hello?..............anybody? (1 Viewer)

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
BA. How very depressing.
Meanwhile, i'm still pissed of that I only missed out on the centeral coast campus of newy by like 1.25 points.

MouNtY

hahah oh well...better that you made ine course then to have missed out on both aye....

congratulations on the place.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
thanks, i'm hoping to transfer after a year, but it should be fun living away from the parentals for a while :D

MouNtY

haha it would be........i was hoping to transfer outta my course too, but i don't know how long i'd have to wait for. i dunno if i'd move to like a BSci or if that's the same thing, or maybe i could do something else to do with science.....lol.....as you can tell i have a lot of direction in my life.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
I had no idea what I was going to do. The I created The Plan... and now it's all screwed up cos I didnt get into Newy. And you know my friends think i'm an obsessive freak cos what kind of 17 year old has a 10 year life plan?
:p :rolleyes:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Katie, you forgot to mention Sweethearts in your description of A/W nightlife!!! The place to get a pizza in the early hours of the morning! And at dinner time too....

But rule of thumb for A/W nightlife is this.... Albury has the nightlife. Wodonga has none.

Dean St is the place to be.

The termo buring down was so tragic.... it was a great venue.... I had my 18th bday there and regularly participated in pub trivia on monday nights.... our team had an excellent track record!! Many bar tabs were won at termo trivia. And the beer garden was the best in summer.... cactus bar has nothing on the termo beer garden, and the star is too far to walk and closes too early!

Bended elbow isn't too bad.... I hate liquid because I always get cracked on to by gross old guys when I have been there.... and the globe can get way too squishy sometimes but isn't too bad.

Good old Albury eh....

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Katie, you forgot to mention Sweethearts in your description of A/W nightlife!!! The place to get a pizza in the early hours of the morning! And at dinner time too....

But rule of thumb for A/W nightlife is this.... Albury has the nightlife. Wodonga has none.

Dean St is the place to be.
My oh my! How on Earth did I forget Sweethearts! I have had many a fun experiences there, including tripping over my drunken feet.

Ahh, good old, going out. I haven't been out in yonks.
Might go out this Sat me thinks

Tashxx

Associate Member
HSC
LadyBec said:
BA. How very depressing.
Meanwhile, i'm still pissed of that I only missed out on the centeral coast campus of newy by like 1.25 points.
I live on the Central Coast too. Gotta move to Victoria to go to La Trobe now. Gunna defer though. Where abouts you from?

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
I live in the Blue Mountains....but i am also going to defer, get a job, do a TAFE course, continue with Girls' Brigade.

And if im still planning to go to La Trobe in 2007, i need to find a place to live :)
Ok, i do have my L's but i havent been driving, cos my dad's big is too big for me. So if i dont get my P's this year, is the area bike-friendly?

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Skillo said:
My oh my! How on Earth did I forget Sweethearts! I have had many a fun experiences there, including tripping over my drunken feet.

Ahh, good old, going out. I haven't been out in yonks.
Might go out this Sat me thinks
sweethearts = love
I kinda miss that place. and their patato cakes. and you know, wandering around smashed in there :(
i might actually miss the place this year....
has anyone been to the re-done liquid? I was so cut they closed it down right at the end of the year, and only reopened after I moved back home :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)