Heartbroken... (1 Viewer)

1981Grant

HSC
Time doesn't heal all wounds but it can make you forget about them. I had a similar situation with a girl; we were best friends and would go through phases of liking each other when the other one didn't. Eventually I said something and it sort of ruined it. I was sad, we didn't talk for a while but because we were such good friends we restarted about a month on. I'm still really good friends with her and I think she likes me now but I've moved on. A little time is all it will take, don't worry, just watch a few movies and try and sleep it off; you'll feel much better about it in the morning.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
woman, you're making me wanna cry reading this, i'm not even joking :cry:

bro I know how you feel man
I really liked this guy once who only saw me as a sister

but you know what?
guys are lame

Why the fuck do you need a man when you can live alone with 50 cats? <3
i know..i cried so much today...
once in the toilets....twice at home...and at uni...and when i was waiting for my friends....
today was sad..very sad, yet when i found out that he actually did feel more...that sort of gave me closure. Im still upset about the whole thing, id want to take a risk with him, because i do care about him a lot, but yeah i guess i wouldnt want to screw up our friendship either.

@M3H...i know...me 2!!!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Time doesn't heal all wounds but it can make you forget about them. I had a similar situation with a girl; we were best friends and would go through phases of liking each other when the other one didn't. Eventually I said something and it sort of ruined it. I was sad, we didn't talk for a while but because we were such good friends we restarted about a month on. I'm still really good friends with her and I think she likes me now but I've moved on. A little time is all it will take, don't worry, just watch a few movies and try and sleep it off; you'll feel much better about it in the morning.
i know what you mean...that must feel weird how you two go through different phases of liking each other and vice versa....

nawwww thanks stampede xo

HSC
N/A
sorry but ur exploit quote makes me wna lol

didnt u 2 meet on bos?
psh
that's an inside joke :p
i know..i cried so much today...
once in the toilets....twice at home...and at uni...and when i was waiting for my friends....
today was sad..very sad, yet when i found out that he actually did feel more...that sort of gave me closure. Im still upset about the whole thing, id want to take a risk with him, because i do care about him a lot, but yeah i guess i wouldnt want to screw up our friendship either.

@M3H...i know...me 2!!!
:cry:

aww man that sucks majorly :/

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
you say you dont want to risk your friendship

but after this ordeal, will things ever be the same?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
From what you've said in this thread, it sounds like a good result.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
i personally think that our friendship will get better.
he said that he knew that he had hurt me, he knew that he had controllled me, he knew that he was cold towards me. He was sorry...sorry that he ever hurt me and that he doesnt want to treat me that way any more. he doesnt want to hurt me ever again. and i honestly truly believe that (i know some of you are thinking wtf?) but yes...i wouldnt want to lose him as a friend. His friendship means too much to me.
Its sad though..the thing that made me cry last night was the fact that this has all been there, all this emotion was present...for both of us, yet none of it came out until the last day of semester.

twistedrebel

HSC
distract yourself and give it time, it will get better. Kinda sucks but thats life.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
distract yourself and give it time, it will get better. Kinda sucks but thats life.
i know...life sucks majorly like that. guys are so hard to understand...esp him. he's just so good at hiding everything, hiding his emotions...and that just sucks. i do the same thing, i keep everything bottled in, but i had to tell him how i felt before it was too late. and it feels good to know that everything is out in the open now..i dont have to hide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)