help for business essay!!!! (1 Viewer)

hibaxx

HSC
Oh right, now the question's been narrowed down to processes:

- Acquisition (recruitment/selection and how the effectively conducting this process improves business performance).
- Development (enhancing the skills of the employees/building on the previous point --> link back to the question).
- Maintenance (how effective maintenance results in a sustainable workforce --> link back to the question).
- Separation (how does separation improve business performance --> link back to the question).

Of course you'll be using your case studies throughout as well.
THANK YOUUU is it fine if I send you a sample to proof read when im done?

hibaxx

HSC

- Acquisition (recruitment/selection and how the effectively conducting this process improves business performance).
- Development (enhancing the skills of the employees/building on the previous point --> link back to the question).
- Maintenance (how effective maintenance results in a sustainable workforce --> link back to the question).
- Separation (how does separation improve business performance --> link back to the question).

also, what paragraph structure do you usually think is better: peel or alarm?

hibaxx

HSC

should I start with something like this?:
The process of acquisition involves the recruitment and selection of appropriate employees suited to the position which leads to improved business performance.

HSC
N/A
should I start with something like this?:
The process of acquisition involves the recruitment and selection of appropriate employees suited to the position which leads to improved business performance.
yeah that's a good start. All you need to do now is discuss how this leads to improved business performance.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
HSC
N/A
ive gotten this much done for my first body but I dont know how to cut it down so I can bring in the case study?
Analyse the impact of human resource management processes on business performance:
Body one:
The process of acquisition involves the recruitment and selection of appropriate employees, to improve business performance by higher productivity and efficiency. As part of the recruitment process, human resource management is in charge of determining how many staff will be required for the business to operate effectively and the qualifications that are required for the applicants. If organisations recruit and select candidates effectively, the implications of this are that they are more likely to retain satisfied staff which influences business performance by higher productivity as they manage business operations. Additionally, the effectiveness of the selection process eventually impacts a business’s financial performance as higher productivity leads to higher profit. For instance, this is seen through
Maybe change retain to acquire. When you're recruiting and selecting you're getting new employees so you're starting to form a more competent workforce (assuming the processes are conducted effectively). Also, employee satisfaction is related more to the maintenance process as it aims at preserving employees by providing "the working conditions and work environment that motivate staff to be increasingly productive, gain satisfaction from their work and remain loyal to the firm."

hibaxx

HSC
Maybe change retain to acquire. When you're recruiting and selecting you're getting new employees so you're starting to form a more competent workforce (assuming the processes are conducted effectively). Also, employee satisfaction is related more to the maintenance process as it aims at preserving employees by providing "the working conditions and work environment that motivate staff to be increasingly productive, gain satisfaction from their work and remain loyal to the firm."
okkkkk ill change that THANK YOUUU

HSC
N/A
The process of acquisition involves the recruitment and selection of appropriate employees, which can improve business performance by higher productivity and efficiency if done correctly. As part of the recruitment process, human resource management determines how many staff will be required for the business to operate effectively and the required qualifications. As a result, if organisations recruit and select candidates effectively, the implications of this are that they are more likely to acquire a more competent workforce. This allows the needs of the business to be met through business operations, improving businoverall performance. This influences business performance by higher productivity as they manage business operations. Additionally, the effectiveness of the selection process eventually impacts a business’s financial performance as higher productivity leads to higher profit. Moreover, the implication of poor acquisition leads to poor business performance as the employee is unable to complete business operations to high standards, potentially reducing their market share. For instance, this is seen through.
I changed some parts, im not sure which case study will be appropriate tho:((

The process of acquisition involves the recruitment and selection of appropriate employees, which can improve business performance by higher productivity and efficiency if done correctly. As part of the recruitment process, human resource management determines how many staff will be required for the business to operate effectively and the required qualifications and begins to accumulate a pool of potential candidates. As a result, if organisations recruit and select candidates effectively (i.e. skilled/qualified workers), the implications of this are that they are more likely to acquire a more competent workforce. This allows the needs of the business to be met through business operations, improving overall business performance. This influences business performance by higher productivity as they manage business operations. Additionally, the effectiveness of the selection process eventually impacts a business’s financial performance as higher productivity ultimately leads to higher profit. Moreover, poor acquisition manifests in the recruitment and selection of staff members whose qualfiications/skills may not align with the business needs. This leads to a decreased ability in performing business operations (lower productivity and efficiency), resulting in poor business performance, including reduced market share. Moreover, the implication of poor acquisition leads to poor business performance as the employee is unable to complete business operations to high standards, potentially reducing their market share. For instance, this is seen through.

I feel Apple and Google would both suit this paragraph.

HSC
N/A
heyyyy i cant seem to find anything on apple's acquisition procedure do you think you know anything about it, also i was thinking of using google for maintnance since they provide so many rewards to their staff?

It's clear from Apple's strict rules and rather atypical recruitment/selection processes (such as interview questions) that they are only looking for employees whom they believe can bring something positive to the business (i.e. a highly capable/skilled employee).

Google would definitely be a good example for maintenance considering all the benefits/incentives they provide, which increase job satisfaction and render their employees more loyal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)