HECs Booklet (1 Viewer)

BeyondDeath

HSC
When do you recieve the Information for Commonwealth supported Students along with all its forms or are we supposed to have it already? When I try to enroll online it says that I MUST read the info in that book before I proceed so I can't complete my enrollment before I get that info.

Any help appreciated.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I don't remember getting a booklet on HECS.

I thought there was just information that you had to read on the page for the ecaf form (i think thats wat it's called) for when you give your TFN during enrolment.

BeyondDeath

HSC
Yeah thanks, but I;ve already found that page. I'm more concerned abou tthe forms that are attached, or are they not needed?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
UWS has it's own Hecs decleration page(it's one of the enrolement steps) where it asks you to put in your TFN and what payment seclection you would like to make . That's all you need to fill in after you've read all the HECS info.

The forms attached to a normal Hecs booklet aren't needed if your going to UWS or a uni which has it's own Hecs payment page.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
BeyondDeath said:
Yeah thanks, but I;ve already found that page. I'm more concerned abou tthe forms that are attached, or are they not needed?
You do not have to fill out any paper forms as it can all be done on the Commonwealth Assistance Form online during your enrollment:)

BeyondDeath

HSC
Another question(s):

When do they actually send you all the info so you can pay? And when do you get your student card?

G

Gavvvvvin

You can get your student card from your student center as soon as you have enrolled.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
BeyondDeath said:
Another question(s):

When do they actually send you all the info so you can pay? And when do you get your student card?
You'll get a few invoices in the mail with your units selected for the semester and their cost. At the bottom of the invoice there's a payment slip that you fill out.

magicboy

HSC
u CAN GET HSC booklet using request form on UWS website thats what i did even though i dont actually remember the actual request website wait i might find it!

FOUND IT!

http://ehermes.uws.edu.au/uws_mac_appl.asp

at the bottom choose HESC HELP after youve filled out info at the top!!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
magicboy said:
u CAN GET HSC booklet using request form on UWS website thats what i did even though i dont actually remember the actual request website wait i might find it!

FOUND IT!

http://ehermes.uws.edu.au/uws_mac_appl.asp

at the bottom choose HESC HELP after youve filled out info at the top!!
stop living in the past

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)