matters worse, the teacher has returned those videos as my school doesnt provide them for us, and wen i went to the stores, they didnt bloody have any.

So PLS PLS PLS , if anyone has any notes on the OLIVIER/ELLIOT or BBC MILLER productions, could u PLs forward them to me??!?

I really need this!
Thanks

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
Pointy Ears said:
OMG u guys, i am in sooo much shit.

I have 2 assessments on Lear coming up, but the problems is, theyre due rite after my half yrlys, which means that im divided between studying for my exams and completing my assessments.

My bloody teacher went on a HOLIDAY while we were learning King Lear, and the sub brought in the OLIVIER and MILLER productions for us to watch.
But hey, i happened to be absent from a few of those sessions and didnt get to take any notes, and wouldnt u know it, but noone else in the class took notes either.
To make matters worse, the teacher has returned those videos as my school doesnt provide them for us, and wen i went to the stores, they didnt bloody have any.

So PLS PLS PLS , if anyone has any notes on the OLIVIER/ELLIOT or BBC MILLER productions, could u PLs forward them to me??!?

I really need this!
Thanks
http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)