Help Please!: UMAT admission ticket (1 Viewer)

iniv

HSC
ok so I have payed for UMAT

and I got an email recently

which says

"Your online Admission Ticket is now available. Please login into http://umatreg.acer.edu.au/candidates/ collect it....blah blah blah...This Admission Ticket is your permission to attend the test centre and must be printed out and taken with you on the day. The Admission Ticket will tell you exactly where and at what time to report on the day of the test. It will also contain your personal details, please check them carefully and email the UMAT Office (umat@acer.edu.au) immediately if there are any errors."

so obviously it is very important and I need to print it out- BUT when I login and and click the link for "View admission ticket", it just loads a blank page ?!?!?!? :(:(

It says to email if there are errors with personal details, but I can't even access the damn thing

SO

has this happened to anyone else/are you all able to download your tickets??

more importantly, does anybody know how to fix this??

tennille

HSC
Have you tried a different browser or a different computer?

If the same thing occurs, then contact them via email about it.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
So, did the blank page happen after you clicked "view admission ticket" or after you clicked "view your ticket here"? Well, it stuffed up for me when i clicked "view your ticket here", but to fix that i just saved the pdf as opposed to simply opening it without saving.... but, that's probly got nothing to do with your problem....

well, yeah, try emailing them. As for the browser, i don't really think that would make a difference (imo).

rusticmetal

HSC
try a different browser. 99% of the time that fixes it. alternatively, pop-up blockers, firewalls etc may be causing a problem.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I think ssejamafone had the same problem yesterday where it says 'View admission ticket' right click and save as to desktop or something then open it.

iniv

HSC
ssejamafone said:
So, did the blank page happen after you clicked "view admission ticket" or after you clicked "view your ticket here"? Well, it stuffed up for me when i clicked "view your ticket here", but to fix that i just saved the pdf as opposed to simply opening it without saving.... but, that's probly got nothing to do with your problem....

well, yeah, try emailing them. As for the browser, i don't really think that would make a difference (imo).

well I click "View your ticket here" and then a black page loads, I assume you saved as pdf after that right?

I tried accessing it from my laptop as well, but as I suspected that didn't do anything, as both this computer and the laptop are running of the same internet connection..

I also tried playing around in internet options, with settings..but I don't really no what I'm doing ...haha :eek:... would this help? if so, step by step instructions please? :eek:

*sigh* I'll send them an email now, unless any internet literate people can suggest something?

[thanks for the suggestions though guys :)]

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
iniv said:
well I click "View your ticket here" and then a black page loads, I assume you saved as pdf after that right?

I tried accessing it from my laptop as well, but as I suspected that didn't do anything, as both this computer and the laptop are running of the same internet connection..

I also tried playing around in internet options, with settings..but I don't really no what I'm doing ...haha :eek:... would this help? if so, step by step instructions please? :eek:

*sigh* I'll send them an email now, unless any internet literate people can suggest something?

[thanks for the suggestions though guys :)]
i kinda suck at using comps =]
but mine worked first time over :p

hope all goes well for you , iniv =]

iniv

HSC
Wooz said:
I think ssejamafone had the same problem yesterday where it says 'View admission ticket' right click and save as to desktop or something then open it.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! IT WORKED!!!!! :D

ha ha

yes, i think that's basically ssejamafone was suggesting to me a couple of posts up, but i didn't get it...lol

I right clicked, and saved target as...also changed security settings, which may have had something to do with it too...I have no idea

ok, i feel really stupid, and computer illiterate...(good thing i didn't get around to sending that email)

but thank you so much wooz and ssejamafone!!! :shy: e-hugs for all :eek:

nadine06

HSC
hey im i the only one who has not gotten the admission ticket email thing yet???

i got an email a few wks ago that said i will get it but i havent

should i be scared???????

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
nadine06 said:
hey im i the only one who has not gotten the admission ticket email thing yet???

woah. you really haven't recieved it yet???? That's not good. you should contact acer (umat@acer.edu.au) and tell them, and maybe they can send/resend it to you.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
iniv said:
OMG OMG OMG!!!! IT WORKED!!!!! :D

but thank you so much wooz and ssejamafone!!! :shy: e-hugs for all :eek:

Aww, yay e-hugs!!!

Ps: Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

bmwz4

HSC
i printed my ticket...it was a very scary process.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
nadine06 said:

yeah same here, but even though i didnt recieve an email i logged in etc and printed it off. is everyone doing their test at Wentworth?!?!

nadine06

HSC
yoakim said:
yeah same here, but even though i didnt recieve an email i logged in etc and printed it off. is everyone doing their test at Wentworth?!?!

what transaction id and password did u use????

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
yoakim said:
But how could you log in? You need your umat number to log in, and that came in the email which you (apparently) didn't get.

And nadine06, yeah, you need your umat number to log in. Have you emailed the acer/umat people yet?

nadine06

HSC
ssejamafone said:
But how could you log in? You need your umat number to log in, and that came in the email which you (apparently) didn't get.

And nadine06, yeah, you need your umat number to log in. Have you emailed the acer/umat people yet?
i emailed them yesterday and still nothingg

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
nadine06 said:
i emailed them yesterday and still nothingg
Strangely enough, what's happening to you is also happening to one of my friends. She also hasn't got her email or ticket yet. What she said was that if she wants to enquire about the problem, she can only email acer one week before the umat, coz it's only during that last week that they'll recieve complaints/questions/etc, or something like that.

So, try emailing acer a week before umat, and see what happens then.

HSC
yoakim said:
Is anyone at Hickson rd Syd??
cz all my friends are at wentworth :S

mat2154

HSC
i heard if you booked late you get to go to wharf 8 (hickson rd). pretty much everyone from our grade is equally split into the two centres and 8 am 1pm timeslot. i'm 8am wharf 8 which is pretty good cause the nerves won't get to me in time!! its pretty good how the two timeslots have completely different papers and the people sitting next to you have their questions in different order so you cant copy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)