Have you ever had a homosexual experience? (1 Viewer)

As per the topic

• Yes, I'm a guy

Votes: 20 15.4%
  • No, I'm a guy

Votes: 63 48.5%
  • Yes, I'm a woman

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • No, I'm a woman

Votes: 25 19.2%

• Total voters
X

xeuyrawp

1Time4thePpl said:
I remember in the Australian FHM sex survey a few years back it showed that a large % of women and about 30% from memory of men have. I didn't understand how it'd be so big with guys.

By homosexual experience I mean anything physical, not a boner in yr 7 gym when that efeminate looking guy was picking up the soap. (i.e. you kissed a guy etc).

This isn't a public poll, as I'm sure that would change the results greatly.
I have, obviously, and have done stuff with about 9 straight guys, and they loved every bit of it :p

*smiley_eyes*

HSC
lol, i'd say both sexs get their fair share of the dirt. at my school, probably more so the lesbians than the gay men, although i don't know why that is..

X

xeuyrawp

*smiley_eyes* said:
lol, i'd say both sexs get their fair share of the dirt. at my school, probably more so the lesbians than the gay men, although i don't know why that is..
I'd say females are generally more secure with themselves as sexual beings, and are hence more willing to have fun. Guys are just horny animals.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I have, obviously, and have done stuff with about 9 straight guys, and they loved every bit of it :p
dude. they are not straight if they do anything homosexual. I really hate it when you call them straight. At least they would be bisexual. Straight guys aren't attracted to the same sex. Nor would they do anything with another guy.

And no. i have never had a homosexual experience.

X

xeuyrawp

1Time4thePpl said:
dude. they are not straight if they do anything homosexual. I really hate it when you call them straight. At least they would be bisexual. Straight guys aren't attracted to the same sex. Nor would they do anything with another guy.

And no. i have never had a homosexual experience.
I bet I could make you cum everywhere, and suddenly, you'd be a fag by your own definition.

Gay guys messing around with girls for fun makes them no more straight than gay guys messing around with guys make them gay.

Last edited by a moderator:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I bet I could make you cum everywhere, and suddenly, you'd be a fag by your own definition.
why did you feel the urge to say that? that was really stupid. so you're saying you did stuff with those other guys against their will?
and yes if i let you even make out with me, i would be a fag.

X

xeuyrawp

1Time4thePpl said:
why did you feel the urge to say that? that was really stupid. so you're saying you did stuff with those other guys against their will?
and yes if i let you even make out with me, i would be a fag.
Er, no I didn't. Don't bend my words and make me out to be some kind of criminal when I'm not. I said I could make you cum.

If I did something with guys against their will, I'd be a rapist and would probably jump off a bridge.

And I don't think your preference of person you spend time with as a partner has any bearing on your ability to remain true to that 'sexuality' and not stray outside it in terms of fun.

I'll say that it is initially weird for the straight guy, but they get over it and treat it like fun, which it is. It doesn't make them less straight, only horny.

X

xeuyrawp

I just found out that you're a big homophobe, so there's probably no reason continuing this discussion, but rather stay true to polling.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I just found out that you're a big homophobe, so there's probably no reason continuing this discussion, but rather stay true to polling.
I'm a big homophobe? where do u get that reasoning from? I don't hate gay people. i feel uncomfortable around them, although I've been working on reducing this by talking to a lot of gay guys and sitting with them in lectures. So I don't think it's fair to call me a big homophobe.

what right do u have though to tell me you can make me cum. I don't tell other girls on the forum i will make them have multiple orgasms in real life.

homosexuality - attraction to members of the same sex.
if a guy wants to engage in any sexual act with a guy, would that not class them as homosexual? As they would need to have attraction to the other guy in the first place. They are not merely straight. There must be something different in them that causes them to think differently about other guys.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I bet I could make you cum everywhere...
It's a good offer stas, you should seriously consider it.

X

xeuyrawp

1Time4thePpl said:
I'm a big homophobe? where do u get that reasoning from? I don't hate gay people. i feel uncomfortable around them, although I've been working on reducing this by talking to a lot of gay guys and sitting with them in lectures. So I don't think it's fair to call me a big homophobe.
pwar said:
I just found out that you're a big homophobe,
Learn to read, please.

what right do u have though to tell me you can make me cum. I don't tell other girls on the forum i will make them have multiple orgasms in real life.
I'm sorry, you're the only person who has rights to tell everyone they're wrong.

homosexuality - attraction to members of the same sex.
You're thinking about physical attractions, retard. Could the guys I gave head to date me? No. Could they give me a hug? No. Why? Because they're straight.

Go jack off and come back with some sense.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Learn to read, please.

I'm sorry, you're the only person who has rights to tell everyone they're wrong.

You're thinking about physical attractions, retard. Could the guys I gave head to date me? No. Could they give me a hug? No. Why? Because they're straight.

Go jack off and come back with some sense.
So those guys weren't attracted to you at all? Not sexually. Not physically?
Stop abusing me as well. i'm putting together an argument. you're just saying "i want to make u cum. go jack off. fucking homophobe"

X

xeuyrawp

1Time4thePpl said:
So those guys weren't attracted to you at all? Not sexually. Not physically?
That's a very hard question to answer, and I'm sure whichever way I go, you'll close the gate.

That being said, I don't think you have to be attracted to someone physically/mentally to enjoy sexual experiences off them, so I suppose an answer would be 'no, they weren't attracted to me'.

Last edited by a moderator:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
PwarYuex said:
That's a very hard question to answer, and I'm sure whichever way I go, you'll close the gate.

That being said, I don't think you have to be attracted to someone to enjoy sexual experiences off them, so I suppose an answer would be 'no, they weren't attracted to me'.
thanks for getting back on topic. i didn't expect you to answer the question. to enjoy sexual experiences off someone you need to be attracted to them. how else can u get it up. it's the same as a fat unattractive girl that you would never sex. however, maybe under the pretenses of alcohol you may lose your inhibitions. but straight guys won't, even as intoxicated as they could get, receive head from another guy.
i'm surprised you can't admit they are bisexual. yes, they were attracted to you. or if not to you the concept of homosexual activities.

X

xeuyrawp

1Time4thePpl said:
thanks for getting back on topic. i didn't expect you to answer the question. to enjoy sexual experiences off someone you need to be attracted to them. how else can u get it up. it's the same as a fat unattractive girl that you would never sex. however, maybe under the pretenses of alcohol you may lose your inhibitions. but straight guys won't, even as intoxicated as they could get, receive head from another guy.
i'm surprised you can't admit they are bisexual. yes, they were attracted to you. or if not to you the concept of homosexual activities.
I may be an over-sensitive bastard, but I hate people who don't answer direct questions. :)

I don't think you need to be attracted to the person you're doing stuff with; there are so many other factors. I've always wanted to have sex with a girl (don't flame me, I'm sure I can find one for casual sex), but I've never seen a girl who I've immediately said 'I'd hit that.'

None of the straight guys were influenced with alcohol, I would never do that to a straight guy.

I suppose I could retort with the lame argument that 'we're all a little bi', but I think that's bullshit and some people (you, for one) would puke at the initial idea of gay sex.

I don't think they were either attracted to me or the gay activities, but were attracted to the physical pleasure gained from it. I'm sure they weren't thinking about me when they were getting turned on, and I wouldn't go so far as to say they weren't thinking of a girl :p

I'm sure a lot of guys share your opinions, but I think a lot of guys (most, I would wager) have such a high need for sex that it just overflows into a 'why not' mentality.

Like I said, I define sexuality exlusively as the gender of the partner one loves and could be with.

A bi person, imo, says 'I could spend the rest of my life with her / him', a gay girl says 'I could grow old with her', and a straight guy says 'She's the one'.

I don't think it has anything to do with getting your rocks off, although that's usually a big part of it (for the gay community, especially).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
one can easily interpret your 'sexuality' (and it is called sexuality) as who you fuck. if you fuck guys, you're gay/bi. if you only fuck the opposite sex then you're straight (unless you have homosexual tendencies)

X

xeuyrawp

1Time4thePpl said:
one can easily interpret your 'sexuality' (and it is called sexuality) as who you fuck. if you fuck guys, you're gay/bi. if you only fuck the opposite sex then you're straight (unless you have homosexual tendencies)
I think that's oversimplifying a very complex emotion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)